Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41557
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2020, 11:08 AM   #46
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
.... you've never "realized" anything ... you just shoot off her mouth in an effort to marginalize others on the chance it improves your "image" ..... kinda like overselling residential swimming pools.
Quote:
And continues to post on Eccie.
.... like a broken record! Very BROKEN!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 11:58 AM   #47
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
.... like a broken record! Very BROKEN!
You at least quit squawking about Sullivan dismissing the charges against Flynn!

Do you remember yourself and IB getting schooled on what Judge Sullivan meant about asking about 302's?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 01:48 PM   #48
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You at least quit squawking about Sullivan dismissing the charges against Flynn!

Do you remember yourself and IB getting schooled on what Judge Sullivan meant about asking about 302's?
You keep running your ignorant mouth, but the die have yet to stop rolling. Flynn will be exonerated by Durham's report.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 04:01 PM   #49
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You keep running your ignorant mouth, but the die have yet to stop rolling. Flynn will be exonerated by Durham's report.

WTF is such a WTF. He's in denial about the tainted evidence that was used to set up Flynn and trump.

but you know for them, its what's good for the gander is good for the goose. as long as trump gets fucked over, they're fine with it with the rule of law being broken in the process.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 06:55 PM   #50
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
WTF is such a WTF. He's in denial about the tainted evidence that was used to set up Flynn and trump.

This has nothing to do with Trump.

This is all about that piece of shit Flynn.

You evidently have not grasped wtf he has done. He should be imprisoned for the betrayal of the folks who tried to overthrow the Muslim Dictator in Turkey.

You do understand we had a much better relationship when the secular military basically ran Turkey right?

But Flynn actually lied to the FBI and Sullivan is not going to let him change his plea. He will not win on appeal and Trump will pardon the cocksucker that he fired for LYING to his VP.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 09:13 PM   #51
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Yous need to lawyer up, Buttman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Stupid fucking self loathing faggot
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 09:17 PM   #52
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post

#BAND
#Yssup Rider

#BAN HOEHUMMER
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 05:56 AM   #53
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Buttman -- your candidate for president -- needs to handle his own legal fees, fake-Canadian.
Old 02-03-2020, 08:22 AM   #54
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Flynn called the Russian embassy on one of the lines being monitored by the FBI because it is what? Because it's the Russian embassy. Flynn was even told the embassy lines were being monitored. A national security advisor should have known better. His phone calls (to the embassy) were being recorded....because he was calling the Russian embassy.
The FBI agents that interviewed Flynn didn't say they thought he wasn't lying. They knew he was lying because of the intercepts. They said he didn't show the tells of someone who was lying. That just means he is used to lying.
There is no question he was lying to the agents. His calls (to the embassy) were recorded.
There wasn't a set up. Unless asking him if he discussed national security issues with the Russians (that he lied about) is a setup. Which it's not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post

but you know for them, its what's good for the gander is good for the goose. as long as trump gets fucked over, they're fine with it with the rule of law being broken in the process.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 08:31 AM   #55
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

In the end, it's apparent the case was not as strong as originally discussed against Flynn.

We are at the point where most are saying "Probation is appropriate."

He does not seem to be on the block to serve time and his sentences could even back walk further
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 08:58 AM   #56
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
In the end, it's apparent the case was not as strong as originally discussed against Flynn.

We are at the point where most are saying "Probation is appropriate."

He does not seem to be on the block to serve time and his sentences could even back walk further
Not as strong?

He admitted lying to the FBI.

Not sure how much stronger a confession could be.

Trump fired him for....you guessed it, lying.

Why anyone would defend this turncoat is beyond me.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 05:34 PM   #57
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Government malfeasance. Comey, et al, released hildebeest's foreign sourced dossier to the press and then used the news' reports to justify their spying on American citizens.

Quote:
“Strzok wrote to Page: ‘Sitting with Bill watching CNN. A TON more out…We’re discussing whether, now that this is out, we can use it as a pretext to go interview some people.’”
The "issue" isn't whether or not Flynn spoke to Kislyak. What's at issue is what was discussed in the conversation. When Strzok asked whether Flynn and Kislyak had discussed a particular vote in the UN, Flynn responded that "he did not remember". At some later point someone changed the 302 to read "'FLYNN stated he did not'" -- after the change, they charged him with lying.

Flynn's 302
Old 02-03-2020, 05:42 PM   #58
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Government malfeasance. Comey, et al, released hildebeest's foreign sourced dossier to the press and then used the news' reports to justify their spying on American citizens.

The "issue" isn't whether or not Flynn spoke to Kislyak. What's at issue is what was discussed in the conversation. When Strzok asked whether Flynn and Kislyak had discussed a particular vote in the UN, Flynn responded that "he did not remember". At some later point someone changed the 302 to read "'FLYNN stated he did not'" -- after the change, they charged him with lying.

Flynn's 302
Flynn admitted lying.

Trump fired him for lying.

Yet you and a few other nuts argue he did not lie.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 06:05 PM   #59
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Flynn admitted lying.

Trump fired him for lying.

Yet you and a few other nuts argue he did not lie.
An "extorted" confession will not hold up in court ... and more and more evidence is showing that Flynn's "confession" was extorted by threats against his property and family. Durham is going to put your nuts in a vise and squeeze.
Old 02-07-2020, 12:51 AM   #60
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Flynn lied about asking the Russian ambassador to hold off on retaliation for sanctions. The conversation was recorded. The confession wasn't coerced.

Flynn is guilty. Stop making excuses for him.
But don't worry. The cocksucker in chief will pardon his lying ass.

From The Washington Examiner.

"In the interview, Flynn told FBI agents he did not talk with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak about post-election sanctions by the Obama administration.

But in his guilty plea, Flynn admitted to asking the Russians to hold off on responding to the sanctions. Also in the plea, he admitted to calling a senior official on the Trump transition team in December 2016 to discuss sanctions."

Quote:
An "extorted" confession will not hold up in court ... and more and more evidence is showing that Flynn's "confession" was extorted by threats against his property and family. Durham is going to put your nuts in a vise and squeeze.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women