Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2018, 09:06 AM   #46
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

New question still on same topic.

Many ladies have stated 30 minutes is not cost effective. Many guys have said its not a money issue its time constraints or they're just not capable of MSOG (not the lady's fault).

So how many guys and gals would be open to 30 minutes of time at the lady's 60 minute rate? Just a yes or no would be nice. No War-n-Peace length rationale.

My answer is Yes.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 11:12 AM   #47
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'v seen it happen ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post

Many ladies have stated 30 minutes is not cost effective. Many guys have said its not a money issue its time constraints or they're just not capable of MSOG (not the lady's fault).

So how many guys and gals would be open to 30 minutes of time at the lady's 60 minute rate? Just a yes or no would be nice. No War-n-Peace length rationale.

My answer is Yes.
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 06:10 PM   #48
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:

My answer is Yes.
I got my magic potion for MSOG right after round one, my awnser is NO 👎 for get half time for full rate, unless they're getting half rate for full time, then it's a YES 👍
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 06:16 PM   #49
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
I'm a little confused. Why not go see a woman who offers 30 minutes for a 30-minute rate?

Or reverse the value equation: How many ladies, if their schedules permit, would would let a guy who's reached his limit stick around for an extra 30 minutes of non-sexual touching and conversation after he'd paid for 20?
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 07:04 PM   #50
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

heck some pay for hr and only stay like 25min
or leave before time is up ...
Old 09-03-2018, 05:32 AM   #51
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
I'm a little confused. Why not go see a woman who offers 30 minutes for a 30-minute rate?

Or reverse the value equation: How many ladies, if their schedules permit, would would let a guy who's reached his limit stick around for an extra 30 minutes of non-sexual touching and conversation after he'd paid for 20?
I'm referring to ladies who don't offer or stop offering 30 min sessions (not cost effective to them) but guys want to see. If it's not a money issue (as some guys claim) then paying her regular hour rate and leaving after they're done nutting shouldn't be a problem.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 05:49 AM   #52
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

Quote:

My answer is Yes.
Short answer...NO

If I really wanted to see her and she has excellent reviews, I'd just wait until I had an hour to blow. My bucket list is full of 1 hour only ladies. 5 of them to be exact and I've scheduled with 2 of the 5 within the last year and both of them cancelled last minute. AS much effort as you ladies put into getting ready, imagine how much we have to do to get away to see you too!
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 10:12 AM   #53
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

I only offer half hour appointments because it seems that a lot of guys have a time constraint doesn’t really bother me I know that it takes me the same amount of time to get ready for a half hour as it does for an hour appointment . My only thing is when I’ve just have the one appointment and it’s only been a half hour that barely covers my expenses for the day. So I’m pretty much forced to take another appointment just so I can profit whether that be another half hour or an hour appointment doesn’t really matter but you see where I’m going with this and Imagine There are a few ladies that might think about things the same way that don’t have private incall
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 11:42 AM   #54
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

HHR at private incall may not be as welcome as at a Hotel ..
hhr are easy to do and helps pay for hotel room for the day if your on tour .
Takes just as long to get set up and I do the same for hhr as longer appts ..Shower Hair Make up Outfits ,
Clean room every thing we need to make the fun as sweet as hr appt..
HHR doubles are wild as well ..
Old 09-03-2018, 12:56 PM   #55
ignatius
Valued Poster

Hhr is ample time for activities and I'm not MSOG, I'd prefer to do a greater number of hhrs on my hobbying budget than fewer hrs. I understand why ladies prefer hrs, but would point out that hhr rates often are a good bit more than 50% of hr rates, which somewhat offsets the issues. I do make an effort to be very conscious of not overstaying the hhr. Further, I usually hobby during workdays and with travel time to an incall a hhr is less of an intrusion on the workday.
ignatius is online now   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 01:47 PM   #56
Limb1212
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I usually go for the HHR rate because I know even if I paid for the HR I would still be leaving at about 25 minutes. I did that recently at a spa, paid for the HR because I thought I would get more attention in the shower or something but it was the same script as always and I was getting dressed at 27 minutes.

If I have seen the provider before and I know that we have a flirtatious and genuine connection then I can stretch out the time and make it fun. But MSOG is hard for me unless the provider is willing to CIM in the first 10 minutes after shutting the door. Even then I am only getting back up if we have a connection and she is a good kisser.

I think this has to do with the fact that mentally to me a session is somewhat akin to a more elaborate way to masturbate. And I rarely masturbate twice in an hour lol. I can go multiple rounds with my wife, but there is a ton of emotion and passion there.

But all that being said, I don't try to force any providers to do HHR sessions. If its on their menu then I partake. If not then I might pay for the HR if she is very attractive or is known to give a good massage.
Limb1212 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women