Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2012, 08:03 AM   #46
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The cartels are likely running our borders; the corruption in the US counties along the international border is astounding. Local police and court system !

Third world status is coming to America. Brought to us by the liberal policies of multiculturalism, porous/open borders, and unchecked illegal immigration.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:18 AM   #47
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The cartels are likely running our borders; the corruption in the US counties along the international border is astounding. Local police and court system !

Third world status is coming to America. Brought to us by the liberal policies of multiculturalism, porous/open borders, and unchecked illegal immigration.
The left doesn't want third world status for America; it wants one world status for everyone. No borders, no countries, no rich, no poor. They'll be replacing the Star Spangled Banner with Imagine any day now.

Imagine no possessions; after all, you didn't build that.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:29 AM   #48
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
The left doesn't want third world status for America; it wants one world status for everyone. No borders, no countries, no rich, no poor. They'll be replacing the Star Spangled Banner with Imagine any day now.

Imagine no possessions; after all, you didn't build that.

do you have to put much effort into being a total moron or does it come natural?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:34 PM   #49
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Last month I wrote about American truck driver Jabin Bogan who accidentally entered Mexico at the direction of a federal officer where he was arrested and helf for four months. His cargo? 320,000 rounds of ammunition legally registered and totally legit. Severl people on this site thought this was something to be made fun of and several snarky comments were made and excuses created for Obama to be disengaged from his job. Well, here we go again.

Marine (there is no former) Jon Hammer drove into Mexico heading for central American for some fishing and surfing. His RV broke down and the local police wanted to know what he had inside. His 70 plus year old shotgun was taken apart, stowed, and registered with the Mexican border authorities. He was arrested anyway and is looking at 12 years. Where is our state department? Where is the great and powerful Hillary? What is Obama? Planning his multi-million dollar vacation no doubt. The GOP in Congress intervened for Bogan so what do we do now. A bunch of "former" marines go to Mexico and get him back.

So lets hear the snark assholes...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-Up-Gun-Charge

Disasembled relic? Don't act stupid.
I hunt with a 80 year old Model 12 Winchester and there isn't anything "relic" about it.

And like you or any of the sources you quote would ever add all of the information involved in any of your "outrage" stories.

You bore me. You are trite and insignificant.

Quoting the article nimrod. My favorite weapons are my 70 year old Garand and my replica 1860 black powder revolvers (Go Navy). If you have an insignificant problem then take it up with the original author. Of course the point was trying to be made (if you read and understood it) that the cartel is not using 80 year old shotguns. They are using AKs, MPs, and .50 sniper rifles or do you disagree with that also?

Why do you insist on the lie? Do one here has said that Obama is responsible for Hammer being arrested except for you. Obama is absolutely responsible for this not being a political crisis and his own lack of interest is all about Obama and his desire to have nothing to do with the job he was elected to. Empty chair, empty suit, empty crown. (EC, ES, EC)
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:19 PM   #50
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Last month I wrote about American truck driver Jabin Bogan who accidentally entered Mexico at the direction of a federal officer where he was arrested and helf for four months. His cargo? 320,000 rounds of ammunition legally registered and totally legit. Severl people on this site thought this was something to be made fun of and several snarky comments were made and excuses created for Obama to be disengaged from his job. Well, here we go again.

Marine (there is no former) Jon Hammer drove into Mexico heading for central American for some fishing and surfing. His RV broke down and the local police wanted to know what he had inside. His 70 plus year old shotgun was taken apart, stowed, and registered with the Mexican border authorities. He was arrested anyway and is looking at 12 years. Where is our state department? Where is the great and powerful Hillary? What is Obama? Planning his multi-million dollar vacation no doubt. The GOP in Congress intervened for Bogan so what do we do now. A bunch of "former" marines go to Mexico and get him back.

So lets hear the snark assholes...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-Up-Gun-Charge

Disasembled relic? Don't act stupid.
I hunt with a 80 year old Model 12 Winchester and there isn't anything "relic" about it.

And like you or any of the sources you quote would ever add all of the information involved in any of your "outrage" stories.

You bore me. You are trite and insignificant.

Quoting the article nimrod. My favorite weapons are my 70 year old Garand and my replica 1860 black powder revolvers (Go Navy). If you have an insignificant problem then take it up with the original author. Of course the point was trying to be made (if you read and understood it) that the cartel is not using 80 year old shotguns. They are using AKs, MPs, and .50 sniper rifles or do you disagree with that also?

Why do you insist on the lie? Do one here has said that Obama is responsible for Hammer being arrested except for you. Obama is absolutely responsible for this not being a political crisis and his own lack of interest is all about Obama and his desire to have nothing to do with the job he was elected to. Empty chair, empty suit, empty crown. (EC, ES, EC)
This fucking idiot got himself into serious trouble by being a fucking idiot, as fucking idiots are likely to do. It's not a political crisis and it doesn't merit presidential intervention.

Can you really not find better shit than this to complain about? Makes me think Obama is doing good.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:54 AM   #51
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

He is an AMERICAN citizen dipshit. He is entitled to help from out government more than some bastard with 33 children between 9 different women.
Old 12-11-2012, 03:25 AM   #52
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
He is an AMERICAN citizen dipshit. He is entitled to help from out government more than some bastard with 33 children between 9 different women.
Is the bastard in question an American citizen too? Is he being held in Mexico? For what reason?
What difference does it make how many kids he has? Or how many mothers are involved?

Oh, I get the "code" now. That is racist speak for the 47%ers.

No need to use code jd. We know who you are.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:41 AM   #53
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

This is not an issue for the president but it is an issue for the state department. That is one of their jobs.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:18 AM   #54
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
This is not an issue for the president but it is an issue for the state department. That is one of their jobs.
Well, ..... the Marine is on his own then.

Just ask Stevens. Oh, wait. He's dead!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:34 AM   #55
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Well, ..... the Marine is on his own then.

Just ask Stevens. Oh, wait. He's dead!
people die, shit happens. be responsible for yourself and your actions and quit looking for the government to bail you out every time you fuc up, that includes this dumbass Marine. What idiot thinks you can bring guns into Mexico?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:08 AM   #56
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
people die, shit happens. be responsible for yourself and your actions and quit looking for the government to bail you out every time you fuc up, that includes this dumbass Marine. What idiot thinks you can bring guns into Mexico?

JD whimpers about the government jumping into peoples lives 24/7, so he wants government to step in and do something .. BRILLIANT !
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:21 AM   #57
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

No, you look at WTF and his little hypocritical mouth. He is all about government interfering in everything but when it comes to an actual duty then he is against it. Same for WTF; more welfare, more gimmes, more goodies, but when it comes to patroling the border or maintaining a sufficient military then WTF turns red as the lie he is caught up in.

No, there is nothing wrong with conservatives demanding that government perform a 200 year old duty which helping US citizens unlawfuly being held in other countries. Read the article, he filled out the paperwork!

As for racist hail mary... its no good. You should be ashamed Munchie.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:28 AM   #58
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, you look at WTF and his little hypocritical mouth. He is all about government interfering in everything but when it comes to an actual duty then he is against it. Same for WTF; more welfare, more gimmes, more goodies, but when it comes to patroling the border or maintaining a sufficient military then WTF turns red as the lie he is caught up in.

No, there is nothing wrong with conservatives demanding that government perform a 200 year old duty which helping US citizens unlawfuly being held in other countries. Read the article, he filled out the paperwork!

```````````````````````

Read the article, he filled out the paperwork!

I think the article is BULLSHIT !

I quoted chapter and verse what you can and cant do with a gun in Mexico ... Ive been into Mexico 3 times with guns ..

NOBODY "REGISTERS A WEAPON" and crosses the border like the article says NOBODY. ...

your problem is you believe evrything thats bullshit and ignore everything that isnt

Buy a class restricted license and go hunt ...

http://rodgunresources.com/eastmexic...ting/index.php

or most outfitters have guns there for you if you want to circumvent the red tape at the border
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:36 PM   #59
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Im not for welfare nor am i for defending idiots that fuc up in another country. That is what big government Tea wacks are for. Defense welfare is wtf you are for. Why in the fuc don't you organize a rescue mission on your own dime and show some of that personal responsibility you wacko's always cry about.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:45 PM   #60
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

wonder does Mexico come here after the ones jailed for entering this country and breaking a law? If you trust Mexico you are nuts in the first place.One official can tell you it is all right and another arrest you.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women