Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162535
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35911
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2011, 06:32 PM   #46
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Log out and surf your showcase and you will get an idea of what is truly public. I dont remember specificly what is restricted and what is completly public. Maybe one of the more experienced members can tell us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
Thank you for the information. I had no idea this was an issue for those without certain accesses.

Can they see the rates? Guess I need to do some research to see exactly what can be viewed and what can not.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:53 PM   #47
TheDuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
The field name would show but all a non-PA member would see is something like "Upgrade to PA membership to see all the details" That would at least let non-PA members or lurkers know that a specials field or ROS, etc even exists. Right now they have no way of even knowing it exists unless they read about it somewhere. If we can at least let people know these things exist, it will be a move in the right direction.
My guess is that you may increase PA membership substantially by this simple measure..."you don't know what you don't know"...
TheDuck is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 10:21 PM   #48
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier View Post
it's not the fault of the members without Premium Access either. They choose not to pay for access to that information (which they always had before without paying extra).
I agree with you 100%. So other than saying "PM/email/call me for information" what else is there to do? It's a catch 22. Either guys pay for access to the information, or folks put themselves in a bad spot by having to discuss taboo topics. I still think having BCD tags for the ladies to use in their ads is an idea that has yet to be implemented. Then those who have BCD access can still see the hidden stuff w/o having premium access, right? Or are BCD and premium the same thing? lol

Meg
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 11:27 PM   #49
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Hot lips, They are bascily the same thing. Anyone who posts a review can see everything in that thread but if they have not yet been given PA, they cannot see any restricted info such as the ROS section (sometimes called BCD) in a review in any other thread, nor read private tags, nor access the Mens Lounge. Once they are given PA, they get to see all the contents of your showcase such as rates and specials, access to the ML, able to read all private commnets in threads and the ROS section of all reviews.

The current coding is such that a member has to have PA to access any of this private stuff. If a provider were given private tags to use, they would have access to ALL PA content, same as the guys who have PA. The two are tied together, not seperate abilities. I am not a programer but from what has been explained to me, it is not a trivial task to recode things to allow ladies to have private tags without giving you everything.

Does that help understand it better?
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 11:32 PM   #50
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes Bubba, it does. Thanks! I just know on the A we had that capability. Not sure how difficult it is to do, as I'm not a programmer either! hehe
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women