Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60576
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2022, 08:27 PM   #46
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9
Default The Beatings Will Continue Until Lucy's Morale Improves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
CM, I don't recall sending you a PM to give you the only opinion (mine) that matters to me on a whore board.
You're finally wising up, aintcha Lucy? Better to express your opinions privately than to share them publicly. If you ask CM to thrash you in private, you don't have to subject yourself to ridicule & humiliation in public discussion with a whole gang of your betters!

Maybe you're not as dumb as I thought...

...oh wait, did CM just speak up and say something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
I respectfully request that you send me as few PMs as possible, though. (ZERO would be even better!)
NVM!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 08:27 PM   #47
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
It's hard to push people into higher brackets when you've got a flat 28% tax.
How about no federal income tax. It’s unconstitutional in the first place.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 08:46 PM   #48
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Duplicate Post
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 08:48 PM   #49
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
How about no federal income tax. It’s unconstitutional in the first place.
I'd sure go for that. Replace it with something like the fair tax. Figure out a way to make it progressive. The way it is now the bastards have me spending a couple of months a year doing all the work to comply with the tax code. Fuck that.

Now admittedly they're small, but some of the wealthiest places in the world have no individual income tax -- Monaco, Bermuda, Bahrain, the Cayman Islands (where the Free Markets Church of Tiny maintains its bank account), Brunei and Kuwait for example.

If you're worried about the current account deficit and want America to save more and spend less, substituting a consumption tax for the income tax would be one way to solve that problem.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 08:52 PM   #50
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'd sure go for that. Replace it with something like the Fair Tax. Figure out a way to make it progressive. The way it is now the bastards have me spending a couple of months a year doing all the work to comply with the tax code. Fuck that.

Now admittedly they're small, but some of the wealthiest places in the world have no individual income tax -- Monaco, Bermuda, Bahrain, the Cayman Islands (where the Free Markets Church of Tiny maintains its bank account) and Kuwait come to mind.

If you're worried about the current account deficit and want America to save more and spend less, substituting a consumption tax for the income tax would be one way to solve that problem.
No Tiny, you have to slash the Federal Government by 80%. No need for all the bureaucracies. Then, let the Feds have a flat tax on non essential spending. Make them live by that. Let the states run the way they want. People will flock to the most advantageous states. It’s called competition. Let the chips fall where they may.
Old 05-24-2022, 09:23 PM   #51
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
So you found posts from two years ago by accident with no effort? Makes total sense. LOL

Another old over the hill shit talker in this forum. What a shock! Let me worry about my 40's 1st before I worry about my 50's. When I need to read your thoughts about me, I'll PM them for you to copy and paste them. Deal?

In case you haven't noticed, I don't mention my degrees much. You jealous clowns do all of the fucking time though.
... Blimey! ... If I were a mean-spirited lout - I'd no doubt
be enjoyin' this and might comment something like

Listen here, pardners... Any o' you idiots who wanna
indulge in this hill billy clown's fantasy of being a
tough cowboy and a multi-degree Ivy League fellow
surely can do so as yer-own bearer... If anything, he's
nothing more than a "city cowboy" who prolly never been
on a station in his whole life...

... I'd no doubt comment like that.

But I'm NOT gonna do that 'cause I'm a better person.

... Though in all truth - HOW DO WE KEEP GETTING
SO OFF-TRACK of the thread themes? ... It surely seem
that most every thread quickly turns-into a sad insult-fest.

Maybe WE can do better.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 09:28 PM   #52
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
No Tiny, you have to slash the Federal Government by 80%. No need for all the bureaucracies. Then, let the Feds have a flat tax on non essential spending. Make them live by that. Let the states run the way they want. People will flock to the most advantageous states. It’s called competition. Let the chips fall where they may.
I agree with that Bambino. I don't know what Pittsburgh is like, but my local and state governments are tons more efficient than the federal government. The power of the purse and government should be closest to the people. It works in Switzerland and it would work here.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 05:29 AM   #53
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I agree with that Bambino. I don't know what Pittsburgh is like, but my local and state governments are tons more efficient than the federal government. The power of the purse and government should be closest to the people. It works in Switzerland and it would work here.
Be patient Tiny, Q and Trump are working on it. Trust the plan.

https://t.me/ChristianPatriotNews/10073

https://t.me/rrndaily/383492

NCSWIC
Old 05-25-2022, 08:43 AM   #54
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

This message is hidden because bambino is on your ignore list.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 10:59 AM   #55
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
The federal Government is less efficient because Congress....you know, your local representatives at the federal level do not want to make efficient cuts to their districts. So I'd be careful how bragging about local politics as your local Congress person is part of the problem.

And take a look at how much Federal funds State/local government gets and get back with me.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 11:00 AM   #56
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default How much have you sent Trump and Q

Quote:
Be patient Tiny, Q and Trump are working on it. Trust the plan

NCSWIC
The plan is to separate you from your money...it seems to be working.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 11:43 AM   #57
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The federal Government is less efficient because Congress....you know, your local representatives at the federal level do not want to make efficient cuts to their districts.
Absolutely. I agree.

Quote:
And take a look at how much Federal funds State/local government gets and get back with me.
Like your federal tax dollars that went to pay for the city busses that troll the streets of my community? They're often empty except for the driver. If we were going to tax ourselves locally to pay for our "metropolitan transit system" we would have settled on a much more cost effective strategy.

Where I live we pay a lot more to the Feds than we get back.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 12:54 PM   #58
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Absolutely. I agree.

Like your federal tax dollars that went to pay for the city busses that troll the streets of my community? They're often empty except for the driver. If we were going to tax ourselves locally to pay for our "metropolitan transit system" we would have settled on a much more cost effective strategy.

Where I live we pay a lot more to the Feds than we get back.
I live in a high GDP area too. This shows how Red States generally get back more in taxe than they pay in! Ironic, right?

https://www.moneygeek.com/living/sta...al-government/
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 01:48 PM   #59
lustylad
Premium Access

Default More Tripe from the Simple-minded Simpleton WTF

Quote:
The federal Government is less efficient because.... your local representatives at the federal level do not want to make efficient cuts to their districts.
Another idiot generalization!

More often than not, your representative is EXTORTED into voting for reckless spending bills by dim-retard threats to withhold $$ that is truly needed in your home district - unless the dim-retards are allowed to stuff all of their wasteful Solyndras and other super-inefficient programs into the same legislation.

Quote:
Why do we need a fucking middleman? The feds take a huge cut out of any money we send to the swamp. Even if we get the same or more NOMINAL $$ in return, it isn't an even VALUE trade. We send HARD-EARNED PRIVATE dollars to DC and get back MISSPENT PUBLIC DOLLARS in return. As Tiny noted in his transit system example.

Plus, as long as the feds keep spending way more than they collect in taxes, it gives them an excess pot of (either borrowed or printed) money to hand out inefficiently as "candy". They use this to mislead the sheeple into thinking they're getting back more than they're paying in.

In FY 2021, the federal govt had revenues of $4.0 trillion and expenditures of $6.8 trillion. That means for every $1.00 of taxes they raked in and (mis)spent, they also doled out another $0.70 in "candy" - money that was either borrowed or printed.

That makes it pretty easy to tell everyone who complains to just stfu because we're sending you back more than you paid in.
Old 05-25-2022, 03:07 PM   #60
lustylad
Premium Access

Default Who Is Greedier - You or Uncle Sam?

So.... to get this thread back on topic, if Uncle Sam's income is surging by 39%, what about the rest of the country?

Is our national income growing commensurately? I mean, I wouldn't object so much to Uncle Sam getting the same (proportionate) slice of the pie, as long as everyone else is getting theirs too.

The relevant period we are looking at is the first 7 months of the current fiscal year. That is, from October 1, 2021 to April 30, 2022.

We can get a rough idea of the answer if we look at how much US nominal GDP grew in the first 6 months of FY 2022, since that data is available. For those of you (like WTF) who either never studied economics or flunked out miserably, nominal GDP means current-dollar or non-inflation-adjusted Gross Domestic Product. We need to look at those numbers (rather than real or inflation-adjusted GDP) because taxes are reported in nominal terms, and we want to make an apples-to-apples comparison.

A wee bit of research on my part reveals that US nominal GDP totaled $12.095 trillion in the first two quarters of this fiscal year, up from $10.88 trillion in the corresponding period of FY 2021. That's an increase of 11.2%. Here's a link to the St. Louis Federal Reserve data series for anyone who would care to check my calculations. Please note their figures are quarterly annualized.

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GDP

So what's my point? Well, during a period when our national income in nominal terms expanded at an 11.2% rate, the federal government saw its own income explode by 39%. That's roughly 3-1/2 times as fast as the overall economy!!

Bottom line - The DC swamp is sucking in a hugely disproportionate share of the fruits of our labor. For every marginal dollar of income we the people are generating, the feds are expanding their slice of the pie over three times faster! This is just another reason why so many Americans feel they are on a treadmill going backwards, not forward. The only sure way to get rich is to move to the DC swamp!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women