Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2014, 06:25 AM   #46
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

If Bush released dangerous prisoners in exchange for a deserter, does that make it ok for Obama to do so?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 06:38 AM   #47
slider22
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Jesus I ask myself every day why people are stupid enough to follow and believe in a president like Obama that is harming the US socially and economically. I guess all of his supporters are brainwashed by CNN and NBC. By the way Clinton was impeached just not convicted in the senate.
slider22 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 06:44 AM   #48
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
If Bush released dangerous prisoners in exchange for a deserter, does that make it ok for Obama to do so?
What it would show is your and others total hypocrisy. Also the military needs to have a trial to determine if he is a deserter. To do that we needed to get him here. Next as usual, you have no clue of the bigger picture. Here is a hint....we are still not fighting the Japs. At some point we had a prisioner exchange and we got on with life and governing. That is the bigger picture here little man.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 08:30 AM   #49
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Feinstein's opinion is that you can put your Odumbo feather you know where, flighty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
From all of your posts it's pretty obvious any repubtard could shit in your mouth, call it candy and you'd agree.

The Pentagon notified the committee on Saturday 5 hours before the swap, that it was going to take place. The formal was given on Monday because congress was not in session on Saturday you idiot. Go back and the read the link.

Republicans on the House Armed Services Committee said the Pentagon notified the panel by phone on Saturday that the exchange was occurring in the next five hours.
Dianne Feinstein Disappointed Lawmakers Not Given 30-Day Notice on Bergdahl Swap

The Senate Intel Committee chairwoman says the administration has apologized for not giving her a heads up.

Senate Intelligence Committee Chairwoman Dianne Feinstein took at shot at the Obama administration on Tuesday for failing to give lawmakers 30 days' notice about a deal to release five Taliban prisoners from Guantanamo Bay in exchange for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, the only POW from America's war in Afghanistan.

"It's very disappointing that there was not a level of trust sufficient to justify alerting us," Feinstein told reporters in the Capitol.

A defense bill that President Obama signed into law in December 2013 requires that Congress be notified 30 days ahead of releasing prisoners from Guantanamo Bay.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/congr...-swap-20140603
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 10:33 AM   #50
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

WAAAAAAA
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 11:32 AM   #51
rodog44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Then why did Odumbo find it necessary to apologize for not notifying Congress, flighty?

JIM KUHNHENN
WASHINGTON (AP) -- "The White House has apologized to key lawmakers for not notifying them in advance about the exchange of five Taliban detainees for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl (boh BURG'-dahl).

"Sens. Dianne Feinstein of California and Saxby Chambliss of Georgia, the top Democrat and Republican respectively on the Senate Select committee on Intelligence, said White House officials called them Monday to say the lack of notification had been an oversight. Feinstein said she received a call from Deputy National Security Adviser Tony Blinken.

"The White House did not immediately comment on the calls.

"The White House damage control comes as Republican lawmakers accused the White House of putting U.S. service men and women at risk by releasing the five top Taliban members being held in Guantanamo in exchange for Bergdahl."

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/06/0...6pLid%3D483857
CAUSE SHIT IS SHIT AND HONEY IS HONEY AND THESE STUPID LIBS. CANT TELL THE DIFERENCE.
rodog44 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 11:38 AM   #52
rodog44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
tNo hope for you commies either. You are so far right everything else looks like a lib. Idiot.
A RIGHT WING COMMIE? A RIGHT WING COMMIE?:rofl mao:THERE IS NO HOPE.
rodog44 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 11:38 AM   #53
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

The law and the Constitution was ignored by the king.....again and this time with some very bad forseeable consequences.

And I see that our idiot leftist is throwing the word "commie" around. You know how stupid you sound EVA when it is your group that said commies aren't so bad and now you use the word as an insult. What's next, you're going to start calling people liberals?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 12:30 PM   #54
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodog44 View Post
A RIGHT WING COMMIE? A RIGHT WING COMMIE?:rofl mao:THERE IS NO HOPE.
If you think a American is not innocent till proven guilty you are the same as one. Fucking PMS bitch. Wake up bitch.
Old 06-04-2014, 12:31 PM   #55
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
The law and the Constitution was ignored by the king.....again and this time with some very bad forseeable consequences.

And I see that our idiot leftist is throwing the word "commie" around. You know how stupid you sound EVA when it is your group that said commies aren't so bad and now you use the word as an insult. What's next, you're going to start calling people liberals?
Again you promoted him to king, what about messiah? Fucking retarded PMS bitch.
Old 06-04-2014, 04:09 PM   #56
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Again you promoted him to king, what about messiah? Fucking retarded PMS bitch.
Actually Obama is our Savior. Still waiting to be saved. Well he has saved some people. He came to the aid of those 5 Taliban in Gitmo. And he's released scores of illegals from prison. So I guess he's a selective kind of Savior.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 05:07 PM   #57
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
As usual, I can prove it to be true. I could dig up old statements, show you the time and date when I made the purchase, show the sale, the account gain - but dick sucking jackasses like you would just say I faked the numbers.
I could get my accountant to call you, show you my tax returns (assuming it wasn't inside an IRA and tax is only relevant when distributions are taken) and demand a 10,000 escrow account deposit, winner take all, but you, just like the little pussy Dipshit of the Year, would just obfuscate, lie, deflect, and fling shit.
So why don't you just fuck off, ye who makes homophobic slurs, just like the Hollywood liberals, with all their fake-ass sympathy for whichever stupid left wing cause of the moment the support.
You could also STFU and suck my dick again. With all that stock you would be paid well while kneeling before Zod.

I'll tell you what, put all your stock info into a bag and come on over. I'll meet you at Love Field. LOL

PS I don't know where you got the homophobic angle other that that latent GJINO inside you. The one with an incredible fashion sense and a talent for picking just the right throw pillow for every occasion. The reason I ask is I never said you were gay. This is America. You have the right to suck dick for any reason you want. People who make big bucks in the stock market are trend setters. You're certainly riding the curl on this one.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 05:19 PM   #58
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
Actually Obama is our Savior. Still waiting to be saved. Well he has saved some people. He came to the aid of those 5 Taliban in Gitmo. And he's released scores of illegals from prison. So I guess he's a selective kind of Savior.
Why would he save some douche-bag on a hooker board? We all know what God would say to someone like you.
"You chose poorly."

He (Obama) saved Fox "News", Rush, Town Hall, Glenn, Ann, Michelle.....
The list of worthless organizations, forums, pundits, etc. who claim to be the purveyors of "conservative" "news" and "debate" that would have gone under is incredible. Here is a group that is damn glad Obama was re-elected and are betting the house on Hillary.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 05:27 PM   #59
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
You could also STFU and suck my dick again. With all that stock you would be paid well while kneeling before Zod.

I'll tell you what, put all your stock info into a bag and come on over. I'll meet you at Love Field. LOL

PS I don't know where you got the homophobic angle other that that latent GJINO inside you. The one with an incredible fashion sense and a talent for picking just the right throw pillow for every occasion. The reason I ask is I never said you were gay. This is America. You have the right to suck dick for any reason you want. People who make big bucks in the stock market are trend setters. You're certainly riding the curl on this one.
Sorry, pal, that was some other guy sucking your dick, but I'm sure you enjoyed it.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 05:54 PM   #60
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
If you say so, glad you think of him that way liberal.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women