Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42132
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36495
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2017, 07:45 AM   #46
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Yes it should. I'm not apart of this "Austin Gang" you speak of, and I have no control over what others do.
I did not mean to imply that you were part of the Austin Gang, and no, you don't have control over what others do. Just asking if you felt the same way about Texans who post in other places, and you answered that question. Thank you.

But you have never seen a single post from me in any Kansas forum, or any posts in that economically depressed shit hole called Ohio for that matter.
Good to know your feeling about other states!

I do find it funny that you are yakking about the insults being thrown out, yet you have dished out your fair share yourself.
I don't think I have ever started an insult filled food fight--though I admit I do tend to reply in kind. Self defense is not the same as initiating hostilities.

I find it funny how you cry about the trolls, yet you said it yourself that you come to the Austin forum because we the "Best Train Wrecks".
Come now--you know better than that! Watching a train wreck--or troll wreck--is not at all the same thing as being the troll driving the train. Anyway, isn't this site largely here for an interesting diversion from reality? I am guessing you find yourself occasionally reading a thread even though you KNOW from the title that it is a troll wreck.

Between you & gt I have to ask, is everyone up there in the "Rust Belt" aka Mid West as hypocritic as you two??
Sorry you don't approve of my being here, and you seem to disagree with some of my posts, but what is hypocritical about my stance? I believe in balance, and I speak out when I see some posters who seem to continuously post on the side of anger and attacks. I defend myself when attacked. I spend my life living out of a suitcase (as I have posted often, and as my "location" indicates) so I do tend to read and post in forums I have some experience with. What of that do you deem hypocritical?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 08:00 AM   #47
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post

How would "you" feel if there were those that felt your very existence on the board was insulting. To the point they only follow you around the board and find something wrong with almost anything you say. So insulting it requires others to get additional handles to voice their disgusting pot shots. They are called the usual suspects.Until you walk in some one else shoe only then you'll understand. Till then you are only a veteran board member being allowed to voice his opinion.

I suspect I might not like it--but I might also look to see if I was bringing much of it down on myself by thousands upon thousands of posts--which over the last year+ have turned more and more insulting towards whole groups of people.

Complain, Whine, Cry, Stomp Your Feet, Bitch, Blah, Blah, Blah.
it things are so shitty here... LEAVE! at minimum put the ones causing you / they stress on ignore!
Why do that? I follow the philosophy of Don Quixote and tilt at the windmills that deserve tilting at. To leave or put them on ignore would be to admit defeat, or abandon my defense of the poor, downtrodden, and oppressed (among others). And my second cup of coffee each morning would give me fewer laughs if I stopped reading them.

I can't stop the usual suspects, I simply put them on ignore! Done! If it gets too shitty here like they start DELETING REVIEWS....Ah but that would never happen would it?
I wouldn't have much first hand knowledge on that. But I have had some rejected for what I consider invalid reasons, and I see some that remain though they are nothing more than falsehoods and lies.

I forgive you T.
Not sure that last statement of yours is sincere, but .....

PS: So kind of you to remind me that I am spelling challenged. I suspect that attention to others details might be the highlight of your day. If it is, you might want to find another hobby.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 08:34 AM   #48
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Do wut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I forgive you T.
"Till then you are only a veteran board member being allowed to voice his opinion."
ALLOWED?
What the fuck does that even mean?

Observing is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 08:52 AM   #49
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
"Till then you are only a veteran board member being allowed to voice his opinion."
ALLOWED?
What the fuck does that even mean?

Someone would explain it to you ma'am but it's too complicated for you womenfolk to understand...
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 09:02 AM   #50
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Another flop...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Someone would explain it to you ma'am but it's too complicated for you womenfolk to understand...
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 09:12 AM   #51
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Not sure that last statement of yours is sincere, but .....

You should be able to feel the warmth of my sincerity coming right through your computer monitor.

PS: So kind of you to remind me that I am spelling challenged. I suspect that attention to others details might be the highlight of your day. If it is, you might want to find another hobby.

Huh... I'm terrible at spelling. Thank God For Spell check. And I still screw up all the time.
Have a blessed day T
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 09:22 AM   #52
Old-T
Valued Poster

I try to stay a safe distance away from my computer screen--just in case of oozing.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women