Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2010, 09:37 PM   #46
otrdriver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Tara speaking from experience I brought home a stray cat and had an older cat at home they warmed up to each other after about a week. and they had their days but they did play together. so you might think bout taking it home. Oh BTW the 2 I had were males. any questions PM me
otrdriver is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:35 AM   #47
Spikebaby
Monkey Lover

User ID: 1575
My ECCIE Reviews

I am definitely an animal lover and do have a cat at one of my incalls. You would never know he was there....However, chances are if you are not aware of why I am called "spikebaby" you probably wouldn't be coming to my Mckinney incall anyway. Do you think as a provider I should give you a heads up that I do have a cat?

And Neotek....My kitties have been practicing their ninja skills...may be time for a kitty paw duel!!!
Spikebaby is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:56 AM   #48
guest010712
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikebaby View Post
And Neotek....My kitties have been practicing their ninja skills...may be time for a kitty paw duel!!!

Oooh...! A challenge! On behalf of my Chuck Norris hatin' ninja kitties...I accept. Game on!
guest010712 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 12:22 PM   #49
guest070311-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by peckerwood35 View Post
And cats are freaky little creatures that lurk. To me it is like seeing a rodent.
Sounds like an acute case of ailurophobia to me. Seek help.

I like cats. Best low maintenance pet there is IMHO. (other than the aforementioned goldfish) But, some folks are severely allergic to cat dander so it's probably never a good idea to host a feline at your incall.

And, I'm definitely with Rambro on this one: Please don't have a damn Rott or German Shepherd roaming around the incall when I arrive. That will ruin the mode quickly.
guest070311-3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 01:51 PM   #50
Sudzny
Valued Poster

While I do like animals (Dog Person here) I do have the unfortunate luck of being allergic to both dogs and cats, as well as pretty much anythin else with fur or feathers My reaction can range from minor to severe all depending on the breed, age, and activity of the animal. For some pets, especially puppies and kittens who produce more dander, just walking in a house or apt where one has been recently will set off the itchy eyes, congestion and hives, keeping them locked in another room or a crate is too little to late. Because of all that, unless I have specific information to the negative, I will ask a lady if she has had any pets at her incall. If she does, I usually explain the allergies and try to arrange an outcall. Most every provider I have come across with a pet has been understanding and accommodating. Some, even though I have never asked or complained about it, have even waved the outcall fee differential because of the situation. They ended up getting it back as a tip or in presents, but it was a well appreciated nice gesture none the less.
Sudzny is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 04:44 PM   #51
AlmostThere
BANNED

Encounters: 4

PLEASE no pets ladies -- atleast keep them locked up while we visit
AlmostThere is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 06:53 PM   #52
Guest061111
Account Disabled

User ID: 334
My ECCIE Reviews

Would you have a pet with you for any other job? Pets at work are generally a bad idea.
Guest061111 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 07:50 PM   #53
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Allergies are completely understandable, but I'm surprised at the number of guys who just don't like pets. To be put off your pace because a dog or cat is watching you have sex just baffles me. To each their own I guess.
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 08:14 PM   #54
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by PODarkness View Post
Allergies are completely understandable, but I'm surprised at the number of guys who just don't like pets. To be put off your pace because a dog or cat is watching you have sex just baffles me. To each their own I guess.
In a review a while back the guy said that while he was hammering away, the cat got on the bed and started swatting his swinging balls. Sounds funny after the fact, but I would not want that. Whether a person likes pets or not, each animal has it's own mind and is never totally predictable.

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women