Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2011, 05:06 PM   #46
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Gnadfly is the poster child for the "Dumbing Down for America Brigade!"
In the super committee of stupid, bintex is the ranking member.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 05:17 PM   #47
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I am sure Barry and Michelle both share your views that being at Dover is just cheap theatrics....and the military ranks know it !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 05:53 PM   #48
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
2012 Democrat Battle Cry. "It's STILL W's fault".
Do you even have a god damned grip on the budget at all?

I'm still waiting on your dumb ass to enumerate which war expenses were W's and which were Obama's!

Then, I'm waiting for you to justify Bush's REDUCTION of U.S. revenues when they would have retired a good amount of that war debt.

Waiting for your slow mind to catch up with your fast mouth!

When you don't know something or when you make a false statement, and get called on it,you just quit participating and run your mouth about something else, don't you?
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 06:06 PM   #49
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
It's already been said but since you're going all the way back to Eleanor Roosevelt why not also remember the Staff edit, forbidden subject, CC who did the Mission Accomplished PHOTO-OP!
Well, since we've still got Eleanor in there, I want to be sure that NO ONE misses my point that it was DUBYA who did the lying assed "Missioned Accomplished" landing on that carrier AND that we all know WHY he went AWOL from the Texas Air National Guard (the cushy job his Daddy got him so he wouldn't have to fight in Viet Nam) - the REASON he went AWOL for his last few months is that he couldn't have hoped to pass his flight physicals since his blood tests would have revealed the STAFF EDITED SHIT he was ingesting.

Ya think that shit they edited might have been too many Dr Peppers? Huh?

Shrub is, was and always will be a lucky sperm club LOSER who should thank God Daddy was born first!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:47 PM   #50
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Shrub is, was and always will be a lucky sperm club LOSER who should thank God Daddy was born first!

Governor Ann nailed it. Dub was born on third base and thought he hit a triple!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:55 PM   #51
MrGiz
BANNED

R u n n i n g * m o u t h s
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 08:37 PM   #52
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
It's amazing to me that all these folks who supposedly value the service of the men and women who volunteer for the military are allegedly all bent out of shape about who attends a memorial service. But they aren't the least bit upset of the real betrayal of these same folks by our elected leaders who send them into needless wars of choice that are inherently unwinnable, and which in fact, don't even have any real definition of victory.

To me, who shows up to greet a coffin is a trivial matter. But for someone to volunteer for the military is an incredible act of trust. That individual trusts our political leadership to make the correct choice as to when to commit our armed forces to combat. To not repeat the mistakes of Korea and Vietnam and try to solve political problems with military means. To not waste the precious blood of American youth on foolish political misadventures.

Yet all these supposed "summer soldiers and sunshine patriots" who use the occasion of a handful of these men and women's death to gain petty partisan political advantage, as as silent as the tomb when the real betray occurs. Did you hear them clamoring that Bush had the blood of American soldiers on his hands for six years? Did you hear them lamenting Bush being on near permanent vacation in Texas while this travesty of two wars of choice with no exit strategy took more and more lives? Did you hear one peep out of them then? I didn't.

You know, it's a smiley no-good son-of-a-bitch who will use the senseless death of a trusting soldier who died needlessly in the line of duty for a vainglorious chicken hawk's foolish political needs for his own political gain.

But I guess that's pretty much standard operating procedure for the Republicans these days. They will claim to support the military, but we know it's a lie. They try to assassinate the character of John Kerry, a man with two Purple Hearts and a Silver Star. Sen. Max Cleland, a man who had already received a Silver Star and a Purple Heart, volunteered for one more mission before being discharged in Vietnam. On that oast mission he lost three limbs to a grenade. The Republicans then run a political advertisement comparing him to Osama bin Laden. Some support.

Cheap theatrics may cut it with some, but not with me. The real betrayal is sending volunteers in where we have no national interest, not in sending an insufficiently large delegation to meet a hand full of caskets.
While that is all true TTH....right now it is Obama sending them in harms way for no good reason in my book. No good reason other than he backed his way into a stupid position on the campaign trail.

While Bush may have started this stupid excursion, Obama is extending it.

You can't bash one without bashing the other.

And yes Whirlaway has his head up his ass posting and actually worrying about the shit that does not matter. Instead of worrying about not having anymore dead soldiers coming home, he fixates on who will or won't be at their funeral.
That’s like going hunting with a bunch of hungry cannibals and worrying about how you look.
With logic like that, it is no wonder this country is in the shape it is.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 10:04 PM   #53
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, since we've still got Eleanor in there, I want to be sure that NO ONE misses my point that it was DUBYA who did the lying assed "Missioned Accomplished" landing on that carrier AND that we all know WHY he went AWOL from the Texas Air National Guard (the cushy job his Daddy got him so he wouldn't have to fight in Viet Nam) - the REASON he went AWOL for his last few months is that he couldn't have hoped to pass his flight physicals since his blood tests would have revealed the STAFF EDITED SHIT he was ingesting.

at least GW did not sign a contract with the military like your billy boy did and then got out by going to Russia. My college roommate signed the same contract but he had to serve 4 years as a non comm

your bullshit is getting very very weak
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 11:05 PM   #54
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
While that is all true TTH....right now it is Obama sending them in harms way for no good reason in my book. No good reason other than he backed his way into a stupid position on the campaign trail.

While Bush may have started this stupid excursion, Obama is extending it.

You can't bash one without bashing the other.
I agree 100%. You won't hear me defending Obama on much at all in his war policy. The only thing that is more shameful than his continuation of the Bush wars is his continuation of Bush's egregious violations of individual's Constitutional rights in the name of "national security." His record has been utterly despicable in that regard.

If he had a credible candidate running against him from the left in the Democratic primary, I'd be giving that candidate money, fundraising for that candidate, working for that candidate, and voting for that candidate.

And frankly, I think it's a shameful commentary on the state of the liberal wing of the Democratic Party that no one is running against him in the primary. I had hoped that Russ Feingold or Barry Sanders would run. It's a shame that neither did.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 01:27 AM   #55
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

Steve, My son will be getting back from Afganistan in January. You could meet him at the airport and talk your shit. I do not think you will like the results.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 05:09 AM   #56
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
And yes Whirlaway has his head up his ass posting and actually worrying about the shit that does not matter. Instead of worrying about not having anymore dead soldiers coming home, he fixates on who will or won't be at their funeral.

With logic like that, it is no wonder this country is in the shape it is.

I did not think the word "logic" could be used in any description of Whirly without the words "lack thereof!"
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women