Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60374
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35923
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2012, 11:15 PM   #46
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
Hey Skylar, I think it is easy to fall in love with you for a few hours but I don't share your view that ass licking Jindal could be a vice president.

I'm sure our lips would be busy doing other things than discussing Jindal politic history (wish honestly I know little to none of) but I really doubt that Mitt will be president as his number two problem with the current presidency is something that Mitt Romney himself nurtured into local law while being governor.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:30 PM   #47
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
CJ!!! You're a racist and stupid. Jindal is from an Indian background. They are not, as you say, "ragheads".

I laugh at the stupidity about Sarah Palin. It was she that gave McCain his chance. She had done more damage to the democratic party since leaving the job in Alaska than anyone. Sounds to me like the Joker saying that Batman is ineffective. Only a idiot would really think that.
Some indians DO wear head gear. Right above the dot. Some Indians are also Muslim and don't wear "towl-mets"
Sarah was a media sensation . Likability off the charts with stay at home moms and the sub 100 IQ crowd. She kept McCain afloat For a while.
Her likability was freakish. Hell! I couldn't stop watching her.. In truth, the tv was muted ... So I assume that made her more tolerable.

Ah,if she had the brains to match those legs... She'd be in the oval office as I type this . She'd be packing her desk by now... But she'd definitely be in office.

As far as doing damage to the democratic party... I'd say she only
Damaged the left in the eyes of her congregation on fox. No reasonable independant or lefty pinko like moi would relate anything she says as being informed or intelligent. She's a hot, likable sound bite queen........
Who I'd pay to fuck.
UB9IB6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:10 AM   #48
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Metaphor

The term is merely used a metaphor to indicate favors expected, buffoon.

Don't be so damned literal!

They are desperate because that is just how the fat cat Republicans feel.

. . . They know that regardless of how much money they pump into the campaign, they are going to lose the election.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Since when do cats eat cheese? If they're fat cats, why are they desparate? I can see why a skinny cat might be desparate, but why a fat cat? You really don't put a lot effort into your comments do you?

Obama outspent McCain by more than three to one. Who are the desparate fat cats that Obama has feeding cheese to?
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:27 AM   #49
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Unfortunately for the Rs, they're going to have to find someone considerably to the right of, well, Atilla the Hun in order to Keep the Tea Baggers from deserting the ship. Then they'll have two idiots to defend. Jindal? Riiiiight. The'll flock to him. Pawlenty? He's duller than Romney. how about Rick Perry? You boys in here would be happier than a puppy with two peters if Goodhair was the VP candidate. Then you could REALLY do some damage!

Palin? PLEASE! Even the Wing nuts won't fuck up that bad again! Or will they?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:35 AM   #50
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The recent media black out on Rubio makes me think it is him, or a relatively unknown utr (Suzana Martinez of New Mexico).

Jindal is definetly NOT the pick. His performance in the state of the union response was a disaster and problem going forward. And it is funny to read the lefties chuckle about a Palin pick. Take it to the bank, Romney will NOT pick Palin. She wasn't even on the list! Romney wants to win, Palin would be a media distraction. But no doubt, Palin will be a Romney supporter.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:40 AM   #51
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

So, Assup, who do you think Romney should pick? Which VP candidate would convince you to vote for Romney?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:47 AM   #52
yaddayadda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I like Paul Ryan. He seems to be smart and a hard worker. With the 16T hole we are in I would think Romney would want someone who has had a plan and knows how legislation in Washington works.

.02 cents.
yaddayadda is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:59 AM   #53
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Assup, what makes you think Attila the Hun was a right winger? He wanted to control everyone and suppressed everyone who disagreed. Sounds like the current administration to me.

So, which VP candidate would convince you to vote for Romney?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women