Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41515
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35880
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2015, 10:25 PM   #46
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

I was having too much fun skull-fucking Womb Raider. His brains must have gotten in my eyes.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 10:30 PM   #47
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I'm not sure how you want Iraq to apply in this scenario. The two don't compute. You're simply using numbers and grasping at straws, per usual.
Are you really that dense? You're the one who started citing numbers, dipshit. You pooh-pooh the deaths of 5K Americans to terrorism over the past 15 years. Despite Paris and San Bernardino, you tell us we mustn't over-react to the risks. And yet, you libtards reacted to the deaths of fewer than 5K Americans fighting in Iraq from 2003-2011 by screaming and demanding a total pullout of our troops there. You were oblivious to the risks of such a policy blunder. Under Odumbo, you got what you asked for. Now the threats to our national security and homeland are multiplying.

Roughly the same number of dead Americans. One was a big problem to you, the other is no big deal. It's obvious you libtards can't even evaluate risks, let alone calibrate how we should respond to them.

Why would any perceptive American trust your cynically selective, politically motivated and demonstrably disastrous judgment?

You really are that stupid, aintcha?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 10:34 PM   #48
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
Yep, got my wires crossed.

Sorry pal.
No problem.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 10:44 PM   #49
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
The fact you felt compelled to defend your intellect exhibits a wee bit of insecurity. You must hear you're stupid a lot. That's not how a smart person would respond. It's laced with insecurity. I would call your response more of someone who desperately wants to be thought of as smart. Smart people don't have to tell you they are smart.
Yep. You nailed it. Same with his dick size, his bank account, his education, his employment history, his sexual orientation.... the list is long - he's a complete mess!

Old 12-12-2015, 11:53 PM   #50
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You'd be an example of a lib-retarded jackass, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Your lying ass has yet to cite where Trump claimed he was going to round up American citizens and put them in a concentration camp because they are practicing Muslims, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; yet, you continue to propagate the lie. BTW, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, there's been more than ONE event this year alone involving at least FIVE Islamic perps, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and there have been several more between now and the Twin Tower bombing -- which killed six and injured over 1,000 -- in 1993.

+1
I never said he was going to round up muslims and put them in a camp. I said the two things were comparable.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 11:57 PM   #51
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
The fact you felt compelled to defend your intellect exhibits a wee bit of insecurity. You must hear you're stupid a lot. That's not how a smart person would respond. It's laced with insecurity. I would call your response more of someone who desperately wants to be thought of as smart. Smart people don't have to tell you they are smart.

To pis on your point, knowledge and intellect are two very different things. You may know a bit about this meaningless libtard shit. Intellect is painfully lacking in your discourse. But Liberal Psychosis prevents you from accepting reality.
To 'pis' on my point? You wouldn't know the first thing about how an intelligent person would respond, jackass. I know that a psychologist would have a field day with a person who uses the particular avatar you employ. You must feel compelled by your insecurity. No one on here gives a shit what you look like. You must desperately want to be thought of as attractive. Here's a hint; no one gives two fucks. This is a hooker board. You can't even state the distinction between knowledge and intellect correctly. Knowledge is possessing the skill. Intellect is the ability to apply that skill to something.
Old 12-12-2015, 11:59 PM   #52
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yep, got my wires crossed.

Sorry pal.
That happens a lot to fucking retards...

And then you apologize to the fucktard? What a fucking pussy.
Old 12-13-2015, 12:01 AM   #53
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Yep. You nailed it. Same with his dick size, his bank account, his education, his employment history, his sexual orientation.... the list is long - he's a complete mess!

Except some people do have a nice job, a big dick and money in the bank. It's just that none of those people happen to be you.

Go get gay rey, you're fixing to need an enforcer. Should I recount for your new friend how you appointed gay rey as your muscle man because you couldn't do the dirty work yourself? Cunt.
Old 12-13-2015, 12:06 AM   #54
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Are you really that dense? You're the one who started citing numbers, dipshit. You pooh-pooh the deaths of 5K Americans to terrorism over the past 15 years. Despite Paris and San Bernardino, you tell us we mustn't over-react to the risks. And yet, you libtards reacted to the deaths of fewer than 5K Americans fighting in Iraq from 2003-2011 by screaming and demanding a total pullout of our troops there. You were oblivious to the risks of such a policy blunder. Under Odumbo, you got what you asked for. Now the threats to our national security and homeland are multiplying.

Roughly the same number of dead Americans. One was a big problem to you, the other is no big deal. It's obvious you libtards can't even evaluate risks, let alone calibrate how we should respond to them.

Why would any perceptive American trust your cynically selective, politically motivated and demonstrably disastrous judgment?

You really are that stupid, aintcha?

The fact that you think the two things are comparable shows your utter lack of understanding on the subject. You are comparing two numbers, but the situations have nothing to do with one another. Those troops were in a combat zone, you fucking idiot. How can you compare deaths in a combat zone to deaths from terrorism? And don't you EVER say I dismissed the deaths of Americans, you got that, shitstain?

They are both a big problem, dumbass. The difference is that if you apply rational thought and not fear mongering idiocy, you realize that a knee-jerk response like Trumps is fucking idiotic. History will judge you a fucking moron. The decision to withdraw troops from Iraq was carried out over two presidencies and was not an immediate withdrawal. You continue to be disingenuous because without it you cannot even begin to win the argument.
Old 12-13-2015, 12:07 AM   #55
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
I was having too much fun skull-fucking Womb Raider. His brains must have gotten in my eyes.
Calls himself muscleup and uses a gay avatar... yeah, you're a real catch. Mommy not give you enough attention? Not enough time at the nipple?
Old 12-13-2015, 01:00 AM   #56
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Calls himself muscleup and uses a gay avatar... yeah, you're a real catch. Mommy not give you enough attention? Not enough time at the nipple?
Does he bring back memories of "Big Sir"?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 02:58 AM   #57
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Should I recount for your new friend how you appointed gay rey as your muscle man because you couldn't do the dirty work yourself?
Have at it, dipshit. Except I never appointed Rey to anything. He was just a lurker until you showed up. He started posting because he hates your fucking guts. He hates all "lyin' libtards" - and you're the slimiest example of that species on the planet. He enjoys getting under your skin. Just like you enjoy being a complete asshole to everyone on this board. Or like you enjoy taking those "ropey loads" down at the 'holes. Why do you call Rey a "muscle man"? Are you using that term to flirt with muscleup? He already told you he's not interested. Stop drooling over his avatar, you stupid fag!
Old 12-13-2015, 03:08 AM   #58
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
The fact that you think the two things are comparable shows your utter lack of understanding on the subject.

Says the dipshit who just made the preposterous “comparison” between a temporary moratorium on immigration and putting people in a concentration camp!

You are comparing two numbers, but the situations have nothing to do with one another.

Iraq has nothing to do with terrorism? Really? Is that why the head of ISIS is named al-Baghdadi? Good luck with that argument. You do know that a large chunk of western Iraq including the city of Mosul is currently in the hands of terrorists, right?

Those troops were in a combat zone, you fucking idiot. How can you compare deaths in a combat zone to deaths from terrorism?

Wow. Talk about desperately grasping at straws! The terrorists are at war with us, you blind imbecile. And in case you didn't notice, in waging this war they make no distinction between combat and civilian zones. It doesn't matter to them one whit. They just want to kill as many of us as they can, wherever they can.

And don't you EVER say I dismissed the deaths of Americans, you got that, shitstain?

Fuck you! I'll say whatever I want to say, cocksucker. And you can go choke on your own words:

Quote:
How many Americans have been killed by terrorism in the last 15 years? Less than 5K people... And yet, based on that, you are willing to give in to irrational fear. 40K people die each year in auto accidents. You still drive, don't you?
That sounds soooo wonderfully EMPATHETIC of you! I can tell your heart just BLEEDS for those 5K Americans who lost their lives to terrorism! And that's why you insist on (dis)honoring their memory by letting thousands of people from the terrorists' host country (Syria) flood our shores!

History will judge you a fucking moron.

Fat chance, you ignorant cunt. History will judge the American people to be far wiser and more prudent than you and the fool who currently resides in the White House.
Old 12-13-2015, 03:09 AM   #59
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You wouldn't know the first thing about how an intelligent person would respond, ....
But when you post ... it is obvious how an UNintellgent person would respond!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 06:10 AM   #60
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I never said he was going to round up muslims and put them in a camp. I said the two things were comparable.
"Internment" and "moratorium" have distinctively different definitions, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And when you and the lame-stream media claim "That's what happened to the Japanese" during WWII, you are, in fact, making a direct reference to FDR's Presidential Proclamation No. 2537 interning the Japanese, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You're a disingenuous liar when you pretend otherwise, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women