Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60695
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2019, 10:45 AM   #46
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda View Post
An advance of half the hourly rate is what 100-150$?
If she can't finesse that out of some other trick,she shouldn't be hooking
But she needs to leave her regular be
Why are you so passionate about her not asking regulars. it's her money right? Or is it?

;-)
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:03 PM   #47
Princess Kimber
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 400693
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
If she can't finesse that out of some other trick,she shouldn't be hooking
This sounds like something a pimp would tell his hoe so he can continue being a bum.
Princess Kimber is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:19 PM   #48
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Kimber View Post
This sounds like something a pimp would tell his hoe so he can continue being a bum.
Nah only a bum ass hooker would risk fucking up a guaranteed 750-900$+ a month payday from a loyal client,because she can't come up with 100-150$ on her own to cover her emergency

The fact I have to explain that to you tells me all I need to about you

Toodles
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:28 PM   #49
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nah only a bum ass hooker would risk fucking up a guaranteed 750-900$+ a month payday from a loyal client
Hey Unc walk me through this...so after fucking all week is $750-$900 what they get paid once their cut is divvy'd up and handed out?

Or do they even get that ;-)

Teach me the muthafucking game Unc.

Old 02-02-2019, 02:08 PM   #50
Lovelyxxxo
Tryst Companion

User ID: 337824
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh-Memes View Post
Reverse the question to get the same answer. Would you let a customer pay half because he had an emergency and pay you next time? I’m willing to bet the answer is no. The hobby life stats indicate a provider will ghost your ass and say she is still dealing with her emergency. You want to avoid getting played in the hobby, maintain your discipline and don’t get caught up.

I know this is meant for the fellas. But i can personally say ive had the shoe on the other foot sitch here...and YES i have personally offerred to MY REG. on occasion when asked if he can see me but is a bit low on funding i have worked with him. Of course my def of a regular probably is not the same as most ladies requirment. And everytime he has made good on his end and i actually never asked him too. It depends on my connection with you if ive been in constant contact for a year or more seen you on my def of reg. And we get along well ( there are a few instances i strickly just talk about reg stuff daily) then of course i will work with you. Now im not opening a tab but we can make a mutually beneficial agreement that works for us both. Of course im not in the running to ask for free advances either i agree offer a reduced special to cover that emergency. Its better to not owe debt, i try to keep my rep. On here like my fico score high 700s asking for more than your giving is a disaster waiting to happen.
Lovelyxxxo is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 02:34 PM   #51
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo View Post
I know this is meant for the fellas. But i can personally say ive had the shoe on the other foot sitch here...and YES i have personally offerred to MY REG. on occasion when asked if he can see me but is a bit low on funding i have worked with him. Of course my def of a regular probably is not the same as most ladies requirment. And everytime he has made good on his end and i actually never asked him too. It depends on my connection with you if ive been in constant contact for a year or more seen you on my def of reg. And we get along well ( there are a few instances i strickly just talk about reg stuff daily) then of course i will work with you. Now im not opening a tab but we can make a mutually beneficial agreement that works for us both. Of course im not in the running to ask for free advances either i agree offer a reduced special to cover that emergency. Its better to not owe debt, i try to keep my rep. On here like my fico score high 700s asking for more than your giving is a disaster waiting to happen.
I have to admit I never considered the converse. You are freaking awesome for doing that. However, not to bash your regular but I just dont understand the mindset of a guy asking for lay-a-way or a hardship discount... How sad for a man to have to do that. I couldnt do it...just stay home and jerk off he has no pride.
Old 02-02-2019, 02:47 PM   #52
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Unrelated to this thread but the mention of running tabs & fico scores made me think it would be a good idea if providers started offering credit to their regulars. "Indulge now,pay later" I'd be down as long as the interest rate & other terms were reasonable.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 05:05 PM   #53
Lovelyxxxo
Tryst Companion

User ID: 337824
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well i mean theres no harm. He knows he could go to the bargain bin but prefered to stick with quality.. It hasnt happened often but i mean if you have an itch that you know a certain person can scratch the right way where is the harm in asking. Now dont try me for favors you know are way beneath my asking but if ive known you a long while i see no reason if i trust you to doubt your honesty..i mean its better then the guy who shows up and "accidently" came 20 or 30 short..
Lovelyxxxo is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 05:39 PM   #54
Princess Kimber
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Nah only a bum ass hooker would risk fucking up a guaranteed 750-900$+ a month payday from a loyal client,because she can't come up with 100-150$ on her own to cover her emergency

The fact I have to explain that to you tells me all I need to about you

Toodles
And only a bum would be worried about a $100 advance you should be able to wipe your ass with that. Idk what bum hookers do this hooker has a job and many hustles not just slanging pussy.
Old 02-02-2019, 06:30 PM   #55
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Kimber View Post
And only a bum would be worried about a $100 advance you should be able to wipe your ass with that. Idk what bum hookers do this hooker has a job and many hustles not just slanging pussy.
Right,all those side hustles on top of slanging pussy and you'd still ask a client for a 100$ advance?With miles of dick under your belt why don't you have a couple Benjis laying around to wipe your ass with?
You're a boss bitch though,right?

Shit happens and emergencies come up all the time,I get it
But 9 times outta 10,loans lead to problems in this hobby
OP should be able to find that 100-150$ elsewhere
It's not worth it to ask a regular for it and risk losing his guaranteed 3 visits a month(900$)

It's not about the money,it's the principle
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 07:31 PM   #56
Princess Kimber
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't assume and lose the tude! I'd need more than a bill to play bingo. Thanks for making my day pass, we have to do this again sometime
Old 02-02-2019, 08:59 PM   #57
TRIN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

JS, I read OH2 tonight first before reading eccie. I answered you on OH2.
TRIN is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 11:54 PM   #58
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

devils advocate here................if a lady uses her history of posting and reviews, the worst thing she could do is screw a customer out of money. Because it's then all over the internet and is something no lady needs.

Most ladies need a history of positives and wouldn't flirt with any possibilities of any negativity.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 09:11 AM   #59
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine Starr View Post
If you had a provider who you had been seeing about 3 times a month, for the past few months, has an unexpected emergency. She contacts you and asks for an advance of half of her fee, to be dedicated the next time you have an appt together.

What would you do and why?
I'd have to find a provider worth seeing three times a month before I can even answer this.

A few have asked but they all got denied.
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 05:21 PM   #60
instfixer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

With an ongoing relationship?

Sure why not?

I have done many extra things... fix this and that.

Now I sleep with her half the time
instfixer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women