Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60471
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2012, 09:58 AM   #46
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Thanks, Absolutely! Or is that Absolutely Thanks? Or Absolut Thanks? Or ... check your PMs.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:30 PM   #47
krit5673
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Some ppl get perverse pleasure out of telling beautiful ppl how ugly they are. You are probably right that he was ready to come do this regardless of how you looked, because it was about him, not you.

You are not the only beautiful woman he has done this to, same thing has happened to SweetJulliette.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
I want to say thank you to everyone who PM'd, emailed, or came to see me and had kind words of encouragement.

I also want to say that I agree with the quoted post almost completely. I could be wrong, or it could just be wishful thinking on my part, but it really did feel like the guy came in intending to do exactly as he did. With $200 ready to go and everything. I don't know why he seems to be offended by the existence of independents, but it really boggles my mind that he doesn't just stick to the agency girls he seems to be happy with.

For those of you stating that I'm probably fine, you are exactly right. I worried about it for a few hours, went shopping, felt better, came back and still had a wonderful trip.

I probably won't be posting about this anymore as I feel that the issue as it pertains to me specifically is not really worth discussing anymore. Some great guys (and lady) verified that I am not repulsive (thanks SL, Paven, homer13, AcesHigh, and anyone I missed), and that's good enough for me. However, I do feel that the loophole that this guy is exploiting purposefully should be addressed.

Caroline
krit5673 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:54 PM   #48
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Maybe some of us old timers need to stink together Whispers. Tasteless as it seems, there are hundreds of young, misinformed hobbyists And providers who need a glimpse in the real mirror of life.

I've observed in the past 10 months way that this community haunt what it used to be. Fill in your reason here.
Maybe us oldtimers need to Stink together ?

Is that old timers code that I don't know about?

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:11 PM   #49
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Pull my finger and find out!

LMAO!
Old 07-19-2012, 01:15 PM   #50
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mueller View Post
lol- So did you fuck all 5 of them 8 times for a total of 40 fucks in two weeks(that would be 2.857142857142587 fucks per day) or 5 of them once and 3 of them twice or 4 of them twice and one of them none or 3 of them twice and two of them once and one of them none or two of them four times and three of them none.

The combinations are endless...lol
-I wish.... All of them once and three of them twice....
-One coming over tonight for a third time.....
-All SugarBaby WannaBes looking for less than a grand a month for a couple of meetings a week....

I haven't fucked a stripper or hooker in 3 weeks...
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:21 PM   #51
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

So you given up that black book yet ?
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:37 PM   #52
guest020313
Account Disabled

User ID: 23313
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Thanks, Absolutely! Or is that Absolutely Thanks? Or Absolut Thanks? Or ... check your PMs.

sorry i get over 100pms some days its full again err!
playtimeatx@gmail.com

welcum back now wheres that camera!

* ABSOLUTELY the best everyone says YES! (to me absolutely)
guest020313 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:46 PM   #53
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I know what a a regular course of pms is like, but you get up to 100 a day? What ARE we gonna do with you, Nad?
Old 07-21-2012, 05:41 AM   #54
Jumpin Joey
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
I could be wrong, or it could just be wishful thinking on my part, but it really did feel like the guy came in intending to do exactly as he did. With $200 ready to go and everything.

I do feel that the loophole that this guy is exploiting purposefully should be addressed.
You are definitely wrong. I showed up expecting to see a prettier face for that price. The idea that I would get some thrill out of giving you $200 and walking away without any activities is crazy. I was just giving you some kind of compensation for your time.

I am not saying that you're ugly. You're not ugly at all. I'd give your face a six or, with a little grade inflation, a seven. You've been described elsewhere as "cute," which is code for a six or a seven.

I can get a six or seven in my civilian life. When we met, I realized that I just wasn't turned on enough to want to proceed with you. That's all it was. I know you have a hard time accepting that. In my humble opinion, you'd be a reasonable value at $250-300. The same is true of those other two girls I decided not to proceed with. Sometimes girls overprice themselves. And when I have stumbled into that, I have shared that information.

Years ago, I went through with a session with a provider I had not seen before just to be nice, even though I wasn't all that attracted to her. I vowed that I would never do it again. And why should I?

As for this notion that I dislike independents and only see agency girls, one of my longstanding regulars is an independent, and I'm seeing her tomorrow.
Jumpin Joey is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 07:43 AM   #55
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

7 because she is not smiling......
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 07:47 AM   #56
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I would get lost in those DD's....and then those soft lips...

She is perfect for a slow, swaying CG....

Shes got a nice rhythm, I can dance to her...I'll give her an 8.7.
Give her Toris hair & Marianas skin tone and shes a 9.133.

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 07:55 AM   #57
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpin Joey View Post
You are definitely wrong. I showed up expecting to see a prettier face for that price. The idea that I would get some thrill out of giving you $200 and walking away without any activities is crazy. I was just giving you some kind of compensation for your time.

I am not saying that you're ugly. You're not ugly at all. I'd give your face a six or, with a little grade inflation, a seven. You've been described elsewhere as "cute," which is code for a six or a seven.

I can get a six or seven in my civilian life. When we met, I realized that I just wasn't turned on enough to want to proceed with you. That's all it was. I know you have a hard time accepting that. In my humble opinion, you'd be a reasonable value at $250-300. The same is true of those other two girls I decided not to proceed with. Sometimes girls overprice themselves. And when I have stumbled into that, I have shared that information.

Years ago, I went through with a session with a provider I had not seen before just to be nice, even though I wasn't all that attracted to her. I vowed that I would never do it again. And why should I?

As for this notion that I dislike independents and only see agency girls, one of my longstanding regulars is an independent, and I'm seeing her tomorrow.
Bullshit...you are trying to spin yourself into a reputable poster but the truth is already out there.

You write a fucking REVIEW because she (in your opinion) was a 7? Liar. And if true, do your reasearch in the future and spare everyone the effort of realizing your agenda. It wasn't a review & any future reviews you ever write in this forum should be scoffed at...

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 08:08 AM   #58
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
Bullshit...you are trying to spin yourself into a reputable poster but the truth is already out there.

You write a fucking REVIEW because she (in your opinion) was a 7? Liar. And if true, do your reasearch in the future and spare everyone the effort of realizing your agenda. It wasn't a review & any future reviews you ever write in this forum should be scoffed at...

I'm only a 5 but if the young lady actually has a session with me, she'll find out how quick I can change into an 8 3/4 LOL
Old 07-21-2012, 09:17 AM   #59
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post

7 because she is not smiling......
I would add 3 points to the looks, and $100 to the amount I'm willing to pay, just because of those boobs. Real or man made?
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:24 AM   #60
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
I would add 3 points to the looks, and $100 to the amount I'm willing to pay, just because of those boobs. Real or man made?
Thems the real deal right there!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women