Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2014, 02:51 AM   #46
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Excellent analysis. When people fight to obscure the truth, we need to fight harder to get it out.
You saying jd made an excellent analysis is true as the charges you project on to other people.
When facts you make no effort to refute come out, to you that is obscuring the truth. What a farce.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 02:59 AM   #47
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey dickmuncher, we're still waiting for you to "acknowledge or accept" this:

It's called a smoking gun... Without it, there would be no Select Committee on Benghazi for you to whine about...

There's no file to see.

Tell what it is I need to accept or acknowledge. I'll find it on a credible source.
Once I find it, I'll decide what I "need" to do about it since your scale of priorities means nothing to me. Neither does your claim of a smoking gun. I'll get back to you and let you know what I think.
Old 06-03-2014, 01:51 PM   #48
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey dickmuncher, we're still waiting for you to "acknowledge or accept" this:

It's called a smoking gun... Without it, there would be no Select Committee on Benghazi for you to whine about... It says to underscore the protests were rooted by the video. There were protests in 15 countries, a serious attack in one. You're saying that even though the video may have helped caused 14 protests, it couldn't have helped start 15 in which 1 of those had a terrorist cell ready to take advantage of the situation.
Moot point. Read the article. Argue with them.

I acknowledge it was sent.

It's what you and fox "news" call a smoking gun.

From another source.

"Fox News is distorting a memo used to prepare an Obama administration official for media appearances to falsely suggest that the administration was lying about the Benghazi attacks for political gain.
On September 16, 2012, five days after the September 11 attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities in Benghazi, Libya, then-UN Ambassador Susan Rice appeared on the Sunday political talk shows and suggested that the terror attacks had grown out of spontaneous protests. At the time, there were riots at American facilities across the Muslim world, inspired by an anti-Islam video. Since then, conservatives led by Fox News have claimed that Rice's comments on the Sunday shows were part of a deliberate effort to deceive the American people about the cause of the attacks, to bolster President Obama's re-election campaign. This effort has often involved distorting the CIA-approved talking points that Rice used to prepare for the interviews.
On April 29, Fox renewed these claims, seizing on a newly released September 14, 2012 email from Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes to other key national security aides -- which details goals for the Sunday interviews and a series of potential questions and answers -- that was released under public records law by the conservative group Judicial Watch. Over on-screen text which claimed "New Benghazi Documents Lead Directly To The White House," Fox correspondent Catherine Herridge highlighted that according to the email, one of the goals for Rice's appearances was "To underscore that these protests are rooted in an internet video and not a broader failure of policy." She concluded that Fox had asked the White House "for comment on the Rhodes email, and what intelligence led to that conclusion that somehow an Internet video was responsible for the protests in Benghazi."
But contrary to Herridge's contention, the Rhodes email reveals nothing new. It is consistent with other intelligence briefings circulating at the time which have already been well-documented, and discusses a wide range of issues, not just Benghazi -- in fact, the specific comment Fox highlighted was an accurate depiction of the multiple riots occurring in the region at the time. When the email was sent, there were global anti-American protests in response to the video, often violent, many of which targeted U.S. diplomatic security posts, including in Egypt, Indonesia, Qatar, Pakistan, Sudan, Bangladesh, and Yemen.
In his twenty paragraph email advising Rice on her upcoming TV appearances, Rhodes made only two direct references to Benghazi -- first highlighting support from the Libyan government for U.S. diplomatic efforts in the country, and later debunking the false claim that there was any "actionable intelligence" prior to the attack on the facility in Benghazi and stating that "the currently available information suggests that the demonstrations in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the US Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the US Consulate and subsequently its annex." That language is identical to the initial draft of the separate set of CIA talking points that were crafted by CIA analysts earlier that day, suggesting that Rhodes had seen that early document and was using it to ensure the administration's statements were consistent with the intelligence community's conclusions.
A bipartisan Senate Select Committee on Intelligence report released in January 2014 stated that "[s]ome intelligence suggests the attacks were likely put together in short order, following that day's violent protests in Cairo against an inflammatory video." Indeed, former CIA acting director Mike Morrell has testified that the CIA chief of station in Libya believed at the time that the video might have motivated the attackers. The Senate report also determined that "there were no efforts by the White House or any other Executive Branch entities to 'cover-up' facts or make alterations for political purposes" -- a reality that Fox has refused to accept.
UPDATE: A report (PDF) from the Congressional Research Service published days after the attacks in Benghazi details how "Muslims in a number of countries have responded in recent days with anger at the United States that many observers describe as a response to a privately produced film circulating on the Internet that denigrates Islam and the prophet Mohammed." According to the report, as of September 14, 2012, when Rhodes' email was sent, such protests - often violent and focused on U.S. diplomatic facilities -- had occurred in Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Sudan, Egypt, Lebanon, Turkey, Yemen, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Iran, Bangladesh, and Malaysia."

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/04...hazi-at/199067
Old 06-03-2014, 02:13 PM   #49
stevepar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

j.d....
still no reply to what will you do if the investigation clears b.o. and h.c....
I have to agree with munch....I doubt you'd believe any result other than b.o. and h.c. are found guilty and executed for their crimes....

j.d if you're too busy maybe lusty j.l. or one of the others can provide an answer.....
stevepar is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 03:58 PM   #50
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevepar View Post
j.d....
still no reply to what will you do if the investigation clears b.o. and h.c....
I have to agree with munch....I doubt you'd believe any result other than b.o. and h.c. are found guilty and executed for their crimes....

j.d if you're too busy maybe lusty j.l. or one of the others can provide an answer.....
Not executed. Life in prison will suffice.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women