Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42136
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36497
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-31-2011, 08:40 PM   #46
Guest091712-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 39386
My ECCIE Reviews

Taylor dear, you edited your post Shame on me for not quoting you.
Old 01-31-2011, 08:41 PM   #47
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Where is rekcaSxT?
Old 01-31-2011, 08:46 PM   #48
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

User ID: 3105
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29 View Post
Who said that strippers are at fault for the boards decline? I was merely suggesting that hobbyists don't read co-Ed anymore whereas strip club patrons do.
No one said strippers are at fault for the board's decline... or that the board was declining at all. You suggested that the OP was having a hard time in Austin because of your theory that most of the active posters in Co-Ed prefer BCD time with strippers to BCD time with providers. I was simply asking where you gathered the intel you are basing that theory upon. You edited your post, but some of it can be seen in Post #32.

The men involved in the P2P scene work hard for their money, and are entitled to spend it on whomever they wish. I simply don't believe that any Co-Ed member's preference to spend his time with any specific sector of women (provider or stripper) has any bearing on the OP's experience here in Austin.
Old 01-31-2011, 08:49 PM   #49
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29 View Post
See, the problem with Austin is that the spenders that used to frequent the co-Ed board stop lurking when a certain board member turned it into his personal Twitter page with daily play by plays of his wonderful life.

Sadly, there are only approximately 12 posters left who click on the few threads here every time they have a new response which makes it appear as though a lot of folks are reading but it's an illusion. Even more sad is that of the (approximate) 12posters, only about 2 actually hobby and that is not enough to support the entire community. The rest of them prefer the strip clubs over actuals bcd time with us.

Sorry, Hun, it's really not you, hobbyists don't hang out here anymore and those who do, read the reviews and the ads, not the co-Ed section.

Here is what you need to do. Post that you are a traveling stripper who provides extras. State where and when you will be dancing in co-Ed. Pretend to like Whimpers. He'll promote you but only if you let him take your pic for his iphone wall of fame that everyone who meets him must see. Good luck.

You seem to show your ignorance each and every time you open your mouth..... this has nothing to do with Whispers or Strippers .... if you have a problem with Whispers address him in a PM or SHUT THE FUCK UP, or get on TOPIC!
Old 01-31-2011, 08:50 PM   #50
Guest091712-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 39386
My ECCIE Reviews

Woody, hats off to you. Thank you.
Old 01-31-2011, 08:51 PM   #51
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow.

To the OP, perhaps you need a new way of marketing. Plain and simple.

I don't need to make jokes about you and I don't need to banter about you. I just think the best thing to do is tell you straight up. Perhaps you know that every post you make is PUBLIC. You should take this seriously. People see it and it says a lot about you. REFOCUS. No one OWES you an appointment.

That in mind, WHO are you baby girl? What do you offer that sets you apart? Figure that out and capitalize on it. THIS IS WHAT MAKES YOU YOU.
Then, and only then, can you enjoy what you do and offer.

Then, if they still make fun of you give them the finger and laugh all the way to the bank!

Lol!
Old 01-31-2011, 09:04 PM   #52
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

User ID: 3105
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post
That in mind, WHO are you baby girl? What do you offer that sets you apart? Figure that out and capitalize on it. THIS IS WHAT MAKES YOU YOU.
Then, and only then, can you enjoy what you do and offer.
Very astute, Maxeen. As much as we as providers may not like to be viewed as a "product," the fact is that we all convey an image or "brand" that hopefully falls in line with who we are and what we offer as providers. And, like any other product, sometimes we need re-branding or re-packaging to ensure that the image we project accurately matches the product/service we provide.

But to the OP: It's not really productive to post complaints about a perceived lack of interest in your visit in Co-Ed. I've promoted more than one tour in the past where my pre-bookings didn't justify me making the trip as planned. When that has happened, I've PM'd the men who inquired with me, let them know why I wouldn't be making this trip, and let them know that I would be happy to keep them informed of future visits. Each time, they have thanked me, and a few have even told me that they appreciate my honesty about my reason for not visiting because it made them go back and tell their fellow hobbyists that if they show interest in a visiting lady, they should make an effort to see that lady when she visits. Perhaps that might be an idea if this ever happens to you again.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:07 PM   #53
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post
Wow
Forgive me for drifting off topic but everytime I gaze upon Maxeen's avatar I like it more!
Old 01-31-2011, 09:07 PM   #54
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews

@ NR, wise advice. I hope OP takes it.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:24 PM   #55
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
See, the problem with Austin is that the spenders that used to frequent the co-Ed board stop lurking when a certain board member turned it into his personal Twitter page with daily play by plays of his wonderful life.

Sadly, there are only approximately 12 posters left who click on the few threads here every time they have a new response which makes it appear as though a lot of folks are reading but it's an illusion. Even more sad is that of the (approximate) 12posters, only about 2 actually hobby and that is not enough to support the entire community. The rest of them prefer the strip clubs over actuals bcd time with us.

Sorry, Hun, it's really not you, hobbyists don't hang out here anymore and those who do, read the reviews and the ads, not the co-Ed section.

Here is what you need to do. Post that you are a traveling stripper who provides extras. State where and when you will be dancing in co-Ed. Pretend to like Whimpers. He'll promote you but only if you let him take your pic for his iphone wall of fame that everyone who meets him must see. Good luck.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:24 PM   #56
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Old 01-31-2011, 09:25 PM   #57
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

You, clearly, have no clue.....

...and stay out of the Men's lounge.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:42 PM   #58
Elephant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

This thread is delicious.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:46 PM   #59
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

You don't even know, E....
Old 01-31-2011, 09:47 PM   #60
Tatonka
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody of TX View Post
Where is rekcaSxT?
Exactly! Someone put in an emergency call to rekcaSXT!
TFF.
BTW, Woody good to see you on the boards, your points in this thread are spot on.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women