Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41869
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36246
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2019, 05:24 PM   #46
A1.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
That’s what I tell the guys complaining via PM...just treat it like the SNATCH we can’t have.
You can't disagree with that sensible thought.
A1. is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 06:55 PM   #47
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 319127
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Omg people. Chill the F out. It's Eccie. It's not that serious. Opinions are like assholes. We all got em. Some of us like em stuffed. Some don't. It takes all kinds of kinds so just be like frozen and let it the fuck go. Everyone ain't gotta like everyone. That's what makes this so fun.

To sum it up. STFU and mooooooove on. Now excuse me. I have some ISOs to respond too. Geeeeeeezus peeps. Lol
ZantannaParella is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 07:42 PM   #48
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

The thirst is real
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 10:14 PM   #49
FindumFuccemFleem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballsdeep View Post
Is it me or have you noticed that some providers (won't say any names) respond to every Request and ISO? No matter what the request or location they respond. I have even seen people request a specific race or body type, and the providers still respond even though they don't qualify for what is being requested.

I know this is a money game, but in my opinion these providers come across as desperate. There is one in particular that is on damn near every Request and ISO. People have even questions her reviews, because they seem to be fake.

Am I the only one that have seen this?
It's a numbers game buddy,they bet against your desperation and urgent need to bust a nut
Self control is a luxury in this Hobby and the ISO permanent residents know this

When it's late and the dick is rock solid but fit,thick chicks,young hotties and spinners are taking too long to respond to your ISO because they're busy partying or serving other clients..ARE YOU GOING TO RUB ONE OUT AND LIVE TO HOBBY ANOTHER DAY?
Or give in to all the private messages and comments from big joints,cbj providers and old hookers,promising to take good care of you??

Do you have the will power to resist and wait to see a provider who ticks all the boxes?
DO YOU????

It's just business,nothing personal
FindumFuccemFleem is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 11:41 PM   #50
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem View Post
It's a numbers game buddy,they bet against your desperation and urgent need to bust a nut
Self control is a luxury in this Hobby and the ISO permanent residents know this

When it's late and the dick is rock solid but fit,thick chicks,young hotties and spinners are taking too long to respond to your ISO because they're busy partying or serving other clients..ARE YOU GOING TO RUB ONE OUT AND LIVE TO HOBBY ANOTHER DAY?
Or give in to all the private messages and comments from big joints,cbj providers and old hookers,promising to take good care of you??

Do you have the will power to resist and wait to see a provider who ticks all the boxes?
DO YOU????

It's just business,nothing personal

Who advertises big joints in ISO? LMAO!
Who are the old hookers with promises?

(lol)Promises are a dime a dozen like tricks!
(Don't hate the game, playa)

It's just business. Nothing personal baby!
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 06:01 AM   #51
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Trolls will be trolls and some cant help themselves
allaboutthebbbj is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 07:15 AM   #52
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Isnt that what the ISO is for..suggestions??....js..lol

I respond to alot in alot of difft cities...but usually I suggest a lady I know fits the bill...sometimes throwing my name in too cause I might feel like Im a match when I visit

I see no harm in it..IF you match the ISO requirements
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 09:07 AM   #53
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I disagree a little bit with some of the thinking above.
If it's late at night and I get the urge and can't find a lady I am attracted to......I would rather rub one out than spend the money on someone I really don't want to be with. I'm not about to pay a lady and then have to shut my eyes and think about another one to get my nut.
That's crazy
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 10:41 AM   #54
tyboy1
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZantannaParella View Post
Omg people. Chill the F out. It's Eccie. It's not that serious. Opinions are like assholes. We all got em. Some of us like em stuffed. Some don't. It takes all kinds of kinds so just be like frozen and let it the fuck go. Everyone ain't gotta like everyone. That's what makes this so fun.

To sum it up. STFU and mooooooove on. Now excuse me. I have some ISOs to respond too. Geeeeeeezus peeps. Lol
You tell them girl.
tyboy1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 07:37 PM   #55
ballsdeep
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
Op you picked the wrong name because you obviously don't have any balls. The person this thread is referring to is probably constanceflow. Stop with the foooking abstract stuff and come out and say how you really foooking feel or don't post it. Let the girl be. She's out here trying to make a living like everybody else. I personally respek her constant foooking grind and also know that whenever a bitch foook up, flow got me. Besides, pus buying ain't what it used to be. So let her be. I personally think she's extremely attractive and always available. That's what da great looks for. But again this is eccie, full of white supremacists who despise anything that is not of their elk so it is what it is. # mod ties# blak don't crack#family. Love. Power. Foooking respect. I never rtm. Pocket mods. Get u sum! Luv it mannnn. Tooodlez.....
First of all I didn't mention names because, I was able to get my point across without having to to. Second of all I never commented on her looks or her trying to make a living. Third of all if you admire her so much and appreciates the fact that she is always available, then where is your review of her. Fourth of all I'm black, so I don't get the white supremacist reference.

In my opinion when a provider responds to every ISO some people may look at it as if the provider comes across as desperate, especially if they respond to things they are not qualified for.
ballsdeep is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 07:43 PM   #56
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
First of all I didn't mention names because, I was able to get my point across without having to to. Second of all I never commented on her looks or her trying to make a living. Third of all if you admire her so much and appreciates the fact that she is always available, then where is your review of her. Fourth of all I'm black, so I don't get the white supremacist reference.

In my opinion when a provider responds to every ISO some people may look at it as if the provider comes across as desperate, especially if they respond to things they are not qualified for.
Oh hell... Why bring up old shit... IJS. Oh no bb1961 two diff ppl right?
Old 07-24-2019, 07:50 PM   #57
ballsdeep
Valued Poster

First of all I don't owe an explanation to anyone about what I post. I did not lie about my intentions. I don't know her, never met her and never tried to meet her. I was pointing out something that I noticed, and it did not require me to mention a name to get my point across.

As far as my pair goes I got'em, one you and one for Shine...bon appetit
Old 07-24-2019, 07:59 PM   #58
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
First of all I don't owe an explanation to anyone about what I post. I did not lie about my intentions. I don't know her, never met her and never tried to meet her. I was pointing out something that I noticed, and it did not require me to mention a name to get my point across.

As far as my pair goes I got'em, one you and one for Shine...bon appetit
Sweetie... you gotta grow em to share em !

Second you seem a little late & bitter. Both are quality's that you should work on. You and your other handle.
Old 07-24-2019, 08:20 PM   #59
ballsdeep
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
Sweetie... you gotta grow em to share em !

Second you seem a little late & bitter. Both are quality's that you should work on. You and your other handle.
I share'em like Skittles just pick your flavor...LOL

I am late because I have a life and wanted to address those that responded to me. Trust me bitter is something that I am not...I just don't allow BS to go unchecked.

It's all in good fun luv...enjoy your night.
Old 07-24-2019, 08:38 PM   #60
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I share'em like Skittles just pick your flavor...LOL

I am late because I have a life and wanted to address those that responded to me. Trust me bitter is something that I am not...I just don't allow BS to go unchecked.

It's all in good fun luv...enjoy your night.
Lmao. Checked? I'm confused. If u call that checked well no wonder ppl think u need to grow a pair. Bb...ok.

I will... I'm headed to Galveston.
Enjoy your night !

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women