Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42298
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2013, 11:03 PM   #46
HowieFeltersnatch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
Thanks for the compliment, happy to help.

And good luck with making that little one!

KKA
Thanks sweetheart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i-town View Post
This thread makes me not want to get married. I visit it when I'm bummed out about being single.
Nothing changes..your bummed either way. I'd rather be married than single because if you find the right one shell put up with your shit and love n fuck you anyway. Lol. Least you'll get laid whenever.
HowieFeltersnatch is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 12:21 AM   #47
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowieFeltersnatch View Post
I'd rather be married than single because if you find the right one she'll put up with your shit and love n fuck you anyway. Lol. Least you'll get laid whenever.
The makings of a Hallmark card right there!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 11:38 AM   #48
Novatx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 174306
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
FACT: And I have no reason to lie that I got a text around 10 something PM that read: "Who is this?" and after the SO saw that, I was in deep shit an ensuing fight broke out for about 3.5 hours.

Chalk it up to a learning experience

^^Hopefully you can take your own advice

if we wanted to see someone that was bitchy, moody and rude wed just head our asses home after work!!
dayum! Sorry your relationship sucks!! And you sure you wanna bring a child into that? Sad.

I'd rather be married than single because if you find the right one shell put up with your shit and love n fuck you anyway. Lol

Dayum! Sounds like you got some major insecurity issues! Well good luck to you and your learning experience.
Novatx is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 11:50 AM   #49
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novatx View Post
dayum! Sorry your relationship sucks!! And you sure you wanna bring a child into that? Sad.

I'd rather be married than single because if you find the right one shell put up with your shit and love n fuck you anyway. Lol

Dayum! Sounds like you got some major insecurity issues! Well good luck to you and your learning experience.

Damn.... That's a lot of compassion from a lady that probably deals with guys telling her similar shit BCD.

No wonder you have so much time to post here.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 11:51 AM   #50
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Nice.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 01:00 PM   #51
HowieFeltersnatch
Valued Poster

Quote:
I dont remember even once mentioning you in this entire thread. It doesnt suck because if it did id be divorced. But there are times it does suck and the comment i made was intended to be a joke.

Not insecure at all but dont you think you need to be more considerate of the client? I mean if it were not for the gentlemen on this board you wouldnt have a living or some extra cash now would you? Remember that you need us waaaaaaaaaaaay more than we need you. SO BE POLITE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Damn.... That's a lot of compassion from a lady that probably deals with guys telling her similar shit BCD.

No wonder you have so much time to post here.
No shit man, she is definitely not doing herself any favors on this thread. Some people just dont get it. I have spent time with ladies that dont even get physical, as rough as some guys are there are alot of us that just like to be around someone that we can relax with and not have to worry about everyday problems, bills, etc. We just want to escape and relax and get pampered a little. She can go ahead and keep diggin herself a bigger hole, ive gotten alot of PM's since this thread started. Theres alot of dudes out there crossing ladies off their TO DO list. This is my last post on this thread. So if yall want to keep this going and beat the dead horse and bad mouth me be my guest. I got better shit to do
Old 11-21-2013, 01:04 PM   #52
HowieFeltersnatch
Valued Poster

Leaving on this note.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg post-14849-I-don-t-remember-asking-you-a-Fd4I.jpeg (38.2 KB, 257 views)
Old 11-21-2013, 01:13 PM   #53
Novatx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Not insecure at all but dont you think you need to be more considerate of the client? I mean if it were not for the gentlemen on this board you wouldnt have a living or some extra cash now would you? Remember that you need us waaaaaaaaaaaay more than we need you. SO BE POLITE.

That's your problem, it seems women are objects to you, you think they owe you, well let me tell you that you got it backwards honey. We aren't the ones with hard dicks. Which is why these types of businesses exists

I need nobody, have a look at my ads and see for yourself how often I post ads. I hobby 1-3 times per month. I don't "need" it that bad.

No shit man, she is definitely not doing herself any favors on this thread. Some people just dont get it. I have spent time with ladies that dont even get physical, as rough as some guys are there are alot of us that just like to be around someone that we can relax with and not have to worry about everyday problems, bills, etc. We just want to escape and relax and get pampered a little. She can go ahead and keep diggin herself a bigger hole, ive gotten alot of PM's since this thread started. Theres alot of dudes out there crossing ladies off their TO DO list. This is my last post on this thread. So if yall want to keep this going and beat the dead horse and bad mouth me be my guest. I got better shit to do
Digging myself in a hole?? LOL That's super funny.
Old 11-21-2013, 02:38 PM   #54
Altbier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 87

Quote:
Theres alot of dudes out there crossing ladies off their TO DO list.
Yep. With so many fine choices out there, it's helpful to be able to narrow down the list a bit.
Altbier is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:14 PM   #55
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I was going to take the time to break it all down in my usual smart ass way, but I started thinking that everyone has their limits and sometimes the person with which to argue is just so utterly clueless that it really isnt worth it. I'd have better luck debating with a slug.

You truly seem to define the word cunt..... And in more ways than one.

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:25 PM   #56
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

Definition of CUNT

1: usually obscene : the female genital organs; also : sexual intercourse with a woman.
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:46 PM   #57
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOXO Karla View Post
Definition of CUNT

1: usually obscene : the female genital organs; also : sexual intercourse with a woman.

In this case, I like the Urban Dictionary definition best:

"1. cunt
Derogatory term for a woman. Considered by many to be the most offensive word in the English language."

KKA
Old 11-21-2013, 05:42 PM   #58
Novatx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
In this case, I like the Urban Dictionary definition best:

"1. cunt
Derogatory term for a woman. Considered by many to be the most offensive word in the English language."

KKA
Offensive ?? Sure , if I value your opinion any, which I don't!
Give-a-fuckness level - zero

I can see why you pointed this out though. After seeing your showcase, it's pretty obvious that you need all they brownie points you can get with these men here; but hey, whatever boosts your self esteem or your bank account or whatever!
Old 11-21-2013, 06:08 PM   #59
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
... There's a lot of dudes out there crossing ladies off their TO DO list.
Sure. And other dudes adding names to their To Do list. It's the way of the world, no?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:19 PM   #60
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Offensive ?? Sure , if I value your opinion any, which I don't!
Give-a-fuckness level - zero

----Obviously, you do since you took the time to reply. Thank you kindly by the way. I'm having a kickass time thanks to your shitty ass attitude!!!! ROTFL!!!-------KKA

I can see why you pointed this out though. After seeing your showcase, it's pretty obvious that you need all they brownie points you can get with these men here; but hey, whatever boosts your self esteem or your bank account or whatever!
Awww, you hurt my widdle feewings!
LMAO! You couldnt find anything better to come back at me with so you choose the least important thing about a person to hit on- looks. Well, honey I am EXTREMELY comfortable with who I am. I am a strong and independant and YES beautiful woman who is kind, badass, and most importantly GENUINE. Take all the low blows you like, doesnt bother me in the least. I rather be whatever you seem to "think" that I am than BE you any day, Sweetheart.

KKA

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women