Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2017, 01:07 PM   #46
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

One thing that happens if a girl goes to eat is the "manager" loses control for some time. If a girl doesn't like her situation she could ask for help from the guy. If she was wired so the "manager" could hear she could even slip a note to the guy. It wouldn't take too long for a guy to contact someone to get her out of there. The "manager" knows this and doesn't want her to stray too far. In a room on a bed making money is where they want to keep her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkilove91 View Post
I normally agree to a dinner without extra donation. Here is why..for one, they probably just did a session with me or they are intently thinking about it & want to test the water. Two, most likely they will pay for dinner if they ask you to join them, so you get free food & a chance to build a real connection with someone. I can't believe the op didn't read her post to herself before posting this...you realize every hobbyist can see this & you just showed your a**hole side to everyone..
Good luck.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 02:06 PM   #47
Ayohannah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 431637
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkilove91 View Post
I normally agree to a dinner without extra donation. Here is why..for one, they probably just did a session with me or they are intently thinking about it & want to test the water. Two, most likely they will pay for dinner if they ask you to join them, so you get free food & a chance to build a real connection with someone. I can't believe the op didn't read her post to herself before posting this...you realize every hobbyist can see this & you just showed your a**hole side to everyone..
Good luck.
I wouldn't mind going in public but not after a week of knowing someone. Plus he saw I just had food delivered to my hotel. It was still sitting on the table. I was busy and told him that if I were to come I would need to be compensated. Regardless if I turned him down its still not cool to go around spreading rumors. I still have out messages an pm's on the site. I assure you that he did it out of spite.
Ayohannah is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 06:31 PM   #48
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

User ID: 287996
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is a mess. I agree with the other ladies, insulting your fellow providers gets you nowhere. I'm not sure if you're pimped or not, don't actually care to be honest, but you really should take the advice given to you. Providers with decorum don't get invited to places like Dennys.
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 07:25 PM   #49
Nikkilove91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 314108
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxie View Post
This is a mess. I agree with the other ladies, insulting your fellow providers gets you nowhere. I'm not sure if you're pimped or not, don't actually care to be honest, but you really should take the advice given to you. Providers with decorum don't get invited to places like Dennys.
Omg thats freaking hilarious! Yeah i am pretty sure ive never been asked to Dennys
Nikkilove91 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 07:31 PM   #50
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quit hatin on Denny's. lol They open late.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 09:36 PM   #51
Boots5252
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxie View Post
Well said, Luxie!

Next time you pay us a visit, Perkins' will be my treat!
Boots5252 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 09:41 PM   #52
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69
Default My Goal to Get Rich

Ima gonna open me a Denny's in the hood...open only on the weekends.
BigDeal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women