Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2015, 10:43 AM   #46
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
you are an inpgnorant, hate mongering liar,Cornholio. Nothin in your post is true or accurately portrays world affairs.

you are lower than nothing, you ignorsnt fuck.

Remember that when you spend taxpayers money tomorrow.

Dumb scum.
I am the inpgnorant - ignorsnt one ???

And you...... where does that leave you ?
News flash for you. You are both the white and green stuff in chicken shit !
You are the kind of sorry mother fucker who drags this nation down to near third world status, yes you maggot and your fantasy father Barry.
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 10:55 AM   #47
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
If they could, don't you think they would've already? North Korea is crazy but they aren't stupid. They launch a few missiles and rattle their sabers and then we cut them a check to play nice. They have no interest in a real war. Not right now at least. They have exactly what they want at this point in time.
Sir ... North Korea has been selling shit to the Arab countries in the Middle East for YEARS! ... and The Persian Country as well. NK makes the Phoenicians look like kindergarten newbies. They not only "would" they have. You would serve yourself well to brush up on what's happening in the world ... and quit relying on YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE TO TELL YOU ... or if you don't, just making shit up as you go. "THE AXIS OF EVIL" is alive and well connected with each other.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/29/wo...iles.html?_r=0

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 11:00 AM   #48
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Sir ... North Korea has been selling shit to the Arab countries in the Middle East for YEARS! ... and The Persian Country as well. NK makes the Phoenicians look like kindergarten newbies. They not only "would" they have.
Some pundits are speculating that North Korea has already sold Iran all of the enriched Uranium they need. All of this posturing now is just to buy time to get their own program up and running,..........

And to make President Obama, John Kerry, and Susan Rice look even more ridiculous than they are now, if that is possible.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 11:04 AM   #49
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Some pundits are speculating that North Korea has already sold Iran all of the enriched Uranium they need. All of this posturing now is just to buy time to get their own program up and running,..........

And to make President Obama, John Kerry, and Susan Rice look even more ridiculous than they are now, if that is possible.
All three of those JOKES are merely kicking the can down the road, but at the same time they are convincing their "BELIEVERS" that all is well in "paradise."

The stupidity with NK has been going on for about 30 years .... Iranians know!
Old 03-05-2015, 11:21 AM   #50
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
All three of those JOKES are merely kicking the can down the road, but at the same time they are convincing their "BELIEVERS" that all is well in "paradise."

The stupidity with NK has been going on for about 30 years .... Iranians know!

How come Bush didn't invade Iran when we had all those troops over there?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 11:27 AM   #51
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
How come Bush didn't invade Iran when we had all those troops over there?
I don't know. Next time you are over in Crawford for a little BBQ ask him.

Since Bill doesn't enjoy BBQ, I won't be able to ask him from his perspective of 8 years.

Glad you are safe and well. I hadn't seen you posting for a few days (it seems), and I was sincerely curious and hoping all was well with you.

Note: Not fishing for an explanation just acknowledging the concerns.
Old 03-05-2015, 04:13 PM   #52
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Tell me again what was his alternative plan? Right, he didn't have one it was just a pep rally for idiots. Unless the elephant in the room was they were going to use nukes to secure Iran doesn't get nukes.
Your lover Barry pissed and moaned for days that Netanyahu should not speak because he didn't want any secrets to get out. So now you and all the left look back and cry out that he announced no plan. What a bunch of spineless weasels.
How about we have a leader who will stand up for our nation. How about we have a leader who doesn't moan about protocol and secrets when he is the greatest source for the destruction of one and leaking of the other.
How about a president for all Americans ? This sorry bastard ain't ever been my president. I'd take Netanyahu in a second over the shit we got right here. America deserves far better.
Old 03-05-2015, 04:44 PM   #53
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
I am the inpgnorant - ignorsnt one ???

And you...... where does that leave you ?
News flash for you. You are both the white and green stuff in chicken shit !
You are the kind of sorry mother fucker who drags this nation down to near third world status, yes you maggot and your fantasy father Barry.
Does anyone else see the irony in this wonderfully pithy comment from the Great Cornholio?

You know what it takes to get under your skin?

ANYTHING!

Go find some TP for your BUNGHOLE!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 04:48 PM   #54
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Since Bill doesn't enjoy BBQ, I won't be able to ask him from his perspective of 8 years.
Yep. Obviously you've never been to McClard's in Hot Springs, you ignoramus. You might have seen the Presidents Clinton there. That BBQ is sweeter than anything Bill ever picked off the shelf at Dunkin' Donuts.

You know Hot Springs ... it's northeast of Clarksville.

LMAO!

Old 03-05-2015, 05:26 PM   #55
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/tonight-...tanyahu-speech

What a bunch of clowns!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 06:13 PM   #56
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
Your lover Barry pissed and moaned for days that Netanyahu should not speak because he didn't want any secrets to get out. So now you and all the left look back and cry out that he announced no plan. What a bunch of spineless weasels.
How about we have a leader who will stand up for our nation. How about we have a leader who doesn't moan about protocol and secrets when he is the greatest source for the destruction of one and leaking of the other.
How about a president for all Americans ? This sorry bastard ain't ever been my president. I'd take Netanyahu in a second over the shit we got right here. America deserves far better.
Bet you can trace your linage all the way back to Homostupidus, I have mentioned several times ( I did not vote for Obie) if your turnip brain could grasp that you not look quite so dumb. If he isn't your president then you are not living in the USA bumpkin.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 07:29 PM   #57
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I don't know. Next time you are over in Crawford for a little BBQ ask him.

Glad you are safe and well. I hadn't seen you posting for a few days (it seems), and I was sincerely curious and hoping all was well with you.

Note: Not fishing for an explanation just acknowledging the concerns.
If I was invited, I eat BBQ with George, seems likeable. I'd have to bite my tongue and not ask him about making all that money on the Rangers because of taxpayers building them all that free stuff. I heard he lives in Dallas for the most part though.

I been good, gotta take a break from this crazy forum from time to time. Thanks for asking and I hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

See fella's , we can throw rocks at each other by day and drink together at night.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 08:01 PM   #58
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Bet you can trace your linage all the way back to Homostupidus, I have mentioned several times ( I did not vote for Obie) if your turnip brain could grasp that you not look quite so dumb. If he isn't your president then you are not living in the USA bumpkin.

So if you didnt vote for the tantrum throwing homo, why are you always kissing his ass ? You also kiss ass with anyone else here who agrees with his bullshit. You back him up an awful lot to disagree with much of what the maggot says or does.
Old 03-11-2015, 08:04 PM   #59
rioseco
Valued Poster

Yssup is proof of a botched abortion.
Old 03-12-2015, 07:56 AM   #60
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster