Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60343
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2013, 11:31 PM   #46
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
How about Mark Sanford, you thread hijacking Rebel scum?

BTW -- who does your hair?

Sam, same guy that does his brown makeup

that cant be IB, toilet paper is in the picture
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 05:50 AM   #47
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

LMAo @ Redneck ass clown!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 06:38 AM   #48
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I didn't bother to read this whole thread to find out so can
someone tell me.

Does Yssup like Weiner?

And if so, how much does Yssup like Weiner?
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 07:21 AM   #49
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Im still waiting for an answer you inbred dumbfuck redneck!

Or are you willing to further your reputation as the stupidest motherfucker on ECCIE by repeating the same lie over and over and over again?

What a question! Of course you are.

Say what, Corpy?

OH!! I see now! You can't post the link to my poll because the shit's got your tongue!
Your the disgusting and ignorant golem ass liar, you disgusting golem fuck. Your disgusting and ignorant golem ass admitted you started the poll, and you were subsequently elected to be:

Quote:
LMAo @ Redneck ass clown!
Your dumb-fuck golem ass aspires to be a redneck, you subhuman golem fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Sam, same guy that does his brown makeup

that cant be IB, toilet paper is in the picture
Your attempts at "intelligent, meaningful discourse" aren't up to standard, you fucking-libertard hypocrite.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:41 AM   #50
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Corpy, are you talking about MY ass? MY ASS?

My ASS aspires to be a redNECK?

Dipshittery without compare!

Leave my ass alone. I will mail you a shit-gar if you want, though. Seems like your kind of Wiener!

Old 06-14-2013, 12:46 PM   #51
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
And you said you liked women, you dumb Yankee asshole, and here you are creaming in your panties looking at the dumb-ass golem fuck's TS pictures.
I do like women. I said the tranny picture was funny and looked like some of the women you reviewed. I never said I was turned on by it.

But I noticed you never said anything about the women you review. Was that a little too close for comfort?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:50 PM   #52
CJ7
Valued Poster

Your attempts at "intelligent, meaningful discourse" aren't up to standard, you fucking-libertard hypocrite

damn son, if you need a match all you have to do is ask

found that poll yet? .. I did
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 10:54 PM   #53
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

DUMP, er, BUMP!
Old 06-15-2013, 07:50 AM   #54
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Corpy, are you talking about MY ass? MY ASS?

My ASS aspires to be a redNECK?

Dipshittery without compare!

Leave my ass alone. I will mail you a shit-gar if you want, though. Seems like your kind of Wiener!
You're a disgusting dumb-fuck golem jackass, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Your dumb-fuck golem ass shouldn't try so hard to be disgusting, because your dumb-fuck golem ass was already elected to be:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
I do like women. I said the tranny picture was funny and looked like some of the women you reviewed. I never said I was turned on by it.

But I noticed you never said anything about the women you review. Was that a little too close for comfort?
You've creamed your Yankee panties fawning over every disgusting picture the dumb golem fuck has posted, you mentally defective Yankee jackass. BTW, you moronic, lying Yankee jackass, you contradicted yourself in that last statement. A "review" is in fact a written statement; thus, per forum rules, proving that you're a lying Yankee jackass, since your lying Yankee ass is prohibited from revealing anything factual written in the ROS section of a review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Your attempts at "intelligent, meaningful discourse" aren't up to standard, you fucking-libertard hypocrite

damn son, if you need a match all you have to do is ask

found that poll yet? .. I did
CBJ7, your still failing in your attempts at "meaningful and substantive discourse," and the poll is right here, you ignorant and illiterate hypocrite.

Quote:
DUMP, er, BUMP!
Your lame-ass golem bump is trumped by a forum poll electing your dumb golem ass to be:

Old 06-15-2013, 09:05 AM   #55
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

OK, so where's the link to the original poll, then, Corpy?

You just posted your doctored graphic THREE TIMES in one post. Are you really that fucking stupid?

BTW -- who does your makeup?

Old 06-15-2013, 09:47 AM   #56
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your the disgusting and ignorant golem ass liar, you disgusting golem fuck. Your disgusting and ignorant golem ass admitted you started the poll, and you were subsequently elected to be:
Did you actually use "your" instead of "you're?" Or was it the other way around?

You constantly chide others for that shit. Maybe you'll think about it again, idiot!
Old 06-15-2013, 06:18 PM   #57
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
You've creamed your Yankee panties fawning over every disgusting picture the dumb golem fuck has posted, you mentally defective Yankee jackass.
Fawning over "every" picture? I said the tranny picture was funny. But I said the turd eating photo was "beyond the pale". How stupid are you? That's a criticism, not a compliment. "Beyond the pale" means outside the limits of what is allowed or proper.

You are a pseudo-intellect who likes to use words like "extant" and "suzerainty" on a whore board to try to impress people. But I thought you were at least smart enough to know what "beyond the pale" meant. Apparently not. My bad.

Quote:
BTW, you moronic, lying Yankee jackass, you contradicted yourself in that last statement. A "review" is in fact a written statement; thus, per forum rules, proving that you're a lying Yankee jackass, since your lying Yankee ass is prohibited from revealing anything factual written in the ROS section of a review.
What are you talking about, little twat? Where did I contradict myself?

My last statement was:

"I do like women. I said the tranny picture was funny and looked like some of the women you reviewed. I never said I was turned on by it.

But I noticed you never said anything about the women you review. Was that a little too close for comfort?"

The first part was an insult regarding the women you have reviewed (and refers back to Post #43 above). I have seen their photos in the past. The links are expired now, but at least one of them was thick and ugly and looked like a dude.

The second part of the statement ("...you never said anything...") took note of the fact that you did not even bother to defend the women you have reviewed after I insulted them. YOU NEVER PASS UP AN ARGUMENT - except THIS time. So maybe my comment about the tranny looking like one of your "ladies" hit too close to home?

And finally, I don't know WHAT the fuck your are talking about with respect to board rules and ROS. I never revealed anything that you wrote in the ROS sections of your reviews. I just criticized your "ladies" as butt ugly. Care to clariify that piece of stupidity?
Old 06-15-2013, 09:04 PM   #58
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I truly believe Corpy gets these words from others while laying his favorite online game ... TURDS WITH FRIENDS.

Either that or he reads the dictionary when he's in the bathroom, which as you can imagine, is probably a good,portion of the day.
Old 06-16-2013, 03:08 PM   #59
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
I truly believe Corpy gets these words from others while laying his favorite online game ... TURDS WITH FRIENDS.

Either that or he reads the dictionary when he's in the bathroom, which as you can imagine, is probably a good,portion of the day.
You were close.

His favorite online game is actually "Angry Turds".
Old 06-17-2013, 07:37 AM   #60
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
OK, so where's the link to the original poll, then, Corpy?

You just posted your doctored graphic THREE TIMES in one post. Are you really that fucking stupid?

BTW -- who does your makeup?
Since it bothers your dumb-fuck golem ass, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, here it is again: the poll showing where your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

Quote:
Did you actually use "your" instead of "you're?" Or was it the other way around?

You constantly chide others for that shit. Maybe you'll think about it again, idiot!
Your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

Quote:
Fawning over "every" picture? I said the tranny picture was funny. But I said the turd eating photo was "beyond the pale". How stupid are you? That's a criticism, not a compliment. "Beyond the pale" means outside the limits of what is allowed or proper.

You are a pseudo-intellect who likes to use words like "extant" and "suzerainty" on a whore board to try to impress people. But I thought you were at least smart enough to know what "beyond the pale" meant. Apparently not. My bad.

What are you talking about, little twat? Where did I contradict myself?

My last statement was:

"I do like women. I said the tranny picture was funny and looked like some of the women you reviewed. I never said I was turned on by it.

But I noticed you never said anything about the women you review. Was that a little too close for comfort?"

The first part was an insult regarding the women you have reviewed (and refers back to Post #43 above). I have seen their photos in the past. The links are expired now, but at least one of them was thick and ugly and looked like a dude.

The second part of the statement ("...you never said anything...") took note of the fact that you did not even bother to defend the women you have reviewed after I insulted them. YOU NEVER PASS UP AN ARGUMENT - except THIS time. So maybe my comment about the tranny looking like one of your "ladies" hit too close to home?

And finally, I don't know WHAT the fuck your are talking about with respect to board rules and ROS. I never revealed anything that you wrote in the ROS sections of your reviews. I just criticized your "ladies" as butt ugly. Care to clariify that piece of stupidity?
Exactly the point, you ignorant Yankee fuck! Hence, your earlier claims and insinuations are lies -- and defining you as an ignorant Yankee liar is a defense of the young ladies reviewed.

Quote:

Nothing your dumb-fuck golem ass posts changes the fact that your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

Quote:
You were close.

His favorite online game is actually "Angry Turds".
You're so impressionable, you dimwitted Yankee fuck. Now you're imitating the dumb golem fuck who was elected:

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women