Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163203
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42530
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36949
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-31-2013, 07:06 PM   #46
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccienewbie View Post
Given the identity of the OP, this isn't some idle "Hey, here's an interesting question off the top of my head" type of inquiry. She has somebody in mind, and this is a shot across the bow.

The OP has also given clear clues as to what we should be looking for (laptop at an angle with a clear view of the hobby zone being just one), so it's up to us to put the pieces together and/or make use of the information in the future.
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:21 PM   #47
zebra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Read Tiger Woods posts... True, with todays technology discreet recording is extremely easy, inexpensive and the video quality is exceptionally good. Battery operated USB devices, pin hole cameras strategically placed in ivy, vines, plants, alarm clocks, you name it and it can be done.
zebra is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:09 PM   #48
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Damn it. Just yesterday I visited a very nice lady that had her computer set up facing her bed. My dumb ass wasn't thinking about anything other than part of my body being inside part of her body.

I have no idea if there was any type of camera, but I should have paid more attention to how things were set up.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:23 PM   #49
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

hmmm this post made me think that there is some provider who has been doing just that and she is about to get outed real soon lol.... this is just a preliminary to see how nice guys would be when hearing it first.... ya know like a kid asking aboout something bad their friend did but dont wanna tell who it was... yet needs to test the question on adults to see just how BAD it is lol.

So who has been taping hobbyist? she'd better be popular too we want the big cahoonaz lol
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:26 PM   #50
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post
Well not only can they video tape with this lap top they can also have a live cam going for others to watch from any where... So just when you thought you were alone, SURPRISE!!!!

so what provider has been having sex with guys and streaming it live on a paid cam website lol.... this is not funny at all but i just feel like something more is going on behind this thread fawn, let us in on it!
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:55 PM   #51
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya Michelle View Post
so what provider has been having sex with guys and streaming it live on a paid cam website lol.... this is not funny at all but i just feel like something more is going on behind this thread fawn, let us in on it, or just post some taint!
I completed your thought.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:07 PM   #52
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

They ARE following you. They're following us all. They are everywhere. They know everything. They are turning our children's brains to mush, making old people confused, using mind control to make important sociologic cultural issues vanish. They take up all of our time and train us to respond immediately like Pavlov's dog...

Oh, sorry. That's Facebook. Nevermind. Wrong conversation.
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:22 PM   #53
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

I ain't worried. If videos of my vermillion-tipped truncheon in action were out there, my pm box would be flooded with invites from the girls who really want that sense of fullness.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:18 PM   #54
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Okay let's not get carried away with the laptop-phobia. I've had either my laptop or iPad present and open, during every visit I've had since I started....and I have absolutely zero desire to record or save our 'special time' together. No offense, fellas, but you feel you pay me to leave, where I feel you are paying me to forget

I will always have my laptop or my iPad present, for music. It will probably even be facing us! (acoustics are not so great when speakers are facing the wall). What can I say? I'm a wild and crazy gal, living' on the edge with my music facing me and stuff . In fact, every lady I have ever doubled with, had a laptop open with music playing! So, I'm not sure what Fawn is saying really narrows anything down, eccienewbie. But you have to love these "I know something you don't know" threads
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:21 PM   #55
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

You told me you wanted to replay our time together over and over again?
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:18 PM   #56
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

No one ever said that to me ... WTF is that about?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:55 AM   #57
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Sandcastle View Post
You told me you wanted to replay our time together over and over again?
She meant during therapy

I also generally have my laptop open during massage sessions, but the camera function is turned away from the room. I need my music when doing FBSM.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:46 AM   #58
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Some of ya'll ladies need a minor portable audio upgrade...laptops and iPads make everything sound like the fucking Aflac duck.
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:30 AM   #59
Tiger Woods
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie View Post
Okay let's not get carried away with the laptop-phobia. I've had either my laptop or iPad present and open, during every visit I've had since I started....and I have absolutely zero desire to record or save our 'special time' together. No offense, fellas, but you feel you pay me to leave, where I feel you are paying me to forget

I will always have my laptop or my iPad present, for music. It will probably even be facing us! (acoustics are not so great when speakers are facing the wall). What can I say? I'm a wild and crazy gal, living' on the edge with my music facing me and stuff . In fact, every lady I have ever doubled with, had a laptop open with music playing! So, I'm not sure what Fawn is saying really narrows anything down, eccienewbie. But you have to love these "I know something you don't know" threads
If you ever want to make a few extra bucks, these recordings or live feeds can be sold to numerous internet websites that cannot be listed here...lol

This isn't paranoia, it is far more common than you want to believe. It costs next to nothing to produce and sell.
Tiger Woods is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:02 AM   #60
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
She meant during therapy

I love setting you up for the home run
Boltfan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women