Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41306
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2014, 12:20 AM   #46
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj View Post
Why is it no one brings up "The Godfather" when the subject of pimps comes up? Nobody really cares about studios and AMPs. . ..
How come we don't talk about the Asian pimps and the organized crime that runs all these trafficked women? It's like the pink elephant that isn't talked about.

AMP girls are cleaner, the service is better, the table shower is awesome, etc..

oh yeah... They were brought over here and have to work off the money owed to get and keep her here. The women are told if they don't work off the $50k or whatever, their family back home will be killed. A van or car picks them up at 3pm from an apartment they share with 2 or 3 others, takes them to work, and brings them back at 3am. After 6 moths or so, they are moved to another city...

but it's okay, because they are Asian and not pretty little white girls..
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 05:48 AM   #47
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

That's all I'm saying. ^^
str8.2.bbbj is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 08:13 AM   #48
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Why don't we talk about the pimps that run McDonald's or Taco Bueno or Discount Tire or WalMart or the muffler shop, Toyota dealership, pool cleaning service, gas station, pick a name ISD, police department, car wash? Just because this is a ho board doesn't mean an open ended conversation about pimps has to stop at the sexually mistreated complete with a racial ID tag. The socially and economically mistreated and marginalized aren't all "minority" sexual commerce employees. Pimps be everywhere, best keep your guard up.
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 08:26 AM   #49
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm fortunate in many ways.

I have the good fortune of being intelligent and educated.
I have the good fortune of having found this world later in life than some.
I have the good fortune of having a good head on my shoulders.
I have the good fortune of being organized and good at taking care of myself.

But--

I have to question, what would life have been like for me had I found this industry in my late teens? Would I have escaped the influence of the underbelly of this world? Because I know more than one beautiful and smart lady who at one point was under the influence of a pimp. Some managed to get out and be successful on their own. Some don't.

Think logically. What 18 or 19 year old, of their own volition, says--- Gee-- I think I want to be a prostitute.

Age does have some bearing on the "pimpin"....it is much easier to get a young girl without much life experience under control than to convince a 30-something to do so. But, if you have a 30-something who has ALWAYS had a pimp... well, they aren't likely to change. It is their comfort zone. Many pimps prey on runaways-- you'll always see several hanging near bus stations in any major city. Find a scared kid.. tell them how beautiful they are and how wonderful you're gonna make their life and POOF---

Over the years... I've attempted to save more than one girl from a pimp. Was successful a few of times-- one to the point where I got her completely out of the hobby and into college. But, more often than not, the comfort and security of a pimp wins out over freedom and independence. Some girls just don't want to be alone in this world at ANY cost. Had I not got started in this as late as I did-- and I had I not already had the life experience of being a wife and mother... I wonder where I could have ended up.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 08:26 AM   #50
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
Its not just the hobby girls that have a problem staying with no working bums. With some it's just a cycle. I've known real world ladies that stay with some piece of shit looser, or keep getting into relationships with piece of shit loosers. For some reason some girls are just attracted to low life piece of shits. I don't get it either, but it's not just a hobby problem. It's in the real world too.
+1

Would any of the ladies like to comment on their experience with pimps?

From the time that you began your online presence, assuming you did so willingly, how many incidents of "recruitment" have you experienced? Can you even remember?

Is it something that happens daily, weekly, monthly?

How does it normally happen? Do you get emails from a guy, or one of his girls, or does someone often schedule a visit with you to make their pitch?

Just curious. Maybe the girls here have never had to deal with this. I don't have any personal knowledge of pimping, other than what I've read or seen on documentaries (speaking of Iceberg Slim, there's a movie about him on Amazon, which I think is called "Pimp"). And, I know that the internet(s) has obviously changed a lot of things, but the more things change, the more they stay the same or..

I doubt many people set out thinking....."man, what I REALLY need is a fucking PIMP!!" It's more or less something that just happens. If it was a legit and solid enough business plan, there wouldn't be so much abuse and coercion involved. Fact is, it obviously isn't, and guys.....if you think getting out of your marriage is difficult, imagine trying to get away from some guy (or girl!!) who feels like they've got a "reputation" to protect.
Y0yoY0 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 09:12 AM   #51
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

In my time in this industry, I've been approached twice. Both times via text. One cursed me out when I turned him down, the other respected my logic when I laid out why I was not interested. Both times, I was in a smaller than Dallas town, advertising on BP due to lack of selection in advertising venue.

One of the advantages of being older and well spoken, I suppose.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:55 AM   #52
DBella
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238303
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb touchy subject...

I think there are many reasons why girls/woman choose or not choose to have a pimp.

Infact ,, I find this a very touchy subject. And I have lots to say about this matter as I have had experiences of my own demise and was forced to know about this dark underground of the already underground world...
So here are a few of my thoughts. Because I really could go on and on about this subject.

Believe it or not...Lots of girls feel it to be some sort of 'worth'...kinda like making your dad proud sort of thing...
For some its dependency. Usually pimps go for weak people who are looking for help, to make their "bottom bitch"...and thats where the whole promising of cars, houses, vacations, and so forth come in to play...its disgusting to even write about this shit...forgive me...
They will lure you in...or even demand it without asking. There are certain rules your suppose to play by and its all bullshit. Thats another topic in its self.
I pray that the verified providers, all around, are either independent or work for a real agency.
Thanks!
:throb :
DBella is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 03:44 PM   #53
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj View Post
when someone says "Pimp" or "thug" you immediately think "Black". Hence the reason when we talk about pimps on here and photos are posted, the pimp is always black.

Bullshit.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1055215799

The pimp I posted in that thread is clearly white :

I have seen the gold covered middle eastern pimp posted several times as well. Always black? Nope.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 05:00 PM   #54
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y0yoY0 View Post
+1

Would any of the ladies like to comment on their experience with pimps?

From the time that you began your online presence, assuming you did so willingly, how many incidents of "recruitment" have you experienced? Can you even remember?

Is it something that happens daily, weekly, monthly?

How does it normally happen? Do you get emails from a guy, or one of his girls, or does someone often schedule a visit with you to make their pitch?

Just curious. Maybe the girls here have never had to deal with this. I don't have any personal knowledge of pimping, other than what I've read or seen on documentaries (speaking of Iceberg Slim, there's a movie about him on Amazon, which I think is called "Pimp"). And, I know that the internet(s) has obviously changed a lot of things, but the more things change, the more they stay the same or..

I doubt many people set out thinking....."man, what I REALLY need is a fucking PIMP!!" It's more or less something that just happens. If it was a legit and solid enough business plan, there wouldn't be so much abuse and coercion involved. Fact is, it obviously isn't, and guys.....if you think getting out of your marriage is difficult, imagine trying to get away from some guy (or girl!!) who feels like they've got a "reputation" to protect.
I've been approached twice also. Once was in person at an after hours SC i went to with some friends after the clubs closed downtown. He talked a lot about about modeling, his music, rising fame, record deal, blah blah blah. I smiled and nodded like I was impressed and then slowly blew him off over the next few months (persistent mf'r for sure lol).

The other was an invite out of the blue from well known provider to see a client she couldn't see. I respected this provider and was pretty flattered at first but then I also knew she had other ladies she could call besides me and the rate offered was pretty high (4x over) so my bullshit radar went off since I already knew she was managed by an invisi-pimp. I declined and told her that while I respected her and their group for being very reputable (because they are), that that kind of arrangement wouldn't work for someone like me. Never heard from her again.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 11:44 AM   #55
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Thanks, y'all

And, not meaning to highjack....just fleshing out the topic a bit
Y0yoY0 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 04:22 PM   #56
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGrump View Post
Being independent takes the courage to trust yourself to make a living when you aren't assured of your next paycheck.

A pimp may seem stable and in control. They offer the necessities and play on the girls emotions to keep them attached.This is not taking into the consideration of darker attractions that are taboo.

I'm still struggling with the line between Agencies, Managers, Schedulers, and Pimps. The freedom to go independent with impunity or the fee split are strong factors in my mind.

[soapbox]
Because I am strongly opposed to any female having sex against her desire, I cautiously view those "Agencies" where the owners have sex with the (employees, consultants, girls, etc). Many claim it is optional but I call BS. To me it is rape and should be prosecuted.[/soapbox]
I love that first statement. That is the embodiment of the entrepreneurial spirit.

For me, the lines between pimp, agency, manager and scheduler are quite defined. A pimp is bad. And I agree with those who feel it's a form of Stockholm syndrome to think otherwise. Maybe the clutches of a pimp was better than being at home or homeless. Just like being in jail isn't so bad for homeless people. And I know it's hard to find sympathy for women in these situations especially when you're focused on your own desires.

Schedulers are employees, and can only influence a lady to balance safety with her financial goals. Any scheduler that doesn't talk to you about how she can help you, or give you an understanding of her idea of working safely is no better equipped for the job than you.

Anything in between is sketchy at best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortisb43 View Post
I think the stereotype of the 'pimp in the closet' is pretty outdated. In this day and age, being a keyboard pimp is probably a lot more lucrative. There is little need for 'enforcement' or being there to bail our your stable, as 90% of the action isn't happening on the street.

I see pimps as a natural byproduct of the market. A lot of you dudes have a sweet tooth for 18-23 year olds. And very few of those girls are sitting around thinking about how to make money and decide to become a provider. And even if they did, would they have the business savvy to manage a schedule? Or weed through the hagglers, time wasters, 'i'm a board vet, give me a freebie and you'll get a ton of business', barebackers, 'I'll teach you the ropes guy', mysognynists to get to the normal clients?

Pimps end up being a gateway for a lot of providers to enter the market. The really good ones are invisible. I remember seeing a woman a few times who I would have sworn was an indy...then told me how she had just broken away from her pimp. I was floored. Before one of our next session, she gave me an earful about 'the game' that had all been behind the curtain to me. it was an eyeopener.

(Unfortunately handling her own business proved to be too much for her - she spiraled out pretty quickly. it's almost like she needed the structure.)

I try to do all my business with independents, but as long as the hobby is around, I know pimps will be part of the game.
You sir, are a delight. Very well said!
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 12:43 AM   #57
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

In this day and age there are different types of pimps
Real Pimps..the ones blessed with the gift of gab,they dress funny and sell girls dreams

Gorilla Pimps-these are ones u gotta worry bout.Mostly thugs and exfelons with no other options.They use force,fear,drugs and violence to recruit and keep their hoz in check.
Young girls,older women..they all get pimped.
Whenever u see more than 1 pimp around a ho..they're Gorilla pimps
They are everywhere,the streets,bp,eccie etc
Some have gone as far as kidnapping girls off the stree and forcing them to sell cooch...they have nothing to lose
Gorilla pimp in action http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/v...eDc2e231orlsQ8

Agency,/AMP/Cantina pimps....traffickers can be dangerous

Popcorn Pimps....meh

This case was interesting lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ears-bars.html
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 02:29 AM   #58
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
Damn he slapped the taste outta that dumb ass girls mouth. Why in the fuck any woman would put up with this kind of thug (in real world or hobby) is beyond me. But they do it all the time. I just dont get it.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 04:34 AM   #59
Guest082318
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

A hoe without instruction is headed for destruction.
Guest082318 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 11:51 AM   #60
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardnfast View Post
A hoe without instruction is headed for destruction.
Maybe so, but a funkin punk that puts his hands on a woman aint ever gonna be nothing more the a fuckin punk. You can't even call a mother fucker like that a man.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women