Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60286
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41350
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35753
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2011, 09:20 AM   #46
ZedX79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Can I get her number?
ZedX79 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 03:55 PM   #47
fishn_fool
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Why can't Italia DeBella come out of retirement???
fishn_fool is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 05:18 PM   #48
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedX79 View Post
Can I take a number?
There, I fixed it for you....

... and hurry up, the line is getting rather long.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 06:04 PM   #49
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Providers never retire, they just become more picky.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 06:22 PM   #50
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Live with it or don't, your choice. It is interesting how many hobbyists say toss her. The impression I get from providers is that most of the customers are married and not disclosing this hobby to thier wifes. Double standard? At least she would get paid.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 06:30 PM   #51
romab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

If you are asking us, then to me that's the problem. Both of you'll look in the mirror for the answers. One side needs to grow a pair and the other take them out of her mouth; then talk and figure things out.

Asking us is like wondering if a huge bloody steak thrown into a shark pack will get their attention. R
romab is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 08:32 PM   #52
Merlin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

If it's a community property state then keep her. Take your half and hobby. Pretty good deal there. See how she likes that.

If it's not a community property state, kick her to the curb. Go back to being a client. Will be less stressful for you too.

You could always marry another provider.
Merlin is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 08:54 PM   #53
mikesliver
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Damn. This is just pitiful. if you are serious, you need to grow a pair or decide that you are better off without them. If you are just trying to get attention. then grow up.
mikesliver is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:20 PM   #54
Houston.Epicurean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Sounds like you are hurting and looking for someone to tell you what to do. As you can see, there are plenty of people who will. Ultimately though you will have to make the choice. Are you happier with her or without her? Is the pleasure worth the pain. All I can say from experience is it might be a good idea to seperate and stop with the sex with for a couple of months so you can start thinking with the right head. I saved a relationship this way once. Ended one too. If there is still something there without the sex, it may be worth pursuing, even if you have to put up with her need for attention. I once heard a married guy defend his decision to stay with a wife who strayed by saying "The other guys aren't going to wear it out.". But in the end it is you life and you need to decide what is going to make you happy. However unilateral decisions seldom make a marraige stronger. I feel (or have felt) your pain. Good luck with your decision.
Houston.Epicurean is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:42 PM   #55
Guest102411
Account Disabled

User ID: 35039

Oh man I'm laughing my ass off at these comments, this is to dam funny... but I agree no man is a man if your going to allow your wife to be a hooker, but it sounds like she could have lied to you about meeting a former trick and just fucked around. Besides what the hell is she doing at a bar when your waiting for her at home?
Guest102411 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 10:45 AM   #56
Guest040414-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 58418
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been a provider off and on since 2007 and have mainly done it when money was tight and well right now money is beyond tight. I am engaged to a great guy who supports what I do as it is his thing to enjoy his woman getting f***ed by other men. It works for us. It doesn't mean it works for others though. I would like to think that the economy will get better and I could find an awesome job that would allow me to stop this and just have fun with my man after marriage but my reality is that for now and a while the providing will continue as I don't see my financial situation fixing itself with this economy!
Guest040414-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:12 PM   #57
Tetas
Perineum Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
If it's a community property state then keep her. Take your half and hobby. Pretty good deal there. See how she likes that.

If it's not a community property state, kick her to the curb. Go back to being a client. Will be less stressful for you too.

You could always marry another provider.

Community property shouldn't matter much, according to this: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=203675
he wasn't even married to her in April, so he probably hasn't accumulated much in the last couple of months that she could have legal claim to.

Then again, he could be full of shit.
I'm voting for a long, drawn-out troll.
Still wondering what he has to gain from it though, is he one of those guys that gets off on being berated?
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 01:57 AM   #58
The G.O.A.T
BANNED

Encounters: 32

Screw this till he post pics of her. So how much you charging for me to fuck your wife? You damn attention whore. Maybe she can get in on LD's bukkake party.
The G.O.A.T is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 08:05 PM   #59
Energy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiSantana View Post
Oh man I'm laughing my ass off at these comments, this is to dam funny... but I agree no man is a man if your going to allow your wife to be a hooker, but it sounds like she could have lied to you about meeting a former trick and just fucked around. Besides what the hell is she doing at a bar when your waiting for her at home?
Exactly! Being "sort of" married is like being "sort of" pregnant. Any attempt to rationalize this behavior is just a waste of time. Nick, if your initial thread is indeed authentic, you're being played for a first class chump. The three most useless creatures in the world are: 1. Bleeding hearts, 2. Enablers, and 3. People that don't take care of their kids. Take a look and see if you recognize yourself in any of these and then do something about it. I sincerely hope you get this crap straightened out very soon.
Energy is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 05:10 PM   #60
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

OP is being used like a $5 whore. I love the irony.

Quite frankly, I doubt he will do anything about it.

I know a girl that provides who met some soldier that loves her and wants her to get out of the business. She's like yeah baby, I love you and I'll be a good girl and stay home. Every time he's out of town, guess what? I'm balls deep in her. She texts me from a different number. Does she look like she's remorseful for her actions. Not one bit. She's going to do whatever she wants no matter what anyone says.

I would suggest the OP dump her ass and find a good girl that he can cheat on...yes, I know the double standard is there. So what?

I'm sure the OP felt lucky that a hot girl would marry him but he's thinking with the little head. With hookers, lease don't buy is the best advice.

Nothing against the ladies here as there are plenty of upstanding ladies but keep it separate and you will save yourself from potential problems.

Here are your choices:

1. Stand up for your self and keep from being used by Kicking her to her curb. Start fresh and don't be used again.

2. Let her fuck around and live with it. If you chose this option then shut up about it. We aren't going to want to hear you whine. If you pick this one. Hook up the digits. Hey, why not?

3. Let her fuck around on you live with it....and start threads about it because you resent it. You will be flamed is you pick this one.
Skip_8 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women