Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162414
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35720
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2011, 09:12 PM   #46
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake_N_Bake View Post
I am totally honest with women. In fact, I tell them about the rules and usually we discuss them in length. Not because I want to tell them about the rules but because they can't believe I would tell them such a thing.

They find the rules facinating but they act like they are insulted. What actually happens more times than not, is that they take it as a challenge and try to get me to break the rules for them. They want to either feel special or feel like they are reforming me.

After all of this disapproval on the rules and acting like they are insulted they don't go away either. Another rule is to act like you are disinterested in them, it just makes them want you more.

Remember guys, there is no correlation on the amount of money you spend on a women and their decision to sleep with you. If she likes you then she likes you. She actually makes her mind up if she is going to sleep with you in the first 5 minutes after she meets you. No amount of money you spend on her will change that. She will, of course, be happy to stick around if you are stupid enough to keep shelling out money on her.
And the bazaar thing is you are absolutely right! It will be interesting if any providers chime in to address this issue!? I just received a PM from a provider who didn't want to gop on record in the ISIS Gia thing. But she came up with a GREAT idea! Check out the next post
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:24 PM   #47
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake_N_Bake View Post
I am totally honest with women. In fact, I tell them about the rules and usually we discuss them in length. Not because I want to tell them about the rules but because they can't believe I would tell them such a thing.

They find the rules facinating but they act like they are insulted. What actually happens more times than not, is that they take it as a challenge and try to get me to break the rules for them. They want to either feel special or feel like they are reforming me.

After all of this disapproval on the rules and acting like they are insulted they don't go away either. Another rule is to act like you are disinterested in them, it just makes them want you more.

Remember guys, there is no correlation on the amount of money you spend on a women and their decision to sleep with you. If she likes you then she likes you. She actually makes her mind up if she is going to sleep with you in the first 5 minutes after she meets you. No amount of money you spend on her will change that. She will, of course, be happy to stick around if you are stupid enough to keep shelling out money on her.
I can see how women would get offended.. lol But if hes honest about what he wants and where you would stand with him.. well they have a choice to stay or leave. I have a similar attitude when Im not looking for a relationship. Where we stand after the deed is over is very clear.

I would try to get you to break a rule though. lol No reforming but a rule break. Rules are meant to be broken.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:26 PM   #48
Still Looking
BANNED

Wink Wanted GIA CARANGI Look A Like

Surcher will be the judge as to where you look like Gia!
If he gives thumbs up... I'll pay the reward!
(And of coarse I would get a date!)

WANTED
Gia Carangi Look A Like

$2,500.00
Old 05-22-2011, 09:33 PM   #49
Guest120711
Account Disabled

User ID: 67069
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Are you fucking kidding me? What is this, junior high?

The reason chicks like us bad boys is because we DON'T send them sappy YouTube songs. We DON'T recite cheesy poetry or song lyrics. We DON'T call them the "sun" or the "moon" or any other Hallmark card shit.

No, they like us because we're NOT like their girlfriends...and we have big cocks...
Guest120711 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 09:02 AM   #50
hartboyz20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Ok I am going to finally jump in,
A. I was the super sweet guy for years, treated everyone like I wanted to be treated...shit would get you a lot of friends and that was it.
B. I decided after asking my best friend's advice who had all the ladies what I needed to change, he told me.
C. I didn't like to change, but did it to see if he was right!
D. Women came in droves, like herds of cattle, had more fun, more sex, and no relationships, and they loved it.
E. These women were all hot, 20 years younger than me, and I didn't have to waist my money on all the bullshit!
F. After years of enjoying the life, I was bored with it, and changed back to myself.
G. Funny thing, the ladies kept coming, but I treated them different, more intimate relationships, and more fun.
H. Now the thing was, if they think you don't care, you are a challenge, and there are a lot of ladies that enjoy guys chasing them, but that is boring to them, now turn that around on them, and enjoy the fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hartboyz20 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 09:07 AM   #51
hartboyz20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Isis, for once I loved your response. Guys I have been both sides of it, and it can work. But in the end, you are still you. Did I have fun, yes, but it was a lot of hollow, sex-filled fun, no more.
I like one person who you can build a relationship with, even if it is just an ATF, which is still paying, but you enjoy it more, and it does have its perks.
Now my ATF retired, and one day I will find one closer to me, that I can see on a regular basis, but I will search and lean until then
hartboyz20 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 01:20 PM   #52
The Squirtest
Account Disabled

Encounters: 46

It's funny how you put "For Providers Only" and so many guys have chimed in.
The Squirtest is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 01:45 PM   #53
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

You can't start a thread in "coed" and only get providers reply lol.

He would have gotten way more provider responses had he put it in the national forum. O don't think any Houston ladies except maybe one posted on this one.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 01:57 PM   #54
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post

WANTED
Gia Carangi Look A Like

$2,500.00

I'm up for that! I'll be a tough, yet honest judge. The real question is, will the real Isis/Gia look-a-like respond?

If you see a provider who closely resembles Gia and there are positive reviews, it's your money, go for it.
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:06 PM   #55
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I believe when it comes to a relationship we are driven to someone who balances us out or are where we feel the most comfortable based off our experiences and learning lessons we change who we go towards.

I know a couple ladies who have some guy with no job living off of her . . .I have come to realize that those ladies have a desire to have a guy around 24/7 and catering to her needs in other ways and it's works for them both.

When we take care of our own needs, wants and desires and expect no one to fill anything for you, you in turn find no reason to fill something for someone else that they should should be capable of handling on their own that is when you can really find your true soul mates in this world. People doing things for each other because they just want to.

That does negate the provider/client relationship to a certain extent so I will add that we in the this crazy little world understand that there are those desires/needs/wants that we have as humans in different ways than normal society making this an equal exchange.
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 03:07 PM   #56
Still Looking
BANNED

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Squirtest View Post
It's funny how you put "For Providers Only" and so many guys have chimed in.
I was wondering when someone was going to notice that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
You can't start a thread in "coed" and only get providers reply lol.

He would have gotten way more provider responses had he put it in the national forum. O don't think any Houston ladies except maybe one posted on this one.
Right Again!
Old 05-23-2011, 03:09 PM   #57
Beau Derierre
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36485
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow! There must have been a massive castration in Houston. The heading said "providers only" What a bunch of F..tard's.. Well Peter if Isis doesn't show. It would be my pleasure to take ya up on the offer sweetie .
Beau Derierre is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 04:48 PM   #58
surcher
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post

WANTED
Gia Carangi Look A Like

$2,500.00

If you're serious and this wasn't directed at one person, this should be it's own thread in the national coed section. BTW, did the one who claimed to look like Gia pm you?
Old 05-23-2011, 04:58 PM   #59
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss alyssa View Post
Wow! There must have been a massive castration in Houston. The heading said "providers only" What a bunch of F..tard's.. Well Peter if Isis doesn't show. It would be my pleasure to take ya up on the offer sweetie .
Nicely put there sweetheart....... That sounds so much like someone else that post around here
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 05:21 PM   #60
surcher
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss alyssa View Post
There's a difference between castration and trans-gendered. See EA's bunny, lol. Besides, this was probably always about Isis and the Gia claim, now silent.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women