Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35920
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2014, 10:59 PM   #46
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Obama is a weak leader. That's simply a fact. Deal with it.

And JL, I don't hate anyone. I just think you are a hypocritical racist, that's all.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 12:51 AM   #47
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Humor is a difficult thing to accomplish for some people...namely CJ and EVA. EVA always tries (poorly) to turn around what someone else has said, usually about him. He lacks originality and creativity. CJ, goes with the lie. He lies to score points off something that no one said except himself. Think of a basketball player who showboats after scoring against his own team. The crowd is laughing or angry and he thinks he did something impressive. Fool!
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 05:28 AM   #48
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Snick !!!!
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:00 AM   #49
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Where "empty suit" and "vacuum" are synonyms

Condoleezza Rice blames Obama for ‘vacuum’ that’s led to Putin

Condoleezza Rice spent the majority of her time on international affairs, pushing back against the growing strain within the GOP and the country at large that wants to take a more circumspect role in the world. Every time the U.S. does that, she warned, the country’s adversaries advance.

“Right now, there’s a vacuum. There’s a vacuum because we’ve decided to lower our voice. We’ve decided to step back. We’ve decided that if we step back and lower our voice, others will lead. Other things will fill the vacuum,” she said, according to audio obtained by The Washington Times. “But of course it’s not our allies and our friends, it’s not the international norms that have filled that vacuum. It is instead dictators like Bashar al-Assad in Syria and Vladimir Putin in Russia. It’s extremists like al Qaeda raising the black flag in Fallujah in Iraq.”

She did not mention Mr. Obama by name, but blasted both his approach and his specific policies, including the Pentagon’s recent announcement of major force reductions.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2xGXbOSPx
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:21 AM   #50
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Condoleezza Rice needs to try and sell raising taxes to play for all this might that leadership requires.

She got to sell her might without folks crying about the deficit. Let her run for office and see what tune she sings. Poor girl is actually part of the problem. She is like a race car driver running out front and never drafting and then bitching about how slow the other driver is driving the car she left with no gas.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:04 AM   #51
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Condoleezza Rice needs to try and sell raising taxes to play for all this might that leadership requires.

She got to sell her might without folks crying about the deficit. Let her run for office and see what tune she sings. Poor girl is actually part of the problem. She is like a race car driver running out front and never drafting and then bitching about how slow the other driver is driving the car she left with no gas.
How can Rice be blamed for Odumbo driving off the track and burning fuel towing his Fantasy Island of "Hope and Change"?
Old 03-28-2014, 09:23 AM   #52
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Obama is a weak leader. That's simply a fact. Deal with it.

And JL, I don't hate anyone. I just think you are a hypocritical racist, that's all.
I find that to be a hateful accusation. (Not the one about Obama, of course. You are right on that one)
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:38 PM   #53
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
How can Rice be blamed for Odumbo driving off the track and burning fuel towing his Fantasy Island of "Hope and Change"?
The problem with Condi's assessment is that it is a whole new eco system we are living in. Russia is not near as weak as when she was in the game. We are not near as strong. Some of that has to do with Condi.

Very hard to compare decades....what might once have worked , may no longer be an option because of events.

I really hate to assign blame....it is what it is in terms of reality. In reality the Ruskie's did not want us in Afgan but the reality was we were coming and they did not have the cards to stop us.

This is a big poker game and we all know what the other player has....we have a weak hand in terms to Eastern Europe. We have a pretty strong hand in terms of say Mexico. Russia tried to plant a flag there, there might be trouble for them.

When the price of oil collapsed Russia was fucked....not any more. The trick is how far Russia wants to go. Europe is going to have to get on board. It is not all up to us. If the Europeans do not want to fight for their own country...I see no reason why we should.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:43 PM   #54
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
The problem with Condi's assessment is that it is a whole new eco system we are living in. Russia is not near as weak as when she was in the game. We are not near as strong. Some of that has to do with Condi.

Very hard to compare decades....what might once have worked , may no longer be an option because of events.

I really hate to assign blame....it is what it is in terms of reality. In reality the Ruskie's did not want us in Afgan but the reality was we were coming and they did not have the cards to stop us.

This is a big poker game and we all know what the other player has....we have a weak hand in terms to Eastern Europe. We have a pretty strong hand in terms of say Mexico. Russia tried to plant a flag there, there might be trouble for them.

When the price of oil collapsed Russia was fucked....not any more. The trick is how far Russia wants to go. Europe is going to have to get on board. It is not all up to us. If the Europeans do not want to fight for their own country...I see no reason why we should.

Russia won't go any further than its immediate Russian based neighbors... even POOTIN' isn't that dumb
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:56 PM   #55
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Russia won't go any further than its immediate Russian based neighbors... even POOTIN' isn't that dumb
I know that and you know that but folks at the Defense Department see this as a chance to restore budget cuts...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:58 PM   #56
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:

Even if the Europeans want to fight, I see no reason why we should, anyway.
Old 03-28-2014, 12:59 PM   #57
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know that and you know that but folks at the Defense Department see this as a chance to restore budget cuts...
As do the defense contractors and their stockholders, who are also self righteously saying I told you so.
Old 03-28-2014, 01:04 PM   #58
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
As do the defense contractors and their stockholders, who are also self righteously saying I told you so.
Them saying "I told you so" is like them saying the Rooster's crow brings the Sun in the morning. They may even believe it. I doubt it but ya never know.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 01:07 PM   #59
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The problem with Condi's assessment is that it is a whole new eco system we are living in. Russia is not near as weak as when she was in the game. We are not near as strong. That is exactly the point Rice was making! Some of that has to do with Condi. Projecting weakness has been Odumbo's forte.

Very hard to compare decades....what might once have worked , may no longer be an option because of events. Maybe Odumbo should have thought about that before he and others -- like Odumbo's benefactor, Soros -- started shaking that tree in Ukraine.

This is a big poker game and we all know what the other player has....we have a weak hand in terms to Eastern Europe. Again, had Odumbo, et al, been planning ahead when they started shaking that tree in Ukraine, they wouldn't have been surprised when a big O' Russian bear fell out. We have a pretty strong hand in terms of say Mexico. Russia tried to plant a flag there, there might be trouble for them.

When the price of oil collapsed Russia was fucked....not any more. The trick is how far Russia wants to go. See below. Europe is going to have to get on board. It is not all up to us. If the Europeans do not want to fight for their own country...I see no reason why we should.
Posted this humorous "golf analogy" for you to read in another thread:

“There is no will whatsoever in the West to have a war over all this. I think what is frightening for me about Putin is that he plays golf abroad with only one club in his bag which has caused all the threat.

“The one parallel with 1914 is that people thought war was a usable instrument of government in serving national purposes.

“In that sense I think Putin is very scary. I don’t think he wants a big war, but I think he is perfectly happy to have a succession of small ones.” Sir Max Hastings (Brit historian).

Old 03-28-2014, 06:38 PM   #60
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

In Bred has his lips firmly on the Putin brown.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women