Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-06-2011, 11:37 PM   #46
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by coefficient View Post
at 1am I have limited options. I wouldn't call a last minute desperate attempt to get my rocks off a "booking" so to say. That implies advance notice.

Like I said, if I'm going to get good head game from them, and it's really late and I want dick sucked sloppy and i'm desperate I'm going to fuck with whatever is available but not too overweight.

Desperation is a mutherfucker and can bring u places u never thought you'd go.
and i can see your point...

which when i use to work really late - I would say...." i may not be your cup of tea...blah blah, i'm available."

to which you could have replied...short skirt, or tight jeans... tits to your chin - sloppy bj - lets do this!

i don't walk in the door expecting you to want my clothes on the floor that instant.

some of us have standards. ha ha.

you never would have needed to see my fuckin ass - just a bng would have sealed the deal, am I right? (i'm just sayin - if you were wanting something other than a doll or your hand...or a greasy granny with no teeth)
Old 12-07-2011, 03:16 AM   #47
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd probably laugh and abide the request. Fat doesn't offend me.
Old 12-07-2011, 05:36 AM   #48
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Can we also ask some of you put a bag over your head? Thancks.

Cpalmson, I already told you and Louigi that you were TOO nice with your ratings of me. I would never ever consider myself a 10 lol. 7 at best, but thank you.
Old 12-07-2011, 08:08 AM   #49
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This thread would be so interesting if you named the damn provider. Not sure why we need to hear how you wanted her to cover up, when you choose to stay. She didn't force you to stay. Did she beg you to stay?

Was she using fake pictures or what? If so, name her.

Is she reading this........
Old 12-07-2011, 08:12 AM   #50
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
This thread would be so interesting if you named the damn provider. Not sure why we need to hear how you wanted her to cover up, when you choose to stay. She didn't force you to stay. Did she beg you to stay?

Was she using fake pictures or what? If so, name her.

Is she reading this........
Exactly. Name her!

BTW as london said it's not like we can tell clients put a paper bag over your head.... smh.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:26 AM   #51
Guest080212
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Why do you ladys presume the men on this board have to pay for pussy in order to get any.I could get layed any day of the week.But its not going to be good.Not with the type of lady I want to have it with.
I don't have a stove in my house not because I can't afford one because I don't want one.Don't want anybody cooking for me so I feel obliged to say the meal was great when it was shit.
I eat out and when the food is good, always complement and when its bad say nothing.Have never sent a meal back,never.
I would not post a bad review about some one would just not post.
If I'm polite clean do not barter,bid or insult you in any way,am sober,do nothing to offend in any way.What I look like,how big my cock is, what color my hair is how much I have,the size of my waist,should be of little relivance.
You in return should look and behave the way you present yourself.
I would never insult a lady about any part of her body and hope she do the same for me.
Shallow yes and,thats why we are here.
I don't want a Mommy I had one of those and most SO turn into them.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:41 AM   #52
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Can we also ask some of you put a bag over your head? Thancks.

Cpalmson, I already told you and Louigi that you were TOO nice with your ratings of me. I would never ever consider myself a 10 lol. 7 at best, but thank you.
Lmfao!!!
I'm not perfect but what I lack in looks I make up for in enthusiasm .) plus the kitty & titties will distract you When your getting deep throated, I promise a little pooch will be the last thing on your mind lol
Old 12-07-2011, 10:46 AM   #53
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitbob View Post
Why do you ladys presume the men on this board have to pay for pussy in order to get any.I could get layed any day of the week.But its not going to be good.Not with the type of lady I want to have it with.
I don't have a stove in my house not because I can't afford one because I don't want one.Don't want anybody cooking for me so I feel obliged to say the meal was great when it was shit.
I eat out and when the food is good, always complement and when its bad say nothing.Have never sent a meal back,never.
I would not post a bad review about some one would just not post.
If I'm polite clean do not barter,bid or insult you in any way,am sober,do nothing to offend in any way.What I look like,how big my cock is, what color my hair is how much I have,the size of my waist,should be of little relivance.
You in return should look and behave the way you present yourself.
I would never insult a lady about any part of her body and hope she do the same for me.
Shallow yes and,thats why we are here.
I don't want a Mommy I had one of those and most SO turn into them.
Congratulations. You sound like a complete douchebag.
Old 12-07-2011, 11:35 AM   #54
coefficient
BANNED

Encounters: 9

This was a general question to ask b/c of the stripper I saw 4 years ago who had a pooch but was clearly keeping it covered at all times with a shirt. I figured if she's self conscious, maybe some of you are.

I saw a provider recently that had some weight on the top but I'm not going to out here. She was a sweetheart and in some of the reviews it did say that she's a little heavier than the pics. I got there and before I knew it she was in panties and bra. Too late. But she sucked me really well and her pussy felt good. I'm not dogging her out on here. For what? It's no big deal.

I also one time purposely saw a head doctor that I knew didnt' have a slim tummy about a month ago and I didn't fuck her just let her give me head and it was beyond awesome. and it was at 2am at night.

I just wanted to know would some of you providers with unattractive tummies find it offensive if a guy asks you to keep a shirt on. That's it.
Old 12-07-2011, 11:43 AM   #55
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

How about ask the lady to take a picture of her tummy before you book the date. Voila! Problem solved. That way you save yourself/her the embarrassment. If a lady has a "mommy tummy" and doesn't show it on her website, it's kinda false advertising.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:25 PM   #56
coefficient
BANNED

dang i done went through this last night

circular argument

1. I have too much pride to be a "choosy begger" in the hobby world. The shit just makes me feel lame. If she has straight tummy pics I'm not going to ask her for a recent tummy pic. I'll just live wtih the mistake. If she's covering it, it's up to me to accept that risk.

2. Any "booking" after 11pm is an emergency booty call. Standards are dropped.

There's no "problem" so to say. This isn't about "false advertising". Just want to know how far a woman would go to accomodate a man's vain desires if it comes at the expense of her pride.

This isn't about NOT seeing women with less than perfect tummies but rather if the woman with the less than perfect tummy will agree with covering it up to please the customer.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:26 PM   #57
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

I do believe I'd be offended if someone asked me to cover my stomach during a session. I mean, how would you do it? "hey, your stomach looks like a train wreck, would you mind putting your shirt back on?" *scoff* this isn't vouge italia! It's much less rude if you just get into K9. I personally like doggie better anyways. No sweat in my face, no forceful kissing and better gpot stimulation. I have a nice ass, you can watch my booty bounce instead! LOL!
Old 12-07-2011, 12:35 PM   #58
Guest080212
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
How about ask the lady to take a picture of her tummy before you book the date. Voila! Problem solved. That way you save yourself/her the embarrassment. If a lady has a "mommy tummy" and doesn't show it on her website, it's kinda false advertising.
If her showcase was real why would you need to do that.

If not bidding,being polite,clean,sober and respectful is a douch then im a douch.
Old 12-07-2011, 01:18 PM   #59
coefficient
BANNED

the lady in your profile avi exhibitbob is pretty ideal. I likes that.
Old 12-07-2011, 01:43 PM   #60
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

OK... I thought it was basically common sense to not imply EVER that a woman is fat or over weight unless you're looking to get scolded.
I personally don't care but I know better not to even imply that to other women.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women