Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162960
Yssup Rider60616
gman4453267
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48557
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42205
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36573
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2017, 08:18 AM   #46
Guest061918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Hey ese. I am just bustin your balls. Its all good. It did come across as a generalization aimed at ABQ though.

Just like so many others I greatly appreciate the service you did as a Paratropper. I know just how dangerous with each day that can be. Words cannot do justice to those men and women who served for this country.

I for you would also like to hear what others providers think. For a few to discriminate and say no magnum guys at all is just wrong. Sure, that is ABQ's opinion and my thoughts are always quite narcissistic anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
Abq how are you going to front me out. You don't even know me. I didn't put your name in my 2cents. It was generalized to any guy. Remember this is an open forum. Freedom of speech last I checked only because people like myself who served this country to make sure that everyone has a say so including you can be here talking. Yes I did 22 years as an Army Paratrooper so now I'm retired living the good life and I'm only 43. That means myself and anyone else who works hard can be right here hobbying and having their input regardless if you like it or not. Sure you started this thread but maybe if we all heard what the providers really thought of us, some guys might have their feelings hurt. J\S
Guest061918 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 08:19 AM   #47
Guest061918
Account Disabled

ABQ needs to ride the AA express.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnAngel View Post
Mitchy! Bring on the average please bc I have had a small stubby make me squirt
And 4funn he really does have a tree log..js
Old 07-29-2017, 08:44 AM   #48
GeorgeDRII
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Bro u said AA is one on the 100% to do list!!! She's hot!!!!
GeorgeDRII is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 08:59 AM   #49
Guest061918
Account Disabled

She has been on ABQ's short list for a while now.

Quote:
Bro u said AA is one on the 100% to do list!!! She's hot!!!!
Old 07-29-2017, 03:55 PM   #50
moebeedick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xesaddict View Post
Dude. Every provider tells every client their dick is big. Massaging the ego is as important as massaging the dick.
Keep telling yourself that... I guess if it makes you feel better, lol

I have had some providers tell me and some not. The ones that don't, I assume they have had much bigger than me. I'm a realist, I know what I got. Definitely dont need someone to "massage" my ego...
moebeedick is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 04:21 PM   #51
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQ-to-tha-210-biatch! View Post
Like WTF? Some guys can't help it if we have a big cock.
Some ladies cannot help it they have small vaginas.
Quote:
If they can't handle it they should not be doing this.
If you cant handle the way ladies run their business, perhaps you might want to look elsewhere.

Quote:
Looks like someone can't handle a guy with a big cock.
Me either
How long have you been doing this?
I have been doing this 17years.
And you can't take a big cock? Nope

Damn. That's fucked up.
Fucked up for whom?
I have not cried a tear over the magnum guy I have never met.
But I have experienced a lot of pleasure, and made a lot of money from the men I have..... so, again, Fucked up for whom?

Go Magnum!!!!

Quote:
See there are alternatives instead of saying no and losing out on the money. What does everyone think about lube?
Another alternative IS JUST SAYING NO.
There is always another client, more $. A couple hundred $ is not worth doing anything you are not comfortable with.

Money is lost when a lady does not provide good service.
Difficult to provide a good service when you are literally being hurt. Not to mention the emotional damage of a bad date....

Seeing a client that is too big, that will cause unwanted pain, put you out of service for several days to recover and loosing money because of it....is a loose, loose situation.

Quote:
ABQ has tears in his eyes. Very good points. My concern is that this No Magnum Men movement will grow stronger and before we know it 1 out of every 2 or 3 providers will put that in their ads or showcases. Just like the NBA policy. Yes, it is every provider's right to say they do not like or cant handle a big schlong. Even if a guy is gentle. But ABQ sees this as a movement starting. I agree some guys do not know how to work it with a woman with their Johnson but not everyone is like that.

ABQ, I know you have good intentions with your magnum..., but, I have to be honest with you dude, your thread, your posts, sounds as if you really do not give a crap about a lady. Seems you disregard them as women, and imply we are simply a hole to stick, and we should be 'one size fits all" You sound as if you do not care about what a lady enjoys, if she is being hurt, if she is having a bad experience...

Maybe... try explaining to the ladies that not all magnum men are going to try to prove their manhood and hurt them (as many do). Explain that many men are very aware of their size, and can be gentle, leading to a pleasurable experience.

It is like going to a burger king and expecting the service to be that of I want a Whopper. And instead they tell ABQ you are lucky if we give you a whopper jr.

No, it is not like that. It is like bringing your own cow and asking them to make you a Whopper from it.

Maybe it will help if some providers put MGA- Magnum guys accepted.
Now that is the best idea you have had! I think a magnums welcome would help both providers and hobbyists.

Besos,
Francisca
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 08:47 AM   #52
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

And look at what you guys started in South Texas lol

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2132769
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 01:06 PM   #53
Bar.Zinga
Registered Member

Default 😜

I may have a needle dick..... but I have a sewing machine ass!
Bar.Zinga is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 02:02 PM   #54
Dakota Superfreak
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 376485
My ECCIE Reviews

I like magnum guys
Dakota Superfreak is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 02:31 PM   #55
Guest061918
Account Disabled

I do respect your opinion. You can think whatever you like about ABQ. Sure, i might come off as brash on here but that is the ABQ persona. I understand why you think that I do not give a crap about a lady. And that is fine but again it is simply not true. My initial comments where about providers saying No Magnum guys. I do think bigger guys on a whole should be able to convene they have a big cock and go from there. Just as if providers may say will consider Magnum type guys. Open dialogue will make this less of an issue.

In terms of your comments about cows and whoppers. You know how many whoppers can be made from a single cow. I bet a ton.

I respect your opinion, I might disagree with a lot of things you said in your comments. But you are entitled to them just like I am entitled to my opinions.

ABQ, I know you have good intentions with your magnum..., but, I have to be honest with you dude, your thread, your posts, sounds as if you really do not give a crap about a lady. Seems you disregard them as women, and imply we are simply a hole to stick, and we should be 'one size fits all" You sound as if you do not care about what a lady enjoys, if she is being hurt, if she is having a bad experience...

Maybe... try explaining to the ladies that not all magnum men are going to try to prove their manhood and hurt them (as many do). Explain that many men are very aware of their size, and can be gentle, leading to a pleasurable experience.

It is like going to a burger king and expecting the service to be that of I want a Whopper. And instead they tell ABQ you are lucky if we give you a whopper jr.

No, it is not like that. It is like bringing your own cow and asking them to make you a Whopper from it.

Maybe it will help if some providers put MGA- Magnum guys accepted.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women