Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2017, 08:11 AM   #46
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Please...let's get one thing clarified. I control the purse strings, the narrative of all my relationships, and what I want yall to think. ;-) The Why? will always be an interesting question. ;-)

now back on topic. Yall love to deviate from the discussion.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 09:47 AM   #47
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

He's right though.. if you book a Hhr session, do what you need to do in 30 minutes
Asking a provider to take photos for 30 minutes free of charge before starting your Hhr session should be discussed and agreed upon ahead of time
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 10:30 AM   #48
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
^ PMXCC ok sweetie but the OP would do well to avoid you. You're another one of those nutty as hell penny pinching tricks. Weird as fuck prancing around looking for discounts. The proof is in your response. Guys like you prey on girls just starting out trying to exploit their inexperience and naievety. I maintain they should charge you fuckers for pics and vids. Those should be extras...and yall caught up in writing the reviews for 1 of 3 reasons. 1.) you're cheap as fuck and only want a discount. 2) you can use the power of a negative review as possible extortion or threats to hurt the girl 3.) some of you truly think you're Reality Kingz or Bang Bro's next star.

I reckon you and most like you write as a #1 or #2. Soon I'm going to submit a change recommendation to Dearhunter and St. C to possibly help prevent tricks like you from lording it over new and inexperienced gals with the review process.
The hobby baller speaketh. lol.

Btw, anyone who goes into the hobby to treat people badly and take advantage of them will eventually pay the price. Case in point: WW. Skittlez is no WW. It sounds like a simple misunderstanding. This thread is not a good look for the OP, imo. She should have just left it alone and put her nose to the grindstone racking up yes reviews.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 10:42 AM   #49
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
This thread is not a good look for the OP, imo. She should have just left it alone and put her nose to the grindstone racking up yes reviews.
This is nothing but a "prey on you statement" and to me is only used by tricks that like to prey and take advantage of people. Why should she leave it alone? Because the offender is your "friend". Yea right....fuck outta here with that nonsense. If a guy writes a bad review the lady should be able to defend herself. Telling her to keep her mouth shut is the worst thing possible because it allows a perception of her to remain when there is a 50/50 chance the reviwer is telling a lie. Her not saying anything also encourages people like you to try to shit on them with the hopes they'll be too scared to call you out. Like I said I could peep you had fundamental character issues.

Carry on.
Old 09-15-2017, 10:53 AM   #50
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
This is nothing but a "prey on you statement" and to me is only used by tricks that like to prey and take advantage of people. Why should she leave it alone? Because the offender is your "friend". Yea right....fuck outta here with that nonsense. If a guy writes a bad review the lady should be able to defend herself. Telling her to keep her mouth shut is the worst thing possible because it allows a perception of her to remain when there is a 50/50 chance the reviwer is telling a lie. Her not saying anything also encourages people like you to try to shit on them with the hopes they'll be too scared to call you out. Like I said I could peep you had fundamental character issues.

Carry on.
That's not it at all. The issues raised by Skittlez' review were never even addressed by the OP. I have no issue with a gal having her say, whoever the hobbyist may be. Posts like these should be reserved for rebuttals, and her post rebuts nothing. The no stands as it was.

Look, I've had bad sessions where it was best to stfu, and that's exactly what I did. Running your mouth is not always your best option. Not everyone is aware of that, apparently... lol.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 11:58 AM   #51
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post

Look, I've had bad sessions where it was best to stfu, and that's exactly what I did. Running your mouth is not always your best option. Not everyone is aware of that, apparently... lol.
Then maybe your boy should have taken your advice and STFU and not wrote the review? The problem I have after reading her rebuttal is how dare he write a bad review when he's trying to essentially fuck for free by spending $120 on an Indy. Seems he was only there to take advantage of her newness so to speak. The only acceptable bad reviews in cases like this is if the provider puts your health or safety at risk. Sounds like he's just upset she didnt give him special treatment that he didnt pay for...and then to write the review a month later? seems like he's trying to be braggadocious about the fact he can hurt her anytime he feels like with a bad review. Aint nothing cool, original, or authhentic about his covert strong arm tactics.
Old 09-15-2017, 12:34 PM   #52
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Then maybe your boy should have taken your advice and STFU and not wrote the review? The problem I have after reading her rebuttal is how dare he write a bad review when he's trying to essentially fuck for free by spending $120 on an Indy. Seems he was only there to take advantage of her newness so to speak. The only acceptable bad reviews in cases like this is if the provider puts your health or safety at risk. Sounds like he's just upset she didnt give him special treatment that he didnt pay for...and then to write the review a month later? seems like he's trying to be braggadocious about the fact he can hurt her anytime he feels like with a bad review. Aint nothing cool, original, or authhentic about his covert strong arm tactics.
He did not force her to offer her Rev Special. We live in a (mostly) free country.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 12:52 PM   #53
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

This is pointless as it is all based on he/she said until we see the surveillance video showing whether they were there for 30 mins or 60 & we can check the camera to see if it has a million pics of the Op or just a few.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 01:49 PM   #54
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWhistle View Post
I don't know why these dumbass Johns need to take pictures and video record their sessions with whores.
From some of your self-reporting it appears it would be smart of the providers you see to video (and audio) record their sessions with you. And I'll repeat ... based on YOUR SELF-REPORTING not their posted complaints on the board.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 04:52 PM   #55
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
From some of your self-reporting it appears it would be smart of the providers you see to video (and audio) record their sessions with you. And I'll repeat ... based on YOUR SELF-REPORTING not their posted complaints on the board.
Heh
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 04:57 PM   #56
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Skittles ahahaha Ive always told him hell no to an appointment & then he will tell you I will bring you a bag of skittles to make it seem he is gods gift to hobbyists..

I'm always thinking STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER...

I know he asks for discounted sessions because he has asked before numerous times..
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 06:43 PM   #57
pxmcc
BANNED

^^Negotiation is part of the hobby. Some providers don't negotiate, and there is nothing wrong with that, while some do. To each his/her own. Can't speak about Skit, but I know he is a well-respected hobbyist. If he in fact made the same offer twice, that would be surprising to me.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 09:41 PM   #58
Back2HoustonHobby
Valued Poster

Skittles, thresh and all those cheap stake penny pinhing dudes think they are doing these ladies a favor by taking pics and bargaining for rates LMAO

And then they go ahead and pimp them out like they own them

They are a danger to the ladies with all those pics collected
Back2HoustonHobby is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 10:06 PM   #59
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby View Post
Skittles, thresh and all those cheap stake penny pinhing dudes think they are doing these ladies a favor by taking pics and bargaining for rates LMAO

And then they go ahead and pimp them out like they own them

They are a danger to the ladies with all those pics collected
At least we live in a (mostly) free country, where providers and hobbyists can (mostly) make up their own minds as to what they feel comfortable doing and not doing. You think hobbyists with pics are the only thing potentially dicey in this game? Not even close.

Back2Houstonhobby sounds so darn familiar. Hmm. I may be mistaken though, prbly nothing. Carry on!
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 08:28 AM   #60
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Skittles and Threshold do post reviews with good pics to help make a decision. I do look at just about every review they post if it pops up in the review section. I dont read them only look at the pics. If I want to see a chick I will scan the review list and see they reviewed the chick as the pics will help make a decision. Sometimes the pics dont work in the chicks favor but some do.

I do not think either is a danger to the ladies. But thats for chicks to decide.
Trey is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women