Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70645
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2010, 08:08 AM   #46
fun.time.hobbyist
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

I've never had a provider ask me point blank for my height and weight. However, I do make it a habit to tell them upfront about my "manly" physique in my initial P411 message. Most of the time it's not a problem. However, I did have one provider decline to see me due to my size. I appreciated the honesty instead of a half assed session just to get a buck. I thanked her for her honesty and told her i'd be back when I lost more weight. It is their choice as much as it is ours.
fun.time.hobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:04 PM   #47
wackatronic
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Looks like Mr. Heffner tried to book with Ms. Rainey!
wackatronic is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:46 PM   #48
Rainy Carson
Account Disabled

User ID: 10424
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post

*yawn*
...which is why at the provider factory they made more than one...
R4C - you rock :-)

Guys....don't take the "fat fucker" comment to heart. I meant it as in....FAT BASTARD type.....like....the disrespectful.....stinky....un clean type. Those that are there to just GET OFF.....with no substance. It is not my cup of tea.
NOW......as I always say....to each his own.....and for some providers this may not bother, but guess what.....it bothers me.

I HAVE turned down guys before because they are not height and weight porportionate. They appreciate the honesty and it does not mean they are a BAD person. In fact.........we could meet up at church someday and become best friends! But I'm most likely not going to roll around in the sheets with 'em.

In fact.....I've had some very good communication with the folks that we never booked. They even said this is an incintive for them to get in the gym and lose some weight. GREAT! I did a good thing to help motivate them!
Fitness is my lifestyle.....it is important to me. I like to know the people I associate with have the same mindset.

(QUOTE) - RAMBO
Yes, it is COMPLETELY TRUE that providers can see whomever they want. That said, some are seriously delusional thinking the only kind of hobbyists they'll ever run into are Brad Pitt lookalikes.
Let's see how business goes for her when ONLY the nonfat men start calling. Once everyone who doesn't qualify to see her get wind of her screening methods, they won't bother (END QUOTE)

Rambo - dude.....I have a list of clientelle that would blow your mind.
I'm set for life....

(QUOTE) ANGELSSHADOW
Honestly if a provider rejects someone for what ever reason, weight, height, hygine, stupidity she is doing you a favor. (END QUOTE)

AngelS - you da man....and you are in touch with reality. Luv ya.

(QUOTE) BIG DOG
It should not matter if a hobbyist is old or young, tall or short, fat or skinny, as long as they are clean and respectful, we are paying the provider to be what WE find attractive. (END QUOTE)

BD - uh....yeah....I'm not a whore walking Harry Hines.....if you want someone that does not respect herself......and will take whatever she can get.......then you just go for it.

to all.......Lets just be friends and realize that we all like different flavors. I have many bos who are BFFs - and their physical characterics are not a factor. We don't get intimate.......as we both know our boundries.

Caio!
RainyC
Rainy Carson is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:30 PM   #49
houstonguy09
Account Disabled

I think her preference not to see obese people might be the inconvenient it may cause.
houstonguy09 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:54 PM   #50
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Gladthey dont charge an extra seat like th f airlines..
lilsmurf is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:00 PM   #51
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

To Rainy and everyone. Hobbiests make choices every time they choose who they want to see. Providers do too. We each use subjective preferences. I have been with two different 18yo's with mutual enjoyment. One of them I saw several times until she became serious about a boyfriend. (It was my decision to stop seeing her. I think she liked that decision.) I've seen other providers with mutual enjoyment.

My point. When the enjoyment is mutual, it's a very good session. For me, I don't fit on top of women who are too large. I feel crushed if they are on top. Even doggie isn't comfortable for me with large women. The mutual enjoyment is somewhat lacking, so I have to make other choices. A little weight is okay, but too much is different.

I'm a firm believer in YMMV. If I ever saw a provider that wasn't into me or the session for whatever reason, I'd find something that we would enjoy. A drink, conversation, massage, something. Guys, I've accomodated some women outside the hobby that I wouldn't ordinarily lay with, for a variety of reasons. I did it anyway, but for reasons many may not think about or understand.

So, Rainy, I agree with you. Everyone has preferences and their own reasons for them. Rainy, if you and I ever see each other, I am sure we will enjoy each other. Damn, I wish you were older than 18. lol

I hope I've communicated respect and offended no one. Enjoy the hobby and your encounters.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:41 AM   #52
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser View Post
To Rainy and everyone. Hobbiests make choices every time they choose who they want to see. Providers do too. We each use subjective preferences. I have been with two different 18yo's with mutual enjoyment. One of them I saw several times until she became serious about a boyfriend. (It was my decision to stop seeing her. I think she liked that decision.) I've seen other providers with mutual enjoyment.

My point. When the enjoyment is mutual, it's a very good session. For me, I don't fit on top of women who are too large. I feel crushed if they are on top. Even doggie isn't comfortable for me with large women. The mutual enjoyment is somewhat lacking, so I have to make other choices. A little weight is okay, but too much is different.

I'm a firm believer in YMMV. If I ever saw a provider that wasn't into me or the session for whatever reason, I'd find something that we would enjoy. A drink, conversation, massage, something. Guys, I've accomodated some women outside the hobby that I wouldn't ordinarily lay with, for a variety of reasons. I did it anyway, but for reasons many may not think about or understand.

So, Rainy, I agree with you. Everyone has preferences and their own reasons for them. Rainy, if you and I ever see each other, I am sure we will enjoy each other. Damn, I wish you were older than 18. lol

I hope I've communicated respect and offended no one. Enjoy the hobby and your encounters.
Wow I must say you are my hero. Very Very well said.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:09 AM   #53
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews

This is why I choose not to see a provider I have never met. The socials are your best friend in avoiding these types of things. Everyone who knows me knows I am a BIG guy. I am just thankful for the providers who are willing to see my fat arse.
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:17 AM   #54
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppyToyota View Post
This is why I choose not to see a provider I have never met. The socials are your best friend in avoiding these types of things. Everyone who knows me knows I am a BIG guy. I am just thankful for the providers who are willing to see my fat arse.
Poppy you I would see you again, over and over and over again.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 12:40 PM   #55
argus256
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnman251 View Post
I am 6'6 and weigh about 290 lbs. I have never had a problem with any of the ladies that I have met here.

I'm sure they are just pulling my chain, but they all say they love a big man.
Agreed.
argus256 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:04 PM   #56
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Wow I must say you are my hero. Very Very well said.
Coming from you, Tara, means a lot. Thank you. I've always wanted to get with you. If that ever happens, I know we'll make sure each other has an enjoyable time. Be yourself. I won't hold your weight against you, (lol) I'll hold it against me.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote