Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2013, 02:12 PM   #46
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

This is post #46. How do I refer to a post that hasn't happened? Why do you have so much invested in the government's story about this? Why is it so important that this story be true, in light of all the lies the government has told us?

I don't know what proof would be sufficient. The official story may well be true. But I am not going to believe it just because the government says it. The leaked emails cast a lot of suspicion about the official story. Those were obviously emails the government didn't want exposed. I wonder why?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:58 PM   #47
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

There are always more questions than answers.

Why was a contracted firm involved--if they were?

Why would they post such info in the clear if they were supposedly such skilled security/intel operators?

What value is there in storing OBL's body in Area 51?

Who benefits by having their name associated with the raid?

What faundamental difference does it make whether the body is at sea or not--assuming he's dead? If he's alive it would make a huge difference.

Do some people on here REALLY believe Sadam is dead because they "saw" it but don't believe OBL because they "heard" it? Sights and sounds can both be manipulated--I would think you believe the messenger or you don't.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:06 PM   #48
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
There are always more questions than answers. Yes.

Why was a contracted firm involved--if they were? Government frequently outsources sensitive activity.

Why would they post such info in the clear if they were supposedly such skilled security/intel operators? Nothing is totally secure from expert hackers. That's why computer software is always being updated.

What value is there in storing OBL's body in Area 51? It was in Dover, actually.

Who benefits by having their name associated with the raid? The Obama regime.

What faundamental difference does it make whether the body is at sea or not--assuming he's dead? If he's alive it would make a huge difference. He's dead. We just don't know where, when or how.

Do some people on here REALLY believe Sadam is dead because they "saw" it but don't believe OBL because they "heard" it? Sights and sounds can both be manipulated--I would think you believe the messenger or you don't.
Hmmm . . . Government lies. Government is the messenger. Believe the government. I don't see the logic in that.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:18 PM   #49
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Hmmm . . . Government lies. Government is the messenger. Believe the government. I don't see the logic in that.
Please slow down long enough to read what I actually said.

I did not say you should believe or not. My point was to the poster (I don't remember who it was) who differntiated between believing SH was dead because he "saw" it, vs believing OBL was dead because he only "heard" it.

Both audio and visual are equally maliable with today's technology--it makes no sense to believe one over the other because of the third hand media used.

I also pointed out that the person being quoted as the "proof" in this case, may well have ulterior motives of their own--or the reported e-mails may not be true. I took no sides on truth or lie.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:26 PM   #50
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You're right about that, OldT. The growth of technology has made it much easier for the government to lie to us, and in a much more effective manner. With the advances in green screen technology and computer graphics, they can make anything look and sound like the real thing. And so can the opposition. Makes you wonder if there is anything out there that can be trusted. All I know for sure is that government can't be trusted.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:01 PM   #51
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
This is post #46. How do I refer to a post that hasn't happened? Why do you have so much invested in the government's story about this? Why is it so important that this story be true, in light of all the lies the government has told us?

I don't know what proof would be sufficient. The official story may well be true. But I am not going to believe it just because the government says it. The leaked emails cast a lot of suspicion about the official story. Those were obviously emails the government didn't want exposed. I wonder why?
Oops. Bad eyesight. Post #41.

Shouldn't the question be why do you and others have so much invested in framing the story of OBL's death as a lie? Why is it so important to you that it be false?

I don't see anything in the record that indicates the story is not true. What makes you think those e-mail are real? How do you know the government even CARES about them? Did the government call you and tell you it was concerned?

The government does not have the time or the resources to refute every false rumor and outright lie that gets spread on the Internet.

What makes anyone think the speculation of two guys in a private company are definitive about what happened to OBL's body? They sound like they are both repeating rumors. You are doing the same right now. Does that enhance its reliability or detract from it?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:17 PM   #52
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
The growth of technology has made it much easier for the government to lie to us, and in a much more effective manner. With the advances in green screen technology and computer graphics, they can make anything look and sound like the real thing. And so can the opposition. Makes you wonder if there is anything out there that can be trusted. All I know for sure is that government can't be trusted.
maybe their lying about this also....

JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:26 PM   #53
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You decide. Believe it, or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMwyTslmICU
Old 02-05-2013, 05:29 PM   #54
JCM800
Ambassador

nice........ you gotta love Ripley's
Old 02-05-2013, 05:57 PM   #55
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
It's logical to me that StupidOldLyingFart can't see logic. What else is new?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:01 PM   #56
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
OBL is still alive and he owns Horndogs.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:08 PM   #57
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
maybe their lying about this also....

Whats this crap suppose to prove?
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:19 PM   #58
JCM800
Ambassador

isn't it obvious?
Old 02-05-2013, 07:15 PM   #59
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Eva is a bit too stupid to breath so he must have help. No one, NO ONE has said that SEAL team 6 lied except you. What was said (by me for one) that the SEAL team did kill someone. Was it OBL? We really don't know. Understand that word "really". You do not absolutely, beyond a shadow of a doubt KNOW that OBL is dead. Is it possible (this is called a hypothetical) that someone else stood if for OBL? Would it benefit Obama if he had OBL killed? You bet it would. Would it benefit OBL is the world thought he was dead? Hell yes! We are giving guns, planes, and tanks to the Muslim brotherhood do you not think that Obama could contact OBL if he wanted to? So I don't KNOW and you don't KNOW. We have only the word of the White House and you know how that goes.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:21 PM   #60
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Eva is a bit too stupid to breath so he must have help. No one, NO ONE has said that SEAL team 6 lied except you. What was said (by me for one) that the SEAL team did kill someone. Was it OBL? We really don't know. Understand that word "really". You do not absolutely, beyond a shadow of a doubt KNOW that OBL is dead. Is it possible (this is called a hypothetical) that someone else stood if for OBL? Would it benefit Obama if he had OBL killed? You bet it would. Would it benefit OBL is the world thought he was dead? Hell yes! We are giving guns, planes, and tanks to the Muslim brotherhood do you not think that Obama could contact OBL if he wanted to? So I don't KNOW and you don't KNOW. We have only the word of the White House and you know how that goes.
Whoever brewed up the last jug of 'shine errrrr TEA, obviously made an extremely potent batch.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women