Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162086
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453181
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48269
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37161
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2023, 05:13 AM   #46
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan5878 View Post
Anyone been hit up based only on their posts here?
Never. And when I first started with the studios, I didn’t know any better and sent my dl, of course all the numbers blacked out and I’ve never had anybody contact me in any way, shape or form because of it. I don’t even get the cartels telling me they’ll cut my head off or something if I don’t send money, lol (Knock on wood).

Welcome back Chung, glad you bonded out, lol j/k
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 06:41 AM   #47
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 129

Frisco PD released the names and mugshots of 23 of the 46. No explanation of why just half, but it could be the others were arrested in other jurisdictions also involved in the sting operation.

Interestingly, there were a lot more white guys on the list than I’ve typically seen in busts like this. Maybe there is something to the one poster’s comment about trying to skew white in arrests by posting ads for more expensive women….
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 06:41 AM   #48
Sparky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Names and pictures were posted on IG

Last night Frisco PD published the names, with pictures of all of those arrested on their IG feed. Crazy!
Sparky is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 06:48 AM   #49
METIME7
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25

I got caught right before it became a felony. I was seasoned but blasted thru all the red lights. Verification pic was of her legs, room was super clean no bags or anything, she asked me in a real dumb way what I wanted and I said whatever and she lead me to say everything for $. The ad was super cheap and unrealistic….stupid. Also the DA did not play in Ft worth. She wanted to prosecute everyone of us to the fullest. This was before it was a felony, 2 years probation, fines, classes and STI tests. I had a good lawyer and paid 5k, even his team said they aren’t playing with this charge anymore….good luck peeps
METIME7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 08:04 AM   #50
amexgold
Gaining Momentum

Here are the mugshots

Staff Edit
amexgold is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 08:45 AM   #51
Xanga
Registered Member

I'm hoping one of these poor souls is an eccie user so he can come and tell us what or where the fraudulent ads are.
Xanga is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 09:09 AM   #52
ERWhyNot
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Frisco is making a statement by releasing these mugshots in this fashion. They do not do this to any other people arrested. It’s obvious that these guys are guilty but why add insult to injury to these guys? They can’t use the Human Trafficking card on this.

One of the reasons why I got into this was to have a mutual understanding and rewards for two adults, and to have that with a variety of ladies. This will make me pretty much just stay with my regular ladies or very few others that are reviewed by long term & respected guys here.
Sadly, no more looking for hidden gems.
ERWhyNot is online now   Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 09:21 AM   #53
poon_69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Same. Retiring
poon_69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 09:39 AM   #54
ntxguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

One of them was the offensive coordinator at Flower Mound Marcus per the DMN sports section this morning.
ntxguy is online now   Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 09:45 AM   #55
sten
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I saw on the local news last night that the sting was also at a Southlake hotel. I assume those mugshots are coming out next.
sten is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 09:46 AM   #56
petitefunlady
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 465682
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Everyone up here is talking about this! Frisco is definitely trying to make a statement.
petitefunlady is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 09:53 AM   #57
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

All those guys should jerk off on the jail cell walls, and say that they wouldn’t have to if they didn’t get picked up, lol lol
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 10:08 AM   #58
Xanga
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERWhyNot View Post
Frisco is making a statement by releasing these mugshots in this fashion. They do not do this to any other people arrested. It’s obvious that these guys are guilty but why add insult to injury to these guys? They can’t use the Human Trafficking card on this.

One of the reasons why I got into this was to have a mutual understanding and rewards for two adults, and to have that with a variety of ladies. This will make me pretty much just stay with my regular ladies or very few others that are reviewed by long term & respected guys here.
Sadly, no more looking for hidden gems.
Perhaps. I'm curious to see if any convictions come out of this. It's one thing to arrest someone and another to get a conviction. I think the fuzz knows good and well that this worked as intended - giving names and mugshots...calling employers! wtf!. And I suspect they could care less about convictions, they just want to scare everyone out of the hobby.
Xanga is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 10:53 AM   #59
figurato22
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Time to get better at due diligence and stick with the ones you know.
figurato22 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 11:12 AM   #60
ERWhyNot
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanga View Post
Perhaps. I'm curious to see if any convictions come out of this. It's one thing to arrest someone and another to get a conviction. I think the fuzz knows good and well that this worked as intended - giving names and mugshots...calling employers! wtf!. And I suspect they could care less about convictions, they just want to scare everyone out of the hobby.
I agree. There will probably be a lot deals made and so on. I think one big take away is that the officials want to pat their self on the back, publicly, for doing something about trafficking; even though they haven’t done anything but ruin the life's of some guys who we’re looking for a nut, thrill, or companionship.
They will never take away the demand for paid sex so the supply will follow.

Similar to the war on drugs.
ERWhyNot is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women