Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2011, 11:08 AM   #46
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by savor_my_flavor View Post
i was not trying to advertise for jemma. i was just over excited. i didnt know about posting locally. who wouldnt want to "get to know" the girl next door.
don't wet your pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
I like this thread. But then I'm not innocent of this type of thing
mmmm he's also new to hobby. naaaa will keep my 2¢ to self for now.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:11 PM   #47
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemma Martin View Post
To me, I believe that everyone should be welcomed even if he didn't know what to say, how to say it or in the right column.
One would think that, but unfortunately for you and him, the self-appointed gate-keepers are out en mass today, as they usually are.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:44 PM   #48
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 48158
My ECCIE Reviews

Get over yourselves.
Jemma Martin is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 04:42 PM   #49
ric
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Gotta love those threADs huh?

"He" wasn't original, I'm sure it was written for "him."

I personally would never trust a chick who has to go to these extremes for an ad or attention.
Wow, posting like you know something about the people involved. And you aren't even from Houston. If you got facts, post them.
ric is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 04:57 PM   #50
Gulf2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ric View Post
Wow, posting like you know something about the people involved. And you aren't even from Houston. If you got facts, post them.
Sadly, we live in society where kindness and common civility are just rare enough to be suspicious. I doubt that every post on this board has some underlying agenda. I suspect that many gentlemen are like I was when I first discovered the hobby. I had a great first experience and was excited to participate. But I knew nothing about it. Nothing. Over the years, I've been fortunate enough to be around those with the grace to teach and to coach and, of course, I've learned through experience. I'm willing to return that favor, even at the risk of extending courtesy to someone who might have a secondary purpose for posting (and I doubt that is the case here).

Even is this was an ad, so what? The whole board is an ad. Women come here to advertise their sexiness and men their prowess. It is little more than a primitive game.

Many on this board would like to pretend that feelings and relationships and common decency have no place, that this is a rough and tumble frontier for mavericks where survival of the fittest is the name of the game. Quite simply, that is horseshit. Courtesy matters in ANY gathering of two or more people. Let's give the O.P. the benefit of the doubt. If he sticks around and gets involved, then we've prevented ourselves from more of this public display of idiocy. If he doesn't, then there is enough documentation here for those who care to claim that they "told us so."

I think we can all do better than this. Let's give it a shot.

All the best,

G2
Gulf2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 05:09 PM   #51
hartboyz20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Dang it!!!! I just want a Bjcim at my office in Pearland. 6 weeks off 20 hour days is old already but June 1 is approaching, but so damn slow
hartboyz20 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 06:19 PM   #52
JohnMacnab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

When I saw his location you were the first one that I thought of. Then I thought, no way! Dang girl. Why didn't you ask me to help you move? I can be real neighborly if you ask nice.
JohnMacnab is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 07:28 PM   #53
climbon2
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Wow!

We have some real bitches on this board!

Stomp all over an excited newbie, without a shred of evidence.

A couple of years ago, I was a newbie too. Didn't have a clue where to to post, what was appropriate, or what sort of posts look "suspect". Any other guys ever been there?

Do you people really think a guy can go from "oblivious civilian" to "seasoned" hobbyist in days? Or even weeks?

Thank god I joined eccie when there were only 2,000 members. (and they were all members by invitation.)

This bullshit did not happen then....

Luckily, they ( the bitches) are far enough away, I'll never have to meet them face to face! (that probably would not go well! Lol)
climbon2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:07 PM   #54
climbon2
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Gulf2,

Thank you!

I started my post earlier today, then had to step away for awhile, so i did not see yours until after I posted.

You said everything I wanted to say - but much more eloquently. I was so pissed I let them pull me down to their level!

Savor.
Sorry you walked into this shitstorm.
Sounds like you met a sweet (and HOT!) lady. Houston, Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio will treat you much better. This is a great board. (with a few exceptions. Lol)
climbon2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:17 PM   #55
savor_my_flavor
Registered Member

i just wanna say thanks to all those that didnt have anything negative to say. the ones who did however need to realize that there is always someone new in something and mistakes happen but seriously getting into this hobby is not like getting into most hobbies. this is a little more difficult.
savor_my_flavor is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:28 PM   #56
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Me too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo1968 View Post
....I let them pull me down to their level!
Savor.
Sorry you walked into this shitstorm.
Sounds like you met a sweet (and HOT!) lady. Houston, Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio will treat you much better. This is a great board. (with a few exceptions. Lol)
I'm so ashamed!! Sorry about that Savor - probably jumped the gun a little - have fun with your new neighbor - most of the people here are really much nicer than what you were bludgeoned with today - Cheers!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:38 PM   #57
savor_my_flavor
Registered Member

i do have a question though. seeing as how most of you consider yourselfs " professionals" im sure someone will answer this. almost every provider wants referals from at least two other providers. if you have only had one so far how does that work?
savor_my_flavor is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:54 PM   #58
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo1968 View Post
Wow!

We have some real bitches on this board!

Stomp all over an excited newbie, without a shred of evidence.

A couple of years ago, I was a newbie too. Didn't have a clue where to to post, what was appropriate, or what sort of posts look "suspect". Any other guys ever been there?

Do you people really think a guy can go from "oblivious civilian" to "seasoned" hobbyist in days? Or even weeks?

Thank god I joined eccie when there were only 2,000 members. (and they were all members by invitation.)

This bullshit did not happen then....

Luckily, they ( the bitches) are far enough away, I'll never have to meet them face to face! (that probably would not go well! Lol)
Guess I won't be meeting you when I come back home to Texas this summer. Whatever shall I do now?

You changed your response a couple times.....only to add the word bitches more than once.

And some of you wonder why we're suspect of people/posts and their behavior. Look in the mirror darlin'.

Also, who's to say we'd even want to meet you. Don't flatter yourself. What exactly does your comment mean, "It probably wouldn't go well if we were to meet face to face?"

Sorry I speak my mind and you're obviously not used to a woman standing her ground, but my daddy raised me to call bullshit when I hear/see bullshit and to speak my mind.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 10:05 PM   #59
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Babe- just email or message the girl you want to see you use my name and they will get ahold of me to verify. Sometimes you don't need to when the girls are well known. If that doesn't work then look for providers who are newbie friendly. There are some good ones out there to your liking. Text me if you have any problems or questions.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:05 PM   #60
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oops lol I meant sometimes you don't need TWO not to

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women