Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60543
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42044
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-10-2022, 09:08 PM   #46
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
A simple search of Russian statutes will show for the amount she had they applied a sledge hammer to gnat approach. Punishment definitely did not fit the crime. But this is par for course with the current regime.

of course she got an overly harsh sentence even in Russia.

i noted why.

clearly Griner was given a harsh sentence length as leverage for a deal.

they knew who she was from the beginning. and Russia's criminal system is as rigged as it gets. i read there is something like a 98+ percent conviction rate.

she became the perfect pawn.
Old 12-10-2022, 09:49 PM   #47
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
of course she got an overly harsh sentence even in Russia.

i noted why.

clearly Griner was given a harsh sentence length as leverage for a deal.

they knew who she was from the beginning. and Russia's criminal system is as rigged as it gets. i read there is something like a 98+ percent conviction rate.

she became the perfect pawn.
It might be rigged, but nobody in Russia called her and said…..”hey, how about packing some containers of (unmentionable) in your luggage”.

I doubt anybody in the Kremlin was sitting around saying…..”if we could just get some notable person to pull a really stupid stunt……”
Her stupidity cost a lot.
Old 12-11-2022, 11:53 AM   #48
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

notice the odd edit during the exchange video at :17.

it appears she was moving towards him to shake hands?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIkzBcGUs4w
Old 12-11-2022, 12:53 PM   #49
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Woke these nutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Griner has constantly played the woke lezzo black "Racist America" card. wouldn't surprise me you actually believe America is systemically racist. just poking at ya, i know you do, you've said so. and you are as wrong as the woke mob.

unlike Biden, Trump isn't going to give up a person like Bout for a cunt like Griner. Bout should never have been swapped for anyone.

you like to "quick post" without actually thinking about it first. try google.

Brittney Griner’s “Hate” Comment on America Haunts the WNBA Star After USA Trades Arms Dealer Viktor Bout for Her Release

https://www.sportsmanor.com/nba-news...r-her-release/
We all are biased. I've said the obvious for decades.

You are trying to twist my words just like you and others have done with Fauci.
Old 12-11-2022, 01:03 PM   #50
KellyKiss
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 255441
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

They said we traded Terminator for Juwanna Man
Old 12-11-2022, 02:34 PM   #51
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Jackie S, why did Whelan take $80,000 in cash to attend a wedding? I don't think the Wiki is lying about that. This guy was convicted of cashing checks with insufficient funds, while in the Marines. I think that Whelan thought he could outsmart the KGB and it backfired.

Again, citizens of Russia who get caught doing the same thing that Griner did do not have to go a penal colony to do hard labor with stale food.

It sounds to me like the Whelan guy was up to no good. I don't think the wiki is lying.

Good job President Biden for bringing Griner home. He made the right call. Hopefully, she has learned her lesson. Griner and her SO should be able to enjoy their 3000 sq ft home on Griner's $300,000 salary to play basketball in the girls professional league. She should not go overseas to play in any other league. Especially since she is not good at packing her luggage.
Adav8s28, You don't have to jump through hoops to justify every Democratic Party fuck up.

It's illegal in the USA to pay ransom for kidnappings, because if the bad guys figure they can't get paid, they won't kidnap people in the first place. Well, Biden just did exactly the opposite. Now every country in the world knows it can just grab some Americans under false or greatly exaggerated pretenses to use as currency for extortion. Which is exactly what they did with Greiner. She should have gotten 15 days or less in a Russian jail based on the quantity of hash oil she was carrying.

Biden just released a man who allegedly supplied arms to our enemies, including al-Qaeda and the Taliban, and to numerous other groups and countries in the Middle East, Europe and Africa. Tens of thousands, perhaps more, have died in West Africa and the Congo from arms sold and/or transported by Viktor Bout.

And who did we get for his release? A basketball player. A fucking basketball player. Biden's motivation to do this was purely political. Blacks, women, and the LGBT community overwhelmingly voted for Biden, and Greiner tics all three boxes.

As to your contention about Whelan, he was set up. The $80,000 was reported by numerous Russian media sources, not just MBK news. Would you trust that tidbit if Trump were the one releasing Bout instead of Biden? And why did the FSB agent who slipped him the USB drive, Ilya Yatsenko, end up with a promotion instead of incarceration in a jail cell?

Yeah, you can make the argument that we set up Viktor Bout too. The difference is that one of the gentlemen was responsible for many deaths and was arming our enemies. And the other (Whelan) was a nobody.

And for the record I don't think we should have released Bout for Whelan either. So good for Trump for not giving in to blackmail.
Old 12-11-2022, 07:52 PM   #52
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Yeah, you can make the argument that we set up Viktor Bout too. The difference is that one of the gentlemen was responsible for many deaths and was arming our enemies. And the other (Whelan) was a nobody.

Devils advocate cap on. You can make the argument that Bout "saved" alot of lives. He was allowed to fly into war torn areas where NGO would not dare to go. And he just didn't transport weapons. He moved alot of food to. To Viktor, an empty plane was one not putting $$$ in his pocket. He constantly was dropping off guns and loading up livestock and such to transport to another area.
Old 12-11-2022, 08:02 PM   #53
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Devils advocate cap on. You can make the argument that Bout "saved" alot of lives. He was allowed to fly into war torn areas where NGO would not dare to go. And he just didn't transport weapons. He moved alot of food to. To Viktor, and empty plane was one not putting $$$ in his pocket. He constantly was dropping off guns and loading up livestock and such to transport to another area.
Playing devil's advocate to your devil's advocate, that's a hell of a good business model! If you can get rid of the competition by fueling a war, then you can jack your rates way up, regardless of whether you're transporting guns or sheep. Or both.

To be honest I don't know to what extent Bout was involved in the purchase and sale of weapons, as opposed to just transporting them.
Old 12-13-2022, 06:24 PM   #54
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Old 12-13-2022, 06:25 PM   #55
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Adav8s28, You don't have to jump through hoops to justify every Democratic Party fuck up.

It's illegal in the USA to pay ransom for kidnappings, because if the bad guys figure they can't get paid, they won't kidnap people in the first place. Well, Biden just did exactly the opposite. Now every country in the world knows it can just grab some Americans under false or greatly exaggerated pretenses to use as currency for extortion. Which is exactly what they did with Greiner. She should have gotten 15 days or less in a Russian jail based on the quantity of hash oil she was carrying.

Biden just released a man who allegedly supplied arms to our enemies, including al-Qaeda and the Taliban, and to numerous other groups and countries in the Middle East, Europe and Africa. Tens of thousands, perhaps more, have died in West Africa and the Congo from arms sold and/or transported by Viktor Bout.

And who did we get for his release? A basketball player. A fucking basketball player. Biden's motivation to do this was purely political. Blacks, women, and the LGBT community overwhelmingly voted for Biden, and Greiner tics all three boxes.

As to your contention about Whelan, he was set up. The $80,000 was reported by numerous Russian media sources, not just MBK news. Would you trust that tidbit if Trump were the one releasing Bout instead of Biden? And why did the FSB agent who slipped him the USB drive, Ilya Yatsenko, end up with a promotion instead of incarceration in a jail cell?

And for the record I don't think we should have released Bout for Whelan either. So good for Trump for not giving in to blackmail.
Whelan was set up? Did Russia force Whelan to travel to Russia to accept a document with classified information? It looks like he did that on his own. He just wanted make everyone think he was going to Russia to attend a wedding. What was he doing with that $80,000, was he going to buy the wedding couple two BMW's for a wedding present?

President Biden did try to get Whelan out. Russia wanted some guy who is in prison in Germany. Germany said no to the proposal.
Old 12-13-2022, 09:46 PM   #56
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Whelan was set up? Did Russia force Whelan to travel to Russia to accept a document with classified information? It looks like he did that on his own. He just wanted make everyone think he was going to Russia to attend a wedding. What was he doing with that $80,000, was he going to buy the wedding couple two BMW's for a wedding present?

President Biden did try to get Whelan out. Russia wanted some guy who is in prison in Germany. Germany said no to the proposal.
Adav8s28, Whelan was given a USB memory stick with the names of all the employees of a Russian security agency. Moments later he was arrested. Ilya Yatsenko, an FSB agent, gave him the stick. Whelan says he previously counted Yatsenko as a friend, and thought the memory stick contained photos of Russian churches and other sites that Yatsenko visited in Russia.

We know that the Russians set Whelan up. Again, they arrested him moments after Yatsenko gave him the memory stick. And Yatsenko received a promotion afterwards.

Since the Russians planted the memory stick on him, it's likely the $80,000 is manufactured evidence.

I think there are two possibilities,

A. Whelan is a complete nobody, and the Russians manufactured an excuse to put him in jail to use for extortion

B. Whelan was working for U.S. intelligence, and the Biden and Trump administrations told us otherwise, i.e., they lied to us.

The press has interviewed Whelan's friends and family, and determined he was head of security for Borg Warner. As you wrote, he was a royal fuck up when in the military, so it would be unlikely he was a U.S. intelligence agent, using the Borg Warner position as a front.

So, I think "A" is much more likely than "B" above. And, assuming that's the case, that Whelan was not working for the CIA, I don't think we should hand over someone like Viktor Bout or the Russian assassin in Germany for his release. It just encourages Russia and other countries to pull this type of stunt again and again.

If the answer is "B", if Whelan was working for U.S. intelligence, then perhaps a prisoner swap for a high value Russian makes sense.

Maybe there's an outside chance of a third possibility -- Whelan was a free lancer, looking to make a deal with the CIA or Mosad or whoever, to sell them a list of members of a Russian security agency. Then the $80,000 makes sense. That seems remote though.

The Russians pulled the same stunt by the way with an American journalist, Nicholas Daniloff:

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/22/68743...rets-lawyer-sa

Here's an interesting article. It describes how Whelan, an ex marine, developed contacts with retired military and other every day Russians through something like Facebook, and vacationed frequently in Russia,

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ht-friend.html
Old 12-13-2022, 10:49 PM   #57
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

To be clear, I believe Biden would be nuts to trade Whelan for the Russian assassin in jail in Germany, unless Whelan was working for U.S. intelligence. And I don't believe Biden should have traded Viktor Bout for Paul Whelan. I agree with Trump:

"I turned down a deal with Russia for a one on one swap of the so-called Merchant of Death for Paul Whelan. I wouldn’t have made the deal for a hundred people in exchange for someone that has killed untold numbers of people with his arms deals."

-- Donald J. Trump on Truth Social
Old 12-14-2022, 01:08 AM   #58
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

All I know is that Whelan's family members weren't too upset about him remaining in prison. That tells me all I need to know about the man. People often overthink things although flunking a simple smell test is all you need to know about how much it stinks. Whelan doesn't pass the test... I know my brothers sure the fuck would not just shrug and say they were happy for a giant dipshit woman to get out of prison before I did if I was not in the wrong.

Dude probably deserves to be where he is. They should have let him, and Brit dude be cellmates. Two worthless Americans should bond together in Russia.

For clarity, I don't have an issue with the wannabe dude because she is a giant lesbian. I have an issue with the fact that this was made such a big deal when there are so many more important things to worry about in this country. She is not one of them and I don't believe the president of this great country should spend two seconds of his term thinking about that bad at packing her luggage (allegedly) 6'9" pseudo man. That's just my opinion... happy for her and her family that she is home. But quite frankly, I wouldn't give a shit either way.
Old 12-14-2022, 11:07 AM   #59
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
To be clear, I believe Biden would be nuts to trade Whelan for the Russian assassin in jail in Germany, unless Whelan was working for U.S. intelligence. And I don't believe Biden should have traded Viktor Bout for Paul Whelan. I agree with Trump:

"I turned down a deal with Russia for a one on one swap of the so-called Merchant of Death for Paul Whelan. I wouldn’t have made the deal for a hundred people in exchange for someone that has killed untold numbers of people with his arms deals."

-- Donald J. Trump on Truth Social
Who is the Merchant of Death directly responsible for killing?

He just sold arms.

We have gun dealers doing that daily.

Trump released 5000 Taliban prisoners before our withdrawal from Afghanistan. His judgement on prisoners swaps is not who I'd go to for advice.

He got one brain dead thieving teenager out of NK is about it.
Old 12-14-2022, 11:09 AM   #60
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post

For clarity, I don't have an issue with the wannabe dude because she is a giant lesbian. I have an issue with the fact that this was made such a big deal when there are so many more important things to worry about in this country. She is not one of them and I don't believe the president of this great country should spend two seconds of his term thinking about that bad at packing her luggage (allegedly) 6'9" pseudo man. That's just my opinion... happy for her and her family that she is home. But quite frankly, I wouldn't give a shit either way.
He is paying back all those LGBT voters!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women