Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41458
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2016, 11:43 PM   #46
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Jim, you should be ashamed. There are many women who were abused in their childhood, there are women sexually harassed at work. There's a lot of reason why they don't come forth right away are you drinking Jim?
Maybe you should read this report Jim: http://www.umd.edu/ocrsm/files/Why-I...r-Reported.pdf

Reporting Sexual Assault: Why Survivors Often Don’t
Introduction
Not all survivors find it necessary to report sexual assault to the criminal justice system in order to move forward from their experience. In fact, some feel that the criminal justice system re-victimizes them in its process. Some survivors find that the services provided by a rape crisis and recovery center or similar provider are the only services they feel comfortable pursuing.
While measuring rates of sexual violence can be difficult, there is no uncertainty in the national data that the majority of sexual assaults are never reported to police.
It is believed that only 15.8 to 35 percent of all sexual assaults are reported to the police.
U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics, M. Planty and L. Langton, “Female Victims of Sexual Violence, 1994-2010,” 2013; Wolitzky-Taylor et al, “Is Reporting of Rape on the Rise? A Comparison of Women with Reported Versus Unreported Rape Experiences in the National Women’s Study- Replication,” 2010
A survivor’s relationship with the offender has a strong effect on the likelihood of reporting.
• When an offender is an intimate partner or former intimate partner, only 25 percent of sexual assaults are
reported to the police.
• When an offender is a friend or acquaintance, only 18 to 40 percent of sexual assaults are reported.
• When an offender is a stranger, between 46 and 66 percent of sexual assaults are reported.
U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics, T. Hart and C. Rennison, “Reporting Crime to the Police, 1992-2000,” 2003
Survivors cite the following reasons for not reporting a sexual assault:
• Fear of reprisal
• Personal matter
• Reported to a different official
• Not important enough to respondent
• Belief that the police would not do anything to help
• Belief that the police could not do anything to help
• Did not want to get offender in trouble with law
• Did not want family to know
• Did not want others to know
• Not enough proof
• Fear of the justice system
• Did not know how
• Feel the crime was not “serious enough”
• Fear of lack of evidence
• Unsure about perpetrator’s intent
D. Kilpatrick et al., “Drug-facilitated, Incapacitated, and Forcible Rape: A National Study,” 2007; U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics, M. Planty and L. Langton, “Female Victims of Sexual Violence, 1994-2010,” 2013; Wolitzky-Taylor et al, “Is Reporting of Rape on the Rise? A Comparison of Women with Reported Versus Unreported Rape Experiences in the National Women’s Study-Replication”, 2010
Due partially to low reporting rates, only 9 percent of all rapists get prosecuted. Only 5 percent of cases lead to a felony conviction. Only 3 percent of rapists will spend a day in prison. The other 97 percent walk free.
Probability Statistics Calculated By the Rape Abuse and Incest National Network, “Reporting Rates,” 2013

Your "stats" indicate that at least some 16% of women do report rape and sexual assault which means that at least one or two of the ten plus women who now claim Trump attacked them should have come forth with their allegations years ago, Lubed Wide-ass. That didn't happen, Lubed Wide-ass, which all of these recent claims politically suspect.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 12:50 AM   #47
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Jim, you should be ashamed. There are many women who were abused in their childhood, there are women sexually harassed at work. There's a lot of reason why they don't come forth right away are you drinking Jim?
Maybe you should read this report Jim: http://www.umd.edu/ocrsm/files/Why-I...r-Reported.pdf

Introduction
Not all survivors find it necessary to report sexual assault to the criminal justice system in order to move forward from their experience. In fact, some feel that the criminal justice system re-victimizes them in its process. Some survivors find that the services provided by a rape crisis and recovery center or similar provider are the only services they feel comfortable pursuing.
While measuring rates of sexual violence can be difficult, there is no uncertainty in the national data that the majority of sexual assaults are never reported to police.
It is believed that only 15.8 to 35 percent of all sexual assaults are reported to the police.
U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics, M. Planty and L. Langton, “Female Victims of Sexual Violence, 1994-2010,” 2013; Wolitzky-Taylor et al, “Is Reporting of Rape on the Rise? A Comparison of Women with Reported Versus Unreported Rape Experiences in the National Women’s Study- Replication,” 2010
A survivor’s relationship with the offender has a strong effect on the likelihood of reporting.
• When an offender is an intimate partner or former intimate partner, only 25 percent of sexual assaults are
reported to the police.
• When an offender is a friend or acquaintance, only 18 to 40 percent of sexual assaults are reported.
• When an offender is a stranger, between 46 and 66 percent of sexual assaults are reported.
U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics, T. Hart and C. Rennison, “Reporting Crime to the Police, 1992-2000,” 2003
• Fear of reprisal
• Personal matter
• Not enough proof
• Did not know how
D. Kilpatrick et al., “Drug-facilitated, Incapacitated, and Forcible Rape: A National Study,” 2007; U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics, M. Planty and L. Langton, “Female Victims of Sexual Violence, 1994-2010,” 2013; Wolitzky-Taylor et al, “Is Reporting of Rape on the Rise? A Comparison of Women with Reported Versus Unreported Rape Experiences in the National Women’s Study-Replication”, 2010
Due partially to low reporting rates, only 9 percent of all rapists get prosecuted. Only 5 percent of cases lead to a felony conviction. Only 3 percent of rapists will spend a day in prison. The other 97 percent walk free.
Probability Statistics Calculated By the Rape Abuse and Incest National Network, “Reporting Rates,” 2013
You condemn Trump, but excuse Bill Clinton, and the cover up directed by Hillary. Why is that? How is Hillary less despicable than Trump?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 03:04 AM   #48
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Since the guy who claims he there wasn't and the seats they say don't do, .....
Who is "the guy" who "wasn't" there?
What did the seats" not do?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 03:12 AM   #49
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Jim, you should be ashamed.
You have none. Posting a false review. Lying about having sex with women is as bad as women lying about having sex with men.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 09:01 AM   #50
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Introduction
reported to the police.
• Fear of reprisal
• Personal matter
• Not enough proof
• Did not know how
You should be ashamed of yourself for being an incompetent jerk. The fears victims have is unfortunate. The police and the courts can't help a victim or bring a suspect to justice unless they know about the incident. You're like a cat chasing his tail with this bullshit. Get a law book and read it. Do you actually think a person should be charged with a misdemeanor crime like sexual battery that the victims claim happened twenty years ago and they can no longer prove it. Just because several individuals are claiming they were victims of one person's unwanted sexual advances doesn't mean prosecution is or should be inevitable. Each incident has it's own set of circumstances and must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 10:55 AM   #51
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You condemn Trump, but excuse Bill Clinton, and the cover up directed by Hillary. Why is that? How is Hillary less despicable than Trump?
When did I excuse Bill Clinton? Do you forget what year this is? It's 2016 not 1992 or 1996. Bill is not running for office so this is irrelevant. You are trying to deflect blame which is really sad and makes you look desperate. It's as if Johnny was caught talking in class and he says well Joey was talking too. If I was caught by the IRS for cheating on my taxes and my only response was well other Americans have cheated on taxes too- does that make it better?
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 10:57 AM   #52
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You have none. Posting a false review. Lying about having sex with women is as bad as women lying about having sex with men.
Prove that I lied about a review dipshit. Coming from someone who has no reviews on a whore board I would keep quiet. You have over 26,000 post and not one fucking review. If I do the math, you been in little over 6 years, you average 12 post a day- get a fucking life you miserable POS. What man has 26,000 post on a whore board without any reviews? Why the fuck did you join a whore board to talk about politics? Or do you have another fake account somewhere?
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 11:07 AM   #53
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
When did I excuse Bill Clinton? Do you forget what year this is? It's 2016 not 1992 or 1996. Bill is not running for office so this is irrelevant. You are trying to deflect blame which is really sad and makes you look desperate. It's as if Johnny was caught talking in class and he says well Joey was talking too. If I was caught by the IRS for cheating on my taxes and my only response was well other Americans have cheated on taxes too- does that make it better?
You're not excusing Bill Clinton? Lets test your theory. Should Bill Clinton have been formally charged with a Sex offense back in the 90's when he was in office?

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 11:32 AM   #54
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Quote:
When did I excuse Bill Clinton? Do you forget what year this is? It's 2016 not 1992 or 1996. Bill is not running for office so this is irrelevant.
I think what he's saying is that we've had an unconvicted rapist in the White House before. Having a potty mouth in the White House is no big deal.

You know what a potty mouth is, don't you? They sound like this...

Quote:
Are you placing a bet on it cocksucker? Fucking turd back in the days I would break the bones in your body for a living, now I would do it for pure pleasure. Suck on a donkey dick you pussy.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 11:45 AM   #55
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
But, but, but those trannies he "visited " sure " presented " themselves as women !!!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 11:47 AM   #56
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Or of YOU are caught out lying about your " service " and think that it's ok to do so since YOUR hero shriLIARy claims to have " dodged sniper fire in Kosovo " .
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 02:45 PM   #57
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Of course she was lying. She was too stupid to follow the script the Democrat party gave her to follow.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 09:40 PM   #58
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Your excusing Bill Clinton now, dumbass. Read your own post. And you forgot the part about Hillary covering up his crimes and encounters, as well as her own. She IS running, and you're supporting her, hypocritical dipshit. Now get some Lube on that Wideass so you don't get blood on your hands scratching it when AssupBully leaves.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 11:47 PM   #59
goodman0422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

What aspect of their traumatic experience causes them to remain in contact with the man they will one day accuse or ask for favors or a job?

Some continue to speak highly of Trump for years after the event occurred.

Then, suddenly and all at once the feel it is time for America to know. They run to a lawyer, publicist, or stylist to get them ready for their 15 minutes of fane.
They forced to go in front of the camera and deny this has anything to do with the election. The saddest part is that, if there is one legitimate victim among them, her story will not be heard. She or he (just because no male accusers have come out, it doesn't mean they wont.) will be lumped with the phoneies.

All accusations deserve investigations, and all investigations should expose the truth and/or fiction of these stories. No special privileges should be made for either candidate. I wonder if anyone has ever mentioned the sentence that comes along with obstructing justice, the least of her crimes, but also the easiest to prove.

I say let's do this. If we can find a legal authority in the land that dares to defy Hillary Clinton and conduct a legitimate and thorough investigation, I say investigate them both. Try them both and punish them by the nation.

Nothing would change for Hillary supporters. They would still vote for her.
goodman0422 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 05:51 AM   #60
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Damn, the Donald getting swiftboated?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women