Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70541
biomed161494
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453111
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48005
pyramider46370
bambino40660
CryptKicker37131
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2016, 04:21 PM   #46
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

Have to agree the TCB sucks and her looks will never make up for that......... when you tell a guy to text you to set something up, then go silent, then 10 days later tell him to text you again cause you had phone issues......... we aren't that dumb to believe that nore are we going to bother trying again.
novacain is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 06:33 PM   #47
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Holy crap! The amount of ass-kissing in this thread is nauseating. This is a business site, not a dating site. DO NOT POST PICTURES THAT DO NOT LOOK LIKE YOU IN ADS OR SHOWCASE PICTURES!!! These chicks airbrush out stretch marks and make duck faces and then when you see them, even if they ARE good looking, it's still disappointing. We aren't "dating". I'm paying you. I want a TRUE representation of what I'm spending that kind of money on. What I look like is irrelevant as long as I'm clean and respectful. What YOU look like MATTERS because I am paying you.

If you would post pictures like those selfies, I 'm sure guys wouldn't be disappointed at all. You're a pretty girl.

I understand girls wanting to doll up their pictures to have more guys interested in fucking them, but if a guy is disappointed because you aren't as hot as your pictures would indicate, then it's your fault. AND I want that guy to mention that you don't look like that in his review. The review is for information for us guys before we blow any money on a particular hooker and that's what we're here for. Pussy and information.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 06:59 PM   #48
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
Holy crap! The amount of ass-kissing in this thread is nauseating. This is a business site, not a dating site. DO NOT POST PICTURES THAT DO NOT LOOK LIKE YOU IN ADS OR SHOWCASE PICTURES!!! These chicks airbrush out stretch marks and make duck faces and then when you see them, even if they ARE good looking, it's still disappointing. We aren't "dating". I'm paying you. I want a TRUE representation of what I'm spending that kind of money on. What I look like is irrelevant as long as I'm clean and respectful. What YOU look like MATTERS because I am paying you.

If you would post pictures like those selfies, I 'm sure guys wouldn't be disappointed at all. You're a pretty girl.

I understand girls wanting to doll up their pictures to have more guys interested in fucking them, but if a guy is disappointed because you aren't as hot as your pictures would indicate, then it's your fault. AND I want that guy to mention that you don't look like that in his review. The review is for information for us guys before we blow any money on a particular hooker and that's what we're here for. Pussy and information.
Thanks Al. The girl asked a question and I answered how I felt, and she gets pissed. I think the pics posted in this thread are better than what's in her showcase. I offer the blunt truth in how I feel and NO ass kissing.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 07:27 PM   #49
StevenLegend
Registered Member

Default Brooke!

Girl you are gorgeous and you shouldnt care what someone says or thinks. I'd love to come meet with you and have some fun and make you forget all about this. Definitely think youre beautiful!
StevenLegend is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 07:32 PM   #50
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenLegend View Post
Girl you are gorgeous and you shouldnt care what someone says or thinks. I'd love to come meet with you and have some fun and make you forget all about this. Definitely think youre beautiful!
Whether or not she is beautiful is not the point. Does she look like her pictures is the point of this thread. I agree that she looks great. No need to kiss any ass though. As long as you follow the rules and have cash, you can fuck her.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:29 PM   #51
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Whether or not she is beautiful is not the point. Does she look like her pictures is the point of this thread. I agree that she looks great. No need to kiss any ass though. As long as you follow the rules and have cash, you can fuck her.
I'm probably one of those that offered the most compliments to her and they were not done to kiss ass. She's cute but too young for me - I like my 30 and 40 MILF types. That being said, she took a slam on her looks and was upset to which I can totally understand - my compliments were sincere to be a decent human. Yes, if you have the cash you can fuck her, that goes for all of the girls here but there's no reason to be a dick about it, hooker or not, everyone likes a compliment, especially after being knocked down.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 09:40 PM   #52
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
I'm probably one of those that offered the most compliments to her and they were not done to kiss ass. She's cute but too young for me - I like my 30 and 40 MILF types. That being said, she took a slam on her looks and was upset to which I can totally understand - my compliments were sincere to be a decent human. Yes, if you have the cash you can fuck her, that goes for all of the girls here but there's no reason to be a dick about it, hooker or not, everyone likes a compliment, especially after being knocked down.
Good point. I guess I might have been a bit too harsh. Just wish ALL of these chicks would post what they ACTUALLY look like in their ads and Showcase. Then, if someone complains, the guy has no one to blame but himself.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:56 PM   #53
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Quote:
Good point. I guess I might have been a bit too harsh. Just wish ALL of these chicks would post what they ACTUALLY look like in their ads and Showcase. Then, if someone complains, the guy has no one to blame but himself.
Good man. I can compete with the best of them when it comes to speaking what I think is the truth but I think really thought her selfies looked better than her professional pictures - totally a personal opinion.
Old 04-12-2016, 10:01 AM   #54
Bluesplyr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:

I am sure the gals will be lining up to see you. These are people, women, some are young, some are a little older....all colors and shapes. I prefer to see them as "willing to share companionship" and not pieces of meat. Good luck.
Bluesplyr is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 11:03 AM   #55
Guest011218
Account Disabled

User ID: 166326
My ECCIE Reviews

You are beautiful girl! ❤️
Guest011218 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 11:41 AM   #56
projectbliss
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Yes, if you have the cash you can fuck her, that goes for all of the girls here but there's no reason to be a dick about it, hooker or not, everyone likes a compliment, especially after being knocked down.

I think you mean, if you have the cash - you can spend an hour or more with her. What two consenting adults do during that time is really anyone's guess.
projectbliss is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 03:01 PM   #57
slap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:

I agree Al. Most of these Coed threads turn into beta cuck, ass kissing threads.
slap is online now   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 07:15 PM   #58
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesplyr View Post
I am sure the gals will be lining up to see you. These are people, women, some are young, some are a little older....all colors and shapes. I prefer to see them as "willing to share companionship" and not pieces of meat. Good luck.
HAHAHAHA!!! Thank you, seriously. I really needed that.

I have no problems fucking hookers, thank you. As long as I treat them nice, I am clean, respectful to them on the phone and during the session, and I have CASH, they tend to still "want" to fuck me. Go figure.

"Willing to SHARE companionship"? Is that what they're doing? Damn, I'm WAY off. I thought they only were seeing us because they wanted cash. But they just like hanging out with us? Fucking right! I'm going to save a lot of money now. Thanks, man!

Try this. Don't give your favorite "companion" any money any more. Just invite her to cook-outs, dinners, and fishing trips. Then let me know how that works out for you once you stop giving her money.

HAHAHAHA!!! Thank you, seriously. I loved your post.
Old 04-12-2016, 09:31 PM   #59
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectbliss View Post
I think you mean, if you have the cash - you can spend an hour or more with her. What two consenting adults do during that time is really anyone's guess.
No, I said what I meant. If I'm paying a girl $250 an hour to spend time with me I have the expectation that I will fuck her. I don't play with words to pretend the activities are legal.
Old 04-12-2016, 09:35 PM   #60
projectbliss
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
No, I said what I meant. If I'm paying a girl $250 an hour to spend time with me I have the expectation that I will fuck her. I don't play with words to pretend the activities are legal.
Oh you expect a woman to do whatever you ask because you pay for her time??? Fuck you... I bet you think slavery should be legal.
projectbliss is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women