Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36789
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2010, 02:45 PM   #46
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

thank me later....
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:57 PM   #47
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
thank me later....
How many times am I supposed to "thank you" in a day?

I am not as young as I used to be.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:40 PM   #48
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

He's experiencing major SHMB withdrawls

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:20 PM   #49
Bianca Page
Account Disabled

User ID: 7460
My ECCIE Reviews

You know it really kind of sucks, I was trying to tell my regs i'm leaving so they would know and ya'll make it some big deal. I have some horrible things going on with my family and I have to go take care of it. I figured we were all a community and everyone would understand and be sympathic. So that kinda hurts my feelings.
Bianca Page is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:45 PM   #50
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca Page View Post
You know it really kind of sucks, I was trying to tell my regs i'm leaving so they would know and ya'll make it some big deal. I have some horrible things going on with my family and I have to go take care of it. I figured we were all a community and everyone would understand and be sympathic. So that kinda hurts my feelings.

Sorry darlin....

I'm pretty Sure the only one here who's feeling we would like to hurt are WayWards'....

Well... Maybe WayWards and dearhunters.....

OK... Maybe WayWards and dearhunters.... AND SofiaofHoustons.....

hmmm.... Maybe WayWards and dearhunters.... AND SofiaofHoustons.....and ferdburf and Big Jake,...... The Paladin of course.....

But at no time was it my intention to hurt your feelings.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:19 PM   #51
auknowho
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:

All right folks! Please give this little lady a good bye hug and let her know this was unintentional.

Thanks
auknowho is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:59 PM   #52
Bianca Page
Account Disabled

User ID: 7460
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you, now i'm a happy lady.
Bianca Page is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:55 PM   #53
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Don't go yet.... We haven't groped you yet.

We provide gratuitous send off groping for free.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:05 PM   #54
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Quote:

Bianca,
I never meant to hurt your feelers. Come here baby...

Best wishes and God speed,
SKF
Old 03-04-2010, 04:39 AM   #55
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:32 AM   #56
Artie Lange
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Hope everything works out well.
Artie Lange is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:24 PM   #57
Artie Lange
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I got one thing to say about Wayward's banning. One more week! One more week! One more week!
Artie Lange is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:36 PM   #58
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Talking

Big Jake, that's really mean.

I was informed that he went out and got a new or used haircut to celebrate his return.

TWO more weeks!
TWO more weeks! TWO more weeks!
Old 03-05-2010, 12:51 AM   #59
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Post "I have Dream!"

I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our Hobby. [Applause… or at least 57 posts and 1505 page views]

Half a score years ago, a great Hobbyist, in whose symbolic shadow we stand first logged on to the P. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Wayward slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering penile injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of captivity by less than pleasant providers.

But ten years later, we must face the tragic fact that the Wayward is still not free. Ten years later, the life of the Wayward is still sadly crippled by the manacles of Moderation and the chains of SHMB banishment. Ten years later, the Wayward lives on a lonely island of Misfit Toys in the midst of a vast ocean of material greed. Ten years later, the Wayward is still languishing in the corners of hobby society and finds himself an exile in his own land. So we have come here today to dramatize an appalling condition. In a sense we have come to the tiny e to cash a check. When the architects of this thing of ours wrote the magnificent words of the icky mission statement, they were signing a promissory note to which every monger was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all men would be guaranteed the inalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of poontang happiness.

It is obvious today that Icky has defaulted on this promissory note insofar as her citizens of penis are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, icky has given the hobbyist’s a bad check which has come back marked "insufficient funds." But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this SHMB. So we have come to cash this check -- a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice. We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind icky of the fierce urgency of now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of lying shank to the sunlit path of hobby justice. Now is the time to open the doors of opportunity to all of the walking ATMs. Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of gender injustice to the solid rock of bro-therhood.

It would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of the moment and to underestimate the determination of the Wayward. This sweltering summer of the Wayward's legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. Two thousand and ten is not an end, but a beginning. Those who hope that the Wayward needed to blow off steam and will now be content will have a rude awakening if the nation returns to business as usual. There will be neither rest nor tranquility in icky land until the Wayward is granted his citizenship rights. The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our SHMBs until the bright day of justice emerges.

But there is something that I must say to my people who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice. In the process of gaining our rightful place we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the SOH cup of bitterness and hatred.

"Free at last! Free at last! Thank Father Wayward, we are free at last!"
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:29 AM   #60
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Talking

Way is back! The keeper of the light! All hail Way! All hail Way! Oh Way can you see by the dawn's early light...

J: Well.... there goes the fucking neighborhood. Shit... Zed! Man we NEED to talk... NOW!

Zed: I'll call you back...(mutters) Dream this you...

J: No NOW ZED! Yo! People! We got a Way in the electrical system!
guest041110 is offline   Quote