Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2014, 09:53 AM   #46
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Guys...

These things happen. Some people make a comment such as "she could just said she was uncomfortable". Face it, most won't do it.

If there is one thing I know about women is that most of them hate confrontations. They rather not answer the phone than answer, say she won't do it and hear some guy lose his temper on her.

Understand, this is their body. They can choose not to rent it to any of us anytime they chose. We should take the "message": I interpret radio silence means "I changed my mind, can't see you".

Anything, and I mean ANYTHING can make her uncomfortable and she has the right to change her mind. Yes, would be better if she communicates back that she won't see you, but you should take the clue and move on.

Have your big head do the thinking.

Providers are people. YOUNG people. We want them to behave like entrepreneurs, some do, some don't. But most are young girls taking big risks for our pleasure.

Let's be more understanding....

Peace.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 10:25 AM   #47
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

If the hobbyists would just refuse to get jerked around, pick a time and stick with it, go home or go to an amp, there'd be a lot less heartburn and drama.

Don't take it personally guys, figure either shit happens or you got pushed off the list of respect. Don't get your panties in a twist, try to get an explanation, threaten them, or anything else. Just don't go back there's 500+ providers on 411.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 11:43 AM   #48
luv2luv
Valued Poster

Encounters: 132

... deleted comment. Decided to let it drop. What's the point?
luv2luv is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 11:54 AM   #49
SD2011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667 View Post
Guys...

These things happen. Some people make a comment such as "she could just said she was uncomfortable". Face it, most won't do it.

If there is one thing I know about women is that most of them hate confrontations. They rather not answer the phone than answer, say she won't do it and hear some guy lose his temper on her.

Understand, this is their body. They can choose not to rent it to any of us anytime they chose. We should take the "message": I interpret radio silence means "I changed my mind, can't see you".

Anything, and I mean ANYTHING can make her uncomfortable and she has the right to change her mind. Yes, would be better if she communicates back that she won't see you, but you should take the clue and move on.

Providers are people. YOUNG people. We want them to behave like entrepreneurs, some do, some don't. But most are young girls taking big risks for our pleasure.

Peace.
+100 yeppers

They have no idea who is showing up. I honestly don't know how they can do it?

= me guessing that some hobbyists who show up may be pretty creepy/nasty.
SD2011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 12:58 PM   #50
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667 View Post
Guys...

Peace.
very well said!!!
not communicating is communicating.
however, it does take some guys (and gals) more time to hear and understand that silence.
i've done that a few times over the years. i'm getting better at it.

but in this case, cindy was communicating w/ cage until pretty close to the appt.

in my opinion, it helps knowing that so i can decide whether or not i would want to spend the time and energy to even contact her. and to know in advance what might happen if i were to visit her.

then, if this happens to another guy and he reports it, another data point.
to some one or two data points are a pattern, to others you need three or more.

another example of where communication is needed and even where it occurs it's not always helpful.

guess we need more intercourse (dealings or communication between individuals, groups, countries, etc. interchange of thoughts, feelings, etc.)
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 05:53 PM   #51
Incognito44
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Oh brother. All I can say is, I am not hobbying anymore. All I can say is, since Cindy was pretty much almost the last girl I saw before I stopped, I can vouch for her reliability.

Don't care, don't know, what happened. Could care less if someone calls me white Knight either. Since I like Cindy, didn't read through all the postings on this thread, and probably not sure I will hobby again, just wanted to chime in. Seen way too many times on ECCIE this smear games.

All I can go by is my experience with Cindy being great and she meeting my expectations.
Incognito44 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 08:18 AM   #52
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sensual*Cindy View Post
To entertain such a childish post is typically beyond me. The hobbyist who insists upon bringing this drama and damaging my name is not even worth mentioning. I have very good reviews by REPUTABLE reviewers.

Facts that actually matter:

-I asked to reschedule with the hobbyist due to the fact that I was unprepared.

-I tried to give the address of place of meeting to the hobbyist who in fact claimed they could not put it in their GPS because it would permanently save.

-I was called from a blocked number right at 12.30 at the time of the appt. and no confirmation before.

-The hobbyist wanted to meet with me for 20min for 100 donation which is certainly not my style.

-I felt very uncomfortable by the whole disorganization of the meeting and blocked calls. No person that feels uncomfortable by the actions of another person should have to explain themselves or be forced into a meeting.

-I then received PMs threatening a review if there was no follow-up

-I apologized and explained I was not threatened by a review I only care about the satisfaction of the hobbyists that I see.

-After the apology I then received a phone call DEMANDING a logical explanation. Followed by again, another threat to write a review on me.

I as well as any hobbyist have the choice to see who I want as well as reserve the right to feel comfortable. The reviews this hobbyist writes is clearly bashing on most of the girls they see and are quite disrespectful. For those that are recommending other respectful providers, that is very unfair to the providers who deserve to feel safe and be treated with respect and not bullied into a meeting.
*Sensual*Cindy
And just how would you know the OP's reviews are "Bashing" and "Disrespectful" ????? Inquiring minds wanna know..and possibly even the MODS...The things that make ya hmmmm
Texasquest is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:20 AM   #53
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

What new in Dallas
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 10:32 AM   #54
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 109

So because someone has a great experience, that is suppose to deflate the fact that I got screwed over?

and to address one of the points made, yes i do work from home sometimes but I had a conference call at a certain time that day, which i missed and was not paid for. SO me saying I had to call in to my work place to say i was going to be late is not a lie, and i don't see how that has anything to do with the facts as presented.

and by the way, 2 posts on here i have still yet to be contacted by cindy trying to iron anything out.
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 10:43 AM   #55
luv2luv
Valued Poster

Encounters: 132

Just have to say... I also work from home. Sometimes I have conference calls. And you know what, I don't try to go see a provider when I have business. You can only blame one person for missing a conference call, and that isn't the provider. That argument just doesn't work.
luv2luv is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 11:14 AM   #56
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 109

My appointment was at 1230. My appointment was 20 minutes. My conference call was at 1:45
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 11:20 AM   #57
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I want to say something but nahhh, to hell with it
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 12:21 PM   #58
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

This thread started out with a person getting stood up after spending a considerable effort to make an appointment, and now he's being berated about his time-management skills. Whether he did or did not have a conference call to attend to seems very transcendental to the thread's main theme.

Cindy may have been especially prompt with some of her other clients, but apparently she wasn't with him. He reported it, and it's another data point to consider before making an appointment with her. No more, no less.
Wheretonow is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 12:29 PM   #59
Michellemem
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 226734

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sensual*Cindy View Post
To entertain such a childish post is typically beyond me. The hobbyist who insists upon bringing this drama and damaging my name is not even worth mentioning. I have very good reviews by REPUTABLE reviewers.

Facts that actually matter:

-I asked to reschedule with the hobbyist due to the fact that I was unprepared.

-I tried to give the address of place of meeting to the hobbyist who in fact claimed they could not put it in their GPS because it would permanently save.

-I was called from a blocked number right at 12.30 at the time of the appt. and no confirmation before.

-The hobbyist wanted to meet with me for 20min for 100 donation which is certainly not my style.

-I felt very uncomfortable by the whole disorganization of the meeting and blocked calls. No person that feels uncomfortable by the actions of another person should have to explain themselves or be forced into a meeting.

-I then received PMs threatening a review if there was no follow-up

-I apologized and explained I was not threatened by a review I only care about the satisfaction of the hobbyists that I see.

-After the apology I then received a phone call DEMANDING a logical explanation. Followed by again, another threat to write a review on me.

I as well as any hobbyist have the choice to see who I want as well as reserve the right to feel comfortable. The reviews this hobbyist writes is clearly bashing on most of the girls they see and are quite disrespectful. For those that are recommending other respectful providers, that is very unfair to the providers who deserve to feel safe and be treated with respect and not bullied into a meeting.
*Sensual*Cindy
I don't know you, but responding to a negative review by a hobbiest I agree causes more drama. I appreciate your post though, as I fully agree with feeling comfortable and if you don't, then...you don't ..... ;-) be safe !
Michellemem is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 12:55 PM   #60
Guest060214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Guest060214 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women