Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36918
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2014, 05:43 AM   #46
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

He may have passed px$&@@ by a hair with the rape comment.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 05:50 AM   #47
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
He may have passed px$&@@ by a hair with the rape comment.
Yeah that did put him over the top...smh
poppy71 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 07:40 AM   #48
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy71 View Post
Yeah that did put him over the top...smh

Sorry to veer off topic but noticed the c'est la vie comment in your avi. I take it you saw that show at the Lido in Paris? Just curious as it brought back memories from years ago in the Parisan red light district at the Lido and Moulin Rouge.
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 11:46 AM   #49
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
Sorry to veer off topic but noticed the c'est la vie comment in your avi. I take it you saw that show at the Lido in Paris? Just curious as it brought back memories from years ago in the Parisan red light district at the Lido and Moulin Rouge.
No it was the status for the moment...gotta update with a new pic and status soon
poppy71 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 07:26 PM   #50
Althalus
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
The most disturbing part of this story was doctors having to "Deglove his penis".........
http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...enises-111800/
And that's my cue to nope the fuck out of that one. I don't even want to know what degloving a penis means.
Althalus is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 12:54 AM   #51
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
It's a common saying, actually much more often used in English than French. Having been to both Le Lido and Moulin Rouge several times (with different company of the female persuasion, it seems like those are always on every woman's list of things to do in Paris) I think they're both highly overrated and subpar in every aspect save their historical relevance.

The romanticized idealistic vision of them is much better than it is in person unfortunately. Bad food, loud tourists crammed in like sardines, cheap champagne, and sub par talent dwarfed by that of the burlesque shows in New York or Vegas.

That said, because of their fame and history they are still worth seeing. I do have fond memories of sunset at the Sacre Coeur Basilica watching the lights come on across Paris with the Eiffel Tower in the distance, wandering the hilly winding streets of the Montmartre district to the doors of the famous Moulin Rouge with its neon windmill.

On other occasions, sans female in tow, I've had some fun adventures in the seedier areas of the Montmartre, though in recent years they've really cleaned it up quite a bit
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 06:42 AM   #52
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckshop View Post
One time I popped a pill in the gas station and got super hard jumped over the counter and raped the indian attendent..all on camera..HAHAHAHAHAHA..
Without a meme it's just creepy

See.... Now it's funny
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 08:31 AM   #53
abeautifulsite
Account Disabled

User ID: 209800
My ECCIE Reviews
Default lol

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckshop View Post
...the pre-session sex pill from the gas station/convenient store didn't feel as if it properly cleared your throat/esophagus area and you're in doubt it'll kick in on time.
abeautifulsite is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:16 AM   #54
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
It's a common saying, actually much more often used in English than French. Having been to both Le Lido and Moulin Rouge several times (with different company of the female persuasion, it seems like those are always on every woman's list of things to do in Paris) I think they're both highly overrated and subpar in every aspect save their historical relevance.

The romanticized idealistic vision of them is much better than it is in person unfortunately. Bad food, loud tourists crammed in like sardines, cheap champagne, and sub par talent dwarfed by that of the burlesque shows in New York or Vegas.

That said, because of their fame and history they are still worth seeing. I do have fond memories of sunset at the Sacre Coeur Basilica watching the lights come on across Paris with the Eiffel Tower in the distance, wandering the hilly winding streets of the Montmartre district to the doors of the famous Moulin Rouge with its neon windmill.

On other occasions, sans female in tow, I've had some fun adventures in the seedier areas of the Montmartre, though in recent years they've really cleaned it up quite a bit
I take no exceptions to your assessment of these places, however, I'd rank Lido above Moulin. The tit shows weren't as risque as I expected. I found the food lacking but the one thing that disturbed me the most throughout the city is that chefs routinely smoked in the kitchens while they cooked. I've been to Paris dozens of times (as it was my hub to Africa) however, I've only vacationed there 3 times. In my stays I alternated several hotels between the Opera and Montmartre areas. I appreciate historical relevance but after having walked the Louvre a couple of times I don't care to see a museum ever again and if you've never been to Africa you can save a trip by visiting the British museum in London the only thing they didn't raid and steal are the great Pyramids themselves. lol I digress sorry.
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 03:09 PM   #55
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
I take no exceptions to your assessment of these places, however, I'd rank Lido above Moulin. The tit shows weren't as risque as I expected. I found the food lacking but the one thing that disturbed me the most throughout the city is that chefs routinely smoked in the kitchens while they cooked. I've been to Paris dozens of times (as it was my hub to Africa) however, I've only vacationed there 3 times. In my stays I alternated several hotels between the Opera and Montmartre areas. I appreciate historical relevance but after having walked the Louvre a couple of times I don't care to see a museum ever again and if you've never been to Africa you can save a trip by visiting the British museum in London the only thing they didn't raid and steal are the great Pyramids themselves. lol I digress sorry.
Yeah back when Air France was partners with Continental I used Paris as my main hub to Europe so I've been there many times. Then Continental partnered with KLM instead so I switched my hub to Amsterdam

lol it's true, the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities in Cairo has a completely substandard exhibit compared to the Egypt section of the British Museum in London. Same goes for the exhibits of the Indian subcontinent. Every museum I've been to in India is like a shitty version of the Indian area of the British museum, they plundered everything of real value or significance.

And I agree, Le Lido is better
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women