Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70510
biomed161253
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47893
pyramider46370
bambino40514
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2022, 10:52 AM   #46
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Abandoning ship. Wheres the loyalty?
pacepro has to go public to make it really grow. Otherwise its just the same folks selling the same thing. Kinda like a magazine. You look and read. You maybe read again. Then before you know it. It is covered in dust.
winn dixie is online now   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 11:18 AM   #47
TrulySummer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 59
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Abandoning ship. Wheres the loyalty?
pacepro has to go public to make it really grow. Otherwise its just the same folks selling the same thing. Kinda like a magazine. You look and read. You maybe read again. Then before you know it. It is covered in dust.

Pacepro will not be going public anytime soon. It is not that hard to join. You need a referral from a current member or P411.

It could change and become public someday, but I do not see it happening. There is a reason it was started as a private board.
TrulySummer is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 12:02 PM   #48
Cantgetenuff
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrulySummer View Post
Pacepro will not be going public anytime soon. It is not that hard to join. You need a referral from a current member or P411.

It could change and become public someday, but I do not see it happening. There is a reason it was started as a private board.
Summer to sum up what most (if not all) of us guys who would be interested in signing up for pacepro, we need someway of knowing which providers are on there that we might be interested in seeing or have seen. I've known about it since June but i don't know any providers who are members to be able to get a referral.
Cantgetenuff is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 12:25 PM   #49
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

See Summer and get verified. She's one of only a handful that are known to be on there. Other than that you may be SOL
ntxguy is online now   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 12:35 PM   #50
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

There have been several other local ladies post on this thread that they are members. Hopefully some more will do the same now that this thread has popped back up to the top of the page.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 01:02 PM   #51
Cantgetenuff
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
See Summer and get verified. She's one of only a handful that are known to be on there. Other than that you may be SOL
Well there's a thought and yes i'm definitely considering it
Cantgetenuff is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 01:11 PM   #52
Aonegonexx
Premium Pussy Connoisseur

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantgetenuff View Post
Summer to sum up what most (if not all) of us guys who would be interested in signing up for pacepro, we need someway of knowing which providers are on there that we might be interested in seeing or have seen. I've known about it since June but i don't know any providers who are members to be able to get a referral.
At the time of registration, it asks for Referrer. I belv, most ladies are keeping same handle names there as on eccie or oh2. So if you know lady you would like to use as a referrer, start typing her handle. As you type, the system tries to autofill to find a matching name. See if this helps.
Aonegonexx is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 01:15 PM   #53
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you have seen me I will be more the happy to give a refes .
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 02:18 PM   #54
TrulySummer
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aonegonexx View Post
At the time of registration, it asks for Referrer. I belv, most ladies are keeping same handle names there as on eccie or oh2. So if you know lady you would like to use as a referrer, start typing her handle. As you type, the system tries to autofill to find a matching name. See if this helps.

You are correct about this feature when you register, but make sure you let the provider know you are using her as a referral. The system will notify who ever you use as a referral, and if they do not respond back, your account will not be approved.

Hopefully several of the ladies will reply to this thread letting everyone know they are members of PACE.

You can also contact me through P411 or send me a PM.
Old 09-09-2022, 11:25 PM   #55
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Thank you! I am not sure what a "simp only" site is supposed to be. Please elaborate for me. The only kind of trouble I have ever been accused of is the fun kind.
I'm seeing who's representing your site from the female side, they're drama lying hookers always into some negativity, I don't have anything bad to say about you, what I've read is all positive so keep that up. Just like you want to keep it drama free from the guys side, you already have the drama queen there, time to trim the fat early so you can succeed
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 09:51 AM   #56
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

With OH2 down, pace is getting a lot of activity this morning. I’ve been watching the site statistics since I’ve joined, and there has been a noticeable pick up in new members and applicants just in the past 24 hours.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 10:28 AM   #57
TrulySummer
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I'm seeing who's representing your site from the female side, they're drama lying hookers always into some negativity, I don't have anything bad to say about you, what I've read is all positive so keep that up. Just like you want to keep it drama free from the guys side, you already have the drama queen there, time to trim the fat early so you can succeed

Well, thank you. As for drama, I am trying to get everyone a fair chance. I am not sure who you are referring to as the "Drama Queen". But, all the providers that have joined have not been a problem. Alot of them have been very supportive.
Old 09-10-2022, 10:31 AM   #58
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

heyyy BLM
I am not!! lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 10:35 AM   #59
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Well, thank you. As for drama, I am trying to get everyone a fair chance. I am not sure who you are referring to as the "Drama Queen". But, all the providers that have joined have not been a problem. Alot of them have been very supportive.
Give them time lol

Letting in known outters just because they get a referral is a big red flag to many. There are many posting on pace already.

Its your site.. Good luck with it
winn dixie is online now   Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 11:17 AM   #60
slap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Haha oh the “outter” is on that site? Yeah fuck that
slap is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women