Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2021, 11:14 AM   #46
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Until we label the deaths happening in Chicago and every other major city in America as "domestic terrorism", we will never come to an understanding about "the threat of domestic terrorism" in America.

The President of the United States lying about this surely isn't going to help but that's what we are up against.

So called "White Supremacist" are not killing Blacks at a greater rate than Blacks are killing Blacks. That is an indisputable fact. If you would like to argue other wise, be my guest.

And as yourself how many people were "murdered" by White Supremacist, in the so called biggest domestic terrorist event since 9/11, 1/6? And compare that to any week-end in Chicago or any other major American city.

The biggest threat Black people face in America, are other Black people, period.

An "inconvenient truth". Another inconvenient truth, is that Asians are not being assaulted by Donald Trump supporters, they are being assaulted by Blacks.

I keep hearing in the MSM that we need to have a discussion on race in America but they don't seem to what to have that discussion, do they?

Can anybody show us a building that was burned and looted and by White Supremacist last summer and now?

There can be no progress on this without truth but truth is just to hard for the "woke" to accept.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 11:35 AM   #47
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post

Can anybody show us a building that was burned and looted and by White Supremacist last summer and now?

antifa is pretty much a white supremacist group

they are pretty much all white

they are supremacists, in that they want what they want and the rest be damned. you don't get to speak

and they are a group regardless of the dimocrats calling it an idea

and they burned, and destroyed and hurt a lot of people

im not sure about looting
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 11:58 AM   #48
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

"Can anybody show us a building that was burned and looted and by White Supremacist last summer and now?"

I suppose erecting a scaffold and displaying a noose at the US CAPITAL on January 6 doesn't qualify regardless of the backgrounds of several charged in that "incident".
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 12:05 PM   #49
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Lemme see, Russians hacked our gasoline pipeline, China hacked our Beef processing plants, and White Supremacists are our greatest threat!!!! Whadda fucking idiot.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 12:12 PM   #50
reddog1951
Premium Access

The biggest threats can come from within because they divide and distract response to mutual external threats. That should be considered in today's environment.
Old 06-03-2021, 12:44 PM   #51
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Lemme see, Russians hacked our gasoline pipeline, China hacked our Beef processing plants, and White Supremacists are our greatest threat!!!! Whadda fucking idiot.
if you believe in the words of the constitution, that our nation should adhere to them, and hold to your rights in the bill of rights

you threaten these people and you, sir or madam, are a white supremacist

for the constitution and its protections and the associated limitations placed on government - that it not run roughshod over a free people- are naught but for the protection of white supremacists, don't you know
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 02:20 PM   #52
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
The biggest threats can come from within because they divide and distract response to mutual external threats. That should be considered in today's environment.
You’re talking about the DNC, right!!!!!! Plus the DS RINOS. .
Old 06-03-2021, 02:45 PM   #53
reddog1951
Premium Access

Not discounting the DNS as guilty, but the Trumptards, Proud Boys, etc. are guilty as well...the pot can't call the kettle black.
Old 06-03-2021, 02:50 PM   #54
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not discounting the DNS as guilty, but the Trumptards, Proud Boys, etc. are guilty as well...the pot can't call the kettle black.
Did any of your so called groups burn cities, loot businesses last summer. No they didn’t. It was BLM/Antifa. Are proud boys attacking Asians and Jews in America? No, they’re leftists. Crime in Liberal cities is at historic levels. Because they can get away with it. These people are not Trump supporters. Move along now.
Old 06-03-2021, 03:04 PM   #55
reddog1951
Premium Access

And exactly who was behind the January 6 incident? I said BOTH sides guilty. Own it.
Old 06-03-2021, 03:11 PM   #56
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Hahahaha..... and Joe Biden is an old White Dummy. I hope he was referring to himself as the threat. His logic is so flawed it's not even funny.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 03:12 PM   #57
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
And exactly who was behind the January 6 incident? I said BOTH sides guilty. Own it.
More BLM/Antifa. It was coordinated. John Sullivan was bragging he dressed like a Trump supporter. He video taped it with a CNN reporter. There was close to a million Trump supporters that didn’t go to the Capital. His speech wasn’t done yet. You own it.
Old 06-03-2021, 04:19 PM   #58
reddog1951
Premium Access

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...itol-riot/amp/

You cite 1 case, I cite 25. As I said, the problem is the fault of BOTH sides. Constantly blaming the other side only exacerbates...both sides have to share responsibility for our current dysfunction, calm down, and understand that we all have to eat...or perhaps be eaten by external "others".
Old 06-03-2021, 04:26 PM   #59
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post
Agreed. And I think it's a result of deliberate social engineering to make people more dependent on the state and develop an unquestioning serf-like mentality.
"serf-like mentality" not "seed-like", death by autocorrect.

Quote:
Until we label the deaths happening in Chicago and every other major city in America as "domestic terrorism", we will never come to an understanding about "the threat of domestic terrorism" in America.
We gotta keep it simple, go with the definition of "terrorism":

"the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

So the gang warfare in Chicago isn't terrorism. But I think it's unfair to count them as "mass shootings" too.

Quote:
So called "White Supremacist" are not killing Blacks at a greater rate than Blacks are killing Blacks. That is an indisputable fact. If you would like to argue other wise, be my guest...The biggest threat Black people face in America, are other Black people, period.
Yup.

Quote:
An "inconvenient truth". Another inconvenient truth, is that Asians are not being assaulted by Donald Trump supporters, they are being assaulted by Blacks.
Yuup.

Quote:
I keep hearing in the MSM that we need to have a discussion on race in America but they don't seem to what to have that discussion, do they?
Nooope.

Quote:
Noooope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
antifa is pretty much a white supremacist group

they are pretty much all white

they are supremacists, in that they want what they want and the rest be damned. you don't get to speak

and they are a group regardless of the dimocrats calling it an idea

and they burned, and destroyed and hurt a lot of people

im not sure about looting
Yeah, the biggest irony is that Antifa is really a bunch of violent fascists who are racist/sexist/lgbt-phobic. Either way, definitely terrorists.

Quote:
I suppose erecting a scaffold and displaying a noose at the US CAPITAL on January 6 doesn't qualify regardless of the backgrounds of several charged in that "incident".
That happens a lot. If that's terrorism, so is Antifa and Occupy for erecting guillotines. They really like the French Revolution.

Quote:
I like to think that large political movements are an indication that the government is doing an exceedingly poor job at representing its peoples' wills.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 04:27 PM   #60
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...itol-riot/amp/

You cite 1 case, I cite 25. As I said, the problem is the fault of BOTH sides. Constantly blaming the other side only exacerbates...both sides have to share responsibility for our current dysfunction, calm down, and understand that we all have to eat...or perhaps be eaten by external "others".
If you say so. Why isn’t Joey Bribes and the Senate pushing for a commission? The TRUTH may come out. Trump offered Pelosi 10,000 National guards. She declined. The FBI warned Pelosi, she ignored it. There are many videos showing Capital police ushering people inside the Capital building. Most were peaceful. Not one had a firearm. Google the Senate bombing in 1985. Leftists actually setting off a bomb. Now go do your homework.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women