Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2014, 10:05 AM   #46
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Its the situation involving the girl, Jarvis. As in the circumstances surrounding the alert and the related threads. That was not off topic (although I know how much you want it to be). The thread went off when one person started name calling bc he he didn't like what was being said about the AS situation.

The trolling/off topic posts actually started right here. That is obviously not her "mugshot". http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...96&postcount=6

And then this was the first one where mcB started hurling insults at me and had nothing to do at all with AS except suggesting he get gang banged by her pimps http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=27
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 10:13 AM   #47
Guest060214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Its the situation involving the girl, Jarvis. As in the circumstances surrounding the alert and the related threads. That was not off topic (although I know how much you want it to be). The thread went off when one person started name calling bc he he didn't like what was being said about the AS situation.

The trolling/off topic posts actually started right here. That is obviously not her "mugshot". http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...96&postcount=6

And then this was the first one where mcB started hurling insults at me and had nothing to do at all with AS except suggesting he get gang banged by her pimps http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=27
Attachment 310310

Attachment 310311
Guest060214 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 10:21 AM   #48
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Wonder if this should go into the national Security Matters or some other national alert forum? No telling where she will resurface.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 10:25 AM   #49
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Hopefully (and if true), the pimps will have some justice visited upon them and she can get some help. As far as any Hobbyists (that truly knew and decided their pleasure was more important) some Karma will come their way. Otherwise, it's a tragic situation.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 10:40 AM   #50
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Name calling, you stated stfu then you used PIMP ( in caps) referring to my thread in an indirect way. Do you really think people here are that stupid.
The mods even know your game. I am done with you, I will ignore you like the plague. I have said my peace go get your attention grabbing somewhere else and get off my penis (I didn't say dick so you are a big girl dick isn't a bad word but if it is, then I said PENIs) there are more dangerous people on this board.
I won't name names or point but mmmmm some women are more dangerous than others especially ones that play the victim and pinch others but when you put them in their place, they run to mummy to report.
THN I now am putting you on notice, stay away from me. Keep my name out your mouth and out of your threads. Please do not comment when you see me starting a thread. You may run to the mods to protect you whenever you wish like I care and hurling insults haha I haven't began to insult you. If I insult you, you would be crying to your mother.

I am done with this woman and I didn't go to all those years at school to argue with someone like the likes of you.

Carry on
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 12:51 PM   #51
Guest060214
Valued Poster

Quote:

I didn't see any insults in that post.

The thread topic is "do you know Andrea Swallows?" Do you?
Old 05-05-2014, 04:34 PM   #52
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Actually the title is "So do you know Andrea Swallows?" And the body of the thread is:

"If U need to know what she looks like here U go
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=andrea"

It links to her W&I thread, which is a good place for information about her since the showcase link in her reviews is no longer active. It appears as though Bossy was trying to keep the info available to those who may not have seen her photo before her showcase was removed. I'd guess that he was doing the actual HOBBYISTS on this board a favor. No surprise that you missed the point.

So were you addressing your question to everyone who commented on this thread or just me? To answer your question, "do you know Andrea Swallows?" Yes it says so in her reviews. So does MacBeth Swallow?
Old 05-05-2014, 05:30 PM   #53
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

So, who's the chik with the gorgeous puffy nipples and a small waist? Mmmmmmmm!
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 05:42 PM   #54
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Young, puffy nipples and she swallows? yummy
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 05:54 PM   #55
Guest060214
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually the title is "So do you know Andrea Swallows?" And the body of the thread is:

"If U need to know what she looks like here U go
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=andrea"

It links to her W&I thread, which is a good place for information about her since the showcase link in her reviews is no longer active. It appears as though Bossy was trying to keep the info available to those who may not have seen her photo before her showcase was removed. I'd guess that he was doing the actual HOBBYISTS on this board a favor. No surprise that you missed the point.

So were you addressing your question to everyone who commented on this thread or just me? To answer your question, "do you know Andrea Swallows?" Yes it says so in her reviews. So does MacBeth Swallow?
No, it was just to you. So do you know Andrea swallows?
Old 05-05-2014, 06:12 PM   #56
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
No, it was just to you. So do you know Andrea swallows?

Yes I knew she swallowed. At least that is what her reviews say.
Old 05-05-2014, 06:14 PM   #57
Guest060214
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes I knew she swallowed. At least that is what her revoews say.
That's interesting. I suppose that would mean you had access to ROS and the ML.
Old 05-05-2014, 06:18 PM   #58
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Funny-Bingo07.jpg (68.4 KB, 198 views)
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 06:20 PM   #59
Guest060214
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667 View Post
So, who's the chik with the gorgeous puffy nipples and a small waist? Mmmmmmmm!
This girl had them lined up, she must have made a fortune in her short time here. Just look at the alerts from that one day...3 or 4 guys. Look at all her reviews and that's a fraction of who she probably saw. One dude said he saw her 3 times, no problems.

It also proves what the majority are interested in. Not the overweight, droopy tit, loud mouth opinionated, safe type....they were willing to risk it for young, tight, attractive body and most of all....puffy nips. Is this hobby great, or what???? lol
Old 05-05-2014, 06:25 PM   #60
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
That's interesting. I suppose that would mean you had access to ROS and the ML.
No, princess, it means I can read the activities listed in a review.

Why don't you quit while ur behind. Seriously. I'm actually embarrased for you.

Copy and pasted from her second to last review:

HurleyDallas
Premium Access

Reviews: 14
Default Review: Checkin' in on Andrea Swallows skills set! (Several Pics of course!)
Date: 4/30
Provider: Andrea Swallows
Phone: See showcase
Email Address: See showcase
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=234350
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 635/Greenville
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: NE, BBBJ, DT, FIV, CG, K9, BBBJTCNQNS <-----
Session Length: 30
Fee: 130
Hair Length and Color: Long dk brown, straight
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, Cute Face and smile! Gorgeous puffies, nice ass, See pics
Recommendation: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
I don't think your SO appreciates you posting her pic on here. Didn't you just threaten to sue WP for posting an alert on you? How'd that Fireeeeeee work out? Do you remember you pming me months ago trying to tell me how cool she was and I should give her a chance. I still have the archives. I may not be able to post them in coed but there are places where I can post them so don't be so quick to say the things you are saying. I have the proof that you were sucking up to me last year trying to get me all buddied up with you and her. You were working it so hard I honestly thought you were her pimp. Go play games with the kiddies. Your bs doesn't make it past 5mintues with me. And THAT is what the real animosity is here. Grow up! I warned you then to stay away from WP bc she was reckless and would cause you a lot of trouble and look what ended up happening. Don't forget that YOU came to ME! Now you wanna get pissed at me bc you repeatedly make the same mistakes. Enjoys.

Quote:
This girl had them lined up, she must have made a fortune in her short time here. Just look at the alerts from that one day...3 or 4 guys. Look at all her reviews and that's a fraction of who she probably saw. One dude said he saw her 3 times, no problems.

It also proves what the majority are interested in. Not the overweight, droopy tit, loud mouth opinionated, safe type....they were willing to risk it for young, tight, attractive body and most of all....puffy nips. Is this hobby great, or what???? lol
Ya it is a great hobby. I have 87 yes reviews out of 87 reviews (can you do the math?). I live in beautiful condo and Dont have to call up ten guys a months begging for a handout. My clients can tell the difference between debating/discussing vs. drama and they enjoy a woman who can hold her own in a conversation. My selfworth comes from other things beside what a man thinks of me and I don't have one bit of a problem picking up a client at the Ritz or ZaZa any night of the week and twice on Sunday. I love the way I look and the fact that people think their little jabs at me are anything other than hilarious is just a very poor reflection of who THAT person is. Pretty sure I'm doing just fine.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women