Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60462
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48482
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41796
CryptKicker37187
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2020, 12:16 AM   #46
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay of Houston View Post
Your right. My settlement Atty Told me not to tell friends, family about the settlement, but I didn't listen.

After I confronted him about all the withdraws, plus all the places he used my card, he had the audacity to ask me " What did u do with the rest of the money"?. None of his freakin business. I had plans for that money and it was mine.

I paid out about $29,000 out of pocket and the settlement ended up $30,000.

I shouldn't of said crap to him.
Well this won't make you feel any better, but I had a hard time saying "no" to people and everyone was borrowing money from me. I have over 6 figures owed to me from these fuckers that I will never see. I thought about taking them all to court but then I thought what's the point? I'll get a judgement against all of them, but they have no money to pay me. That money I loaned their broke asses is long gone and never to be seen again.

Also, because of my job, licenses and the yearly background checks, I did not want to show that I sued anyone because they really frown upon that and that is not worth 6 figures to me.

Long story short, I tell people to fuck off when they ask me for money now. As of about 3 years ago, I learned how to say "no" to friends and family... I had a close family member call me and asked me to loan her $250,000 last month for a real estate investment. I just laughed and hung up on her. The bank of Lucas is no longer loaning shit to anyone. The fucked up thing is that she hasn't even paid me back the previous loan she owes me so it was comical to me that she was asking for another loan. LOL
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 04:24 AM   #47
LexusLover
Valued Poster

This thread is into page 4?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 06:03 PM   #48
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Long story short, I tell people to fuck off when they ask me for money now. As of about 3 years ago, I learned how to say "no" to friends and family...
I hear ya Lucas.....Like the old saying goes about loaning money to family or friends.....I’ve gotten burned a time or two either through a loan or co-signing....never again.....
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 02:32 AM   #49
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Russ, I fucked up and even cosigned for a buddy. I told him I was sick of calling his ass every month to make sure he was making the monthly payments. He made the mistake of not taking me seriously when I told him that I am no longer wasting my time with that and I will take possession of everything.

Anyway, I now have an expensive truck and way too expensive riding lawn mower that sits in my fucking garage. I don't even use either one of them. I'm still friends with him. I joke with him that he knows how to get them back and gave him my checking account info and told him to use Zelle.

It is funny how fast money magically started showing up in my account because he wants them back. I've paid off both the truck and mower because they were in my name. If he wants them back, I told him he better fucking pay me everything soon before I put them on eBay and I sell them to the highest bidder.

I can forget about the cash I have loaned people, but if I cosign for you and you are not making payments, you better hide that shit because I'll come take those depreciated assets from you without any hesitation. I warned the guy and he probably thought I was kidding. Now he probably has a fucked up looking lawn and is taking Uber or Lyft to get everywhere... fuck if I care, that's my credit on the line and he should have kept his word.
Old 06-04-2020, 09:39 AM   #50
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I have never "loaned" money to anyone. I've helped some friends out but in my mind I never considered it a loan because I didn't expect to be repaid. I rarely have but it hasn't ever been large amounts.

Fuck co-signing for anything. If a guy doesn't have good enough credit to get a loan through an institution on his own I'm damn sure not putting my good credit on the line for him.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 10:09 AM   #51
OdieO
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Try one of the colleges. Some give cases to the legal aids to further their law studies.
OdieO is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 04:49 PM   #52
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Russ, I fucked up and even cosigned for a buddy. I told him I was sick of calling his ass every month to make sure he was making the monthly payments.
Yeah Lucas, that was what sucked the most for me....I had helped a friend out by co-signing an auto loan....He eventually paid it off but every time he was a few days late I had fucking collectors blowing my phone up wanting their money and would have to call him raising hell....was like WTF dude, pay your shit on time because I don’t have time to deal with this shit. But like I said, he eventually paid it off but it was hassle the whole way through and haven’t spoken to him since.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
I have never "loaned" money to anyone. I've helped some friends out but in my mind I never considered it a loan because I didn't expect to be repaid. I rarely have but it hasn't ever been large amounts.
And that’s a good way to look at it bm....I’ve done the same with a select few friends or family members that fell on some hard times that was usually no fault of their own and just told them don’t sweat it, pay me back whenever.....don’t think I was ever repaid a dime but like you said, It wasn’t huge amounts and I wasn’t expecting it anyway....
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 01:43 AM   #53
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
Yeah Lucas, that was what sucked the most for me....I had helped a friend out by co-signing an auto loan....He eventually paid it off but every time he was a few days late I had fucking collectors blowing my phone up wanting their money and would have to call him raising hell....was like WTF dude, pay your shit on time because I don’t have time to deal with this shit. But like I said, he eventually paid it off but it was hassle the whole way through and haven’t spoken to him since.....
The funny thing is that my buddy who has the riding mower and truck was at my house a few weeks ago. I noticed he disappeared and knew damn well he was in my garage. He was there cleaning his mower and truck. I thanked him and told him that I was planning on doing it and if he doesn't have my money within a month, I want everything nice and clean looking before I sell them. He laughed. I didn't laugh because I was not joking.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women