Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48609
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-23-2010, 02:44 PM   #46
TINAMONET
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 24815
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
I know I'll probably be called a bitch for my response in the thread or in BCD, but oh well.

This is a business just like any other, I would never go into your job and expect something for a discount or free just because I shop there, use your services or eat at your restaurant.

My hair stylist doesn't give me a discount and I see her once a month and spend 200 on each visit. My nail chick doesn't give me a discount and I see her twice a month. My automotive guys don't give me a discount, and they screw me the worst out of anyone. The gas station doesn't give me a discount and I go there weekly, if not twice a week. My grocery store doesn't give me a discount, but they have weekly ads that work for everyone, not just one person.

Do you think for a minute that any of the listed above care about MY ABILITY TO PAY? Hell no they don't, they just want their money.

Also, lets not forget the overhead us ladies have too. Although some believe the overhead isn't that much, it does add up and especially for ladies who tour and/or use hotels.

With that said, my fav restaurant might give me a free drink or dessert, but I never ask for it. THEY are the ones to offer to me, but I also tip very well so that might have something to do with it. My hair stylist does give me a cute lil gift at Christmas, but again I also tip her very well too.

My point is this, its up to the ladies to determine who should be given a discount. I run specials from time to time or I may surprise a regular client with a discount/special, but its at my choosing. Around Thanksgiving and Christmas, I usually give my regular clients a discount on one or two sessions as one of my ways to thank them for being good clients. But, that discount only lasts for a week and if they don't act on it, its not my fault. As Mike said, it also depends on the gent, his attitude, the way he treats me and how often he visits.

Keep something else in mind. A lady may give a lower rate to someone and keep it a secret.

The rates are set at a certain price for a reason and its insulting to a provider for men to constantly keep bringing up discounts, freebies or keep asking who has the lowest rates/biggest bang for your cheap buck.
Ms Elena, U always know exactly the right answers.
TINAMONET is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:45 PM   #47
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

It's always amusing to me when men imply that we have trouble getting our clients to come back.

I believe that Gryphon is correct; it is best to pay the full donation, without complaint, and earn a place in our Black Book of Respectable Gents. If you do this, then you will see just how good it can be to have a little place in our hearts.
China Doll is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 05:22 PM   #48
KellyMichaels
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 24662
My ECCIE Reviews

The benefit that a "regular" receives is preference in scheduling, and familiarity.
No offense guys, but look at it like this-- Whatever time that you would like to schedule with her at a reduced rate, there is a new client that cannot wait to meet her for the first time at the full rate.

You have an opinion of providers that you see based on certain criteria, and whether she performs well in those areas.
Well, ladies have criteria for you also. How well you perform in those areas determines our opinion of you, and whether we will see you again, or spend that time with another client. Including categories like shows up with correct amount, shows up clean, and on time. Enthusiastic participation, and manners.
If the first time a client shows up he is a ten in all of those areas, but slowly he begins to digress, and starts slacking in any of the areas, he is going to go from a "good" guy, to a DNS. Sorry, but you guys are quick to DNS us if we start slacking...

Unlike those businesses you mention with loyalty programs, Independent Ladies are low volume, and service oriented. There is a fee. If you want to get in, you pay it at the door. This is one area where reduced rates leads to negative feelings with the girls that you really want to see...The ones that don't care, well, I don't know, I can't speak for them.

I think that the guys that continue to show their appreciation of our time by producing the correct amount consistently know why they do it. Because they would rather see the same girl consistently that they can trust, than go running around willy nilly waiting for the girl with some Used Car Lot sales tactic. It's just tacky in this industry.

Let your favorite girl offer you special treatment. When a girl offers, it is sincere. Then you know feelings are good on both ends...

Okay, somehow I did not see the other three pages of posts when I replied...Well said, sorry to beat a dead horse...
KellyMichaels is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:22 AM   #49
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

FREQUENT FLY HER DISCOUNTS

Okay let's make everybody happy.

All ladies offer FREQUENT FLY HER DISCOUNTS - the gents think they are getting something special.

Ladies - base your redemption policy just like USAIRWAYS or DELTA and let the gents try to redeem their points. Make sure you include black out dates, limited days of the week, must include a Saturday night stay, etc. Make sure it takes an outrageous number of trips to accumulate points and don't forget an expiration date.Now let's see the gents try to redeem them.

High volume ladies, feel free to base your's on Southwests. Churn and burn.

BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 08:04 AM   #50
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymphtalk View Post
The benefit that a "regular" receives is preference in scheduling, and familiarity.
I would think this is almost more beneficial to the provider than the hobbyist. Scheduling a regular in place of a newbie may mean a more reliable customer, one that shows up instead of cancelling at the last minute. As far as familiarity, for a provider, this means less chance of LE.

I liked the idea someone had earlier of extra time. Services may be another good option. If you have a great customer, it is up to the provider to ensure they keep that client. I don't like the idea of a free session. Actually I do, but it is not beneficial to the lady. But if a lady gives a 75/90 minute session for the price of a 60 minute session, then the hobbyist leaves happy and feeling appreciated.
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 11:56 AM   #51
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbigpapa View Post
I liked the idea someone had earlier of extra time.

I always lose track of time. LOL. Definitely no clock watching here.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 05:40 AM   #52
cmhcfan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

OK, maybe I am a cheap bastard; I admit that I like a discount based on return visits. But that has nothing to do with why I make those return visits . My loyalty is based on the services provided. A really good provided can be hard to find and should be cherished, treated with respect, compensated fairly without haggling, and shown appreciation through tipping. Doing all of this will often be rewarded with the special type of treatment that we dream of (but don't be disappointed if it doesn't happen, keep dreaming). If you want rewarded, you should be willing to reward your provided.
cmhcfan is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:06 AM   #53
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14292
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhcfan View Post
OK, maybe I am a cheap bastard; I admit that I like a discount based on return visits. But that has nothing to do with why I make those return visits . My loyalty is based on the services provided. A really good provided can be hard to find and should be cherished, treated with respect, compensated fairly without haggling, and shown appreciation through tipping. Doing all of this will often be rewarded with the special type of treatment that we dream of (but don't be disappointed if it doesn't happen, keep dreaming). If you want rewarded, you should be willing to reward your provided.
THANK YOU ! ! !
naughtynatale is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:58 AM   #54
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by China Doll View Post
It's always amusing to me when men imply that we have trouble getting our clients to come back.

I believe that Gryphon is correct; it is best to pay the full donation, without complaint, and earn a place in our Black Book of Respectable Gents. If you do this, then you will see just how good it can be to have a little place in our hearts.
I neglected to mention that any special treatment is purely at the lady's discretion. And China Doll, I find it hard to believe anyone would think you have trouble getting repeat clients.
Gryphon is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:11 PM   #55
usa kansas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I like the way you think Babee.Wish you lived closer! I saw a lady four times a month,for over two years.I always brought a little gift,and quite often we went out to eat,or shared a bottle of wine,and snacks.Time ment very little to her,and i appreciated a GFE every time.I never asked for a discount,and she never asked for more.What a simple life!
usa kansas is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:08 AM   #56
MajorHands
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by China Doll View Post

I'd venture to guess that China has more clients willing than she has time to see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymphtalk View Post

You have an opinion of providers that you see based on certain criteria, and whether she performs well in those areas.
Well, ladies have criteria for you also. How well you perform in those areas determines our opinion of you, and whether we will see you again, or spend that time with another client. Including categories like shows up with correct amount, shows up clean, and on time. Enthusiastic participation, and manners.
If the first time a client shows up he is a ten in all of those areas, but slowly he begins to digress, and starts slacking in any of the areas, he is going to go from a "good" guy, to a DNS. Sorry, but you guys are quick to DNS us if we start slacking...
There was one particular provider where my track record on timeliness was less than stellar (depending on when we scheduled, the commute to her incall could be doubled-quadrupled by traffic). For one hourly appointment, we actually only managed 15 min in the same room (although we had a delightful conversation on the phone while I slogged through traffic). The resultant quickie was actually a lot of fun...and it never occurred to me to offer less than the full donation for our originally scheduled time.

I've been the beneficiary of grandfathered rates, generosity of time, and advertised special rates here and there. Each provider had her own reasons for each of these considerations. Ultimately there are no "one size fits all" business models that are inherently preferable to the other, if it works for the provider involved.

Each provider has the right to determine her own business practices and it's incumbent upon we clients to respect them. Given that there is so much variation within the provider marketplace, however, it's probably not unreasonable to explore alternative pricing or service options at some point to see if there are options that are mutually beneficial to both parties.
MajorHands is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women