Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48431
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41481
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35847
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2010, 11:28 AM   #46
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

In my experience with the Military, usually the people who feel the need to derive their identities solely from their past experiences may indeed have a chapter dedicated to them in the DSM. Usually extremely egocentric. Just saying.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:45 AM   #47
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
My Daddy did not buy my education nor did my Uncle Sam.
Well duh! Its obvious from your posts that you never got one.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:56 AM   #48
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Well duh! Its obvious from your posts that you never got one.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. DFW thinks I'm an elitist!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:02 PM   #49
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default Rules For Radicals

I see that at least you learned something while going to school... Unfortunatley, thinking you are better than any one person makes you look no better than the greedy capitalists you all hate. Alinskey must be proud.

Cheers...

1. "Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have."
2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people. When an action or tactic is outside the experience of the people, the result is confusion, fear and retreat.... [and] the collapse of communication.
3. "Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)
4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."
5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."
6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Man can sustain militant interest in any issue for only a limited time...."
8. "Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose."
9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign."
11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside... every positive has its negative."
12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and 'frozen.'

Oh and lets not forget the opening dedication to the book the left seems to use as a bible. “Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins — or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer"

If you stop listening to msnbc, you might start learning more about what's happening.
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 09:09 PM   #50
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
I see that at least you learned something while going to school... Unfortunatley, thinking you are better than any one person makes you look no better than the greedy capitalists you all hate. Alinskey must be proud.

Cheers...

1. "Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have."
2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people. When an action or tactic is outside the experience of the people, the result is confusion, fear and retreat.... [and] the collapse of communication.
3. "Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)
4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."
5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."
6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Man can sustain militant interest in any issue for only a limited time...."
8. "Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose."
9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign."
11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside... every positive has its negative."
12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and 'frozen.'

Oh and lets not forget the opening dedication to the book the left seems to use as a bible. “Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins — or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer"

If you stop listening to msnbc, you might start learning more about what's happening.
All Hail Lucifier!!!! Lol. Your a trip man. How long did it take you to Google all that or did you have the book on your shelf between The Turner Diaries and Mein Kampf?
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 09:19 PM   #51
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Unfortunatley, thinking you are better than any one person makes you look no better than the greedy capitalists you all hate. .
Just because I do not think YOU are better than I am because you took a job with the military does not mean that I think I am better than you. It means I think we are equal as Americans.

I do not care for the welfare state.....that does include greedy capitalists that game the system. Something that you seem to have trouble admitting(that includes the cycicial welfare system too btw).
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 02:00 AM   #52
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
I'm not a doctor, but I did read the DSM IV for fun. Are you suggesting I'm somehow crazy because of a libertarian ideaology?
I have no opinion on your sanity one way or the other. Rather, I'm "suggesting" that you're a hypocrite. The basis for that opinion has nothing to do with ideology...libertarian or otherwise. It had everything to do with your original post which was disingenuous to the point of being ridiculous.

Thus, my comment.

Unfortunately, hypocrite is a word that doesn't carry nearly the weight it used to. [Queue our resident John Mellencamp lyricist...]

Quote:
Have you ever met a shrink that didn't lean to the left?
Yes

Quote:
Have you ever met an anti-war person who leaned right?
Yes.

Quote:
EVERY CO(consciencious objector) I knew was a leftist or, one case, a JW(johova's witness).
Could have saved yourself the second question...you've already found the exception that disproves the rule. I've said it before...I'll say it again. The far left & the far right have more in common with either other than either has with the middle.

Quote:
Are you suggesting you are better than anyone who went into the military becuase YOUR tax money paid their salary? How does it feel to know that those people you just trashed VOLUNTEERED to protect the very free speech you just enjoyed? Do you feel better about yourself now? How does it feel to be an elitist?
I didn't post the comment you're replying to here. I don't consider myself better than anyone else because I pay their salary - directly or indirectly. Quite the contrary. If I'm willing to pay another's salary - directly or indirectly - it's because I value the work that they do.
Sisyphus is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women