Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2011, 07:12 PM   #46
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
.... Seems you don't know the difference between a fact and a position that's based on an individual's interpretation of facts. . . .
It's both, a position and a fact! * It cannot continue to happen!

Unless you simply do not give a dying rat's ass about the future!

I am not arguing against smart! revenue increases.... but this over-spending of imaginary money has to stop.... NOW!

I know , I know... that is too profoundly simple for many to wrap their brilliant minds around... including our Nobel Prize Winning President!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 11:05 AM   #47
niceguy123
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Obama simply doesnt get that those before him made this country the best place to be. From the get go he apologized for America and embraced concepts that feel so foreign . How come not one girl friend has come forward from his past. How come you know nothing about him. If it doesnt feel right its not right to just let it go. Does this president feel like he is here to you is the real task at hand.
niceguy123 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 11:10 AM   #48
tex3an6969
Registered Member

Encounters: 13

I take it you did not vote for this CLOWN and I agreed with you lets make him a one term president
tex3an6969 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 08:42 AM   #49
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Interesting article. Obama is really quite amazing though. He's one of the most unassuming presidents in history. His background is unlike other presidents. He didn't come from a wealthy family. His mother was white and his father was black. His mother was quite young when he was born she was 18. He was not born in the United States so he is not a natural born U.S. citizen which is a requirement to gain the office of President of the United States. Barack Obama was born in the Territory of Hawaii in 1957, which was not a state at the time. Hawaii became the 50th State in 1959. Wrong. He was born there after statehood. To be considered a Natural born U. S. citizen one or both parents must have been born in the Unite states and must have been a resident of the U.S. for at least ten years or at least five years after the age of sixteen. Barack's father was from Kenya and was born there and had never lived in the united states ever. Barack's mother was eighteen when Barack was born and she had'nt live in the United States for the past ten years. Wrong. She lived in the continental U.S. until moving to the state of Hawaii in 1960 Barack didn't meet the Natural Born Citizen criteria to hold the office of President, but yet he is the President of the United States. All other past presidents had to meet that criteria. I wonder why.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Ok he was born in 61, my bad. That small trivial fact really doesn't change the meaning of the post. It makes no difference what his political party is either. I am a registered democrat myself.
That “small trivial fact” was half your argument. Being wrong about where his mother lived and for how long is the other “leg” of your argument. Now you don’t have a leg to stand on.

In the end you are right. Neither of those legs changes the meaning of the post. Because the meaning is that somehow he is not legally President or that was given something no one else was.

Fucking birthers.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 08:58 AM   #50
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceguy123 View Post
Obama simply doesnt get that those before him made this country the best place to be. From the get go he apologized for America and embraced concepts that feel so foreign . How come not one girl friend has come forward from his past. How come you know nothing about him. If it doesnt feel right its not right to just let it go. Does this president feel like he is here to you is the real task at hand.
Apologize?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/jun/03/mitt-romney/mitt-romney-says-barack-obama-traveled-around-glob/

You know nothing about him because you don’t want to. Talk about living a life of entitlement. Sitting there in front of your computer, waiting for the knowledge you are owed. Waiting for fox or some other “source” to inform you about a man that has been President of the U.S. for over 2 years.

Get off your ass and go look.
Old 08-27-2011, 09:16 AM   #51
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex3an6969 View Post
I take it you did not vote for this CLOWN and I agreed with you lets make him a one term president
I did vote for him. While I'm not pleased with everything he has done, there is no candidate from the republican side that is better. Add to that the fact he will have close to 4 years experience on the job and that settles it for me. If all these candidates can only tell me what's wrong and have no plausible ideas to fix it....and since none will admit that raising taxes is needed just like spending cuts are, the decision looks easy to me.
Old 08-27-2011, 09:45 AM   #52
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Obama did a terrific job of selling himself, that wasn't real hard though because of the sentiment towards Republican leadership as "Dubya" was leaving office. Lets not forget that the markets were crumbling as well. 4 years of experience? I wouldn't exactly call it that because there wasn't, "Change we can all believe in!" Nothing has changed since Obama has been at the helm. The Fed has to literally keep this economy afloat because it's collapsing. He's got 1 year left and I just don't see how he can turn things around. No doubt he's still going to get a lot of votes but on what merits? Just because he's the incumbent? Thats not enough to persuade people who want real change.
CPT Savajo is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 10:07 AM   #53
Laz
Valued Poster

Obama has failed as president because his core beliefs are not effective in this economy.

The government cannot spend this economy into prosperity.

Government making business decisions will not create a more efficient economy.

The government cannot dictate what technology or energy source is best.

Insurance has never lowered the cost of anything. Health care will not cost less because everyone is insured.

Government jobs are a drag on the economy not a benefit.

Government regulations do not always make an industry better.

Etc.

The total stagnation of the US economy should be enough to prove this.

In Obama's defense he did inherit a pile of crap that was created by both republicans and democrats. My problem is that his policies are not helping at best and making things much worse on the downside.

I really wish someone could effctively state why pushing for a balanced budget is such a radical idea. The Tea Party keeps being demonized by idiots that are willing to spend us into poverty. I just cannot understand why the Tea Party is the one being criticized when simple math shows the financial disaster that is coming.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 10:20 AM   #54
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default simple math

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post

I really wish someone could effctively state why pushing for a balanced budget is such a radical idea. The Tea Party keeps being demonized by idiots that are willing to spend us into poverty. I just cannot understand why the Tea Party is the one being criticized when simple math shows the financial disaster that is coming.
here's the reasons:

theres a good percentage of people in this country don't get it they think that taking care of people is a good idea for some wavy, ill-defined, feel good-ism reasons, when the opposite is actually true except those who truly cant take care of themselves.

and theres a good percentage who dont believe in free enterprise or capitalism and want it washed away

throw in power and control while you are at it
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 01:32 PM   #55
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

If you are into food stamps and welfare, Obama is your man.

If you like to earn a paycheck there are better options out there.

I can't take credit for this statement. Newt said it and I AGREE 100%.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 01:44 PM   #56
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

If thats the case then Obama has 47 million votes! www.usdebtclock.org
Recipients on food stamps on the far right hand side. Out of the 47 million who can vote or will vote, maybe 50%.
CPT Savajo is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 04:55 PM   #57
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
I did vote for him. While I'm not pleased with everything he has done, there is no candidate from the republican side that is better. Add to that the fact he will have close to 4 years experience on the job and that settles it for me. If all these candidates can only tell me what's wrong and have no plausible ideas to fix it....and since none will admit that raising taxes is needed just like spending cuts are, the decision looks easy to me.
You couldn't have said it better- I too voted for him and honestly there are some things that I didn't like that he has done, but whose perfect? However, I don't see a viable candidate on the other side that makes me sway away from Obama.
It's very eas for the GOP on the other side to say :"hey if I am elected UE will be back to 4%- if you guys are that gullible than by all means go vote for the other guy. I need solutions and ideas not empty promises- if those GOP candidates can get UE or increase jobs than why aren't they taking their brilliant ideas to their state representatives???
I am one that believes if a Republican get in office- bye bye to entitlement program and hello to bigger tax breaks for the rich and you know what else will happen- no more middle class- it will just be the wealthy and the poor if the republicans have their way.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 04:58 PM   #58
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
If you are into food stamps and welfare, Obama is your man.

If you like to earn a paycheck there are better options out there.

I can't take credit for this statement. Newt said it and I AGREE 100%.
If you are super wealthy or just plain rich the GOP is the person you want to vote for. Or if you are a just racist fuck that loves to watch Faux news and listen to Rush and Hannity and even though Obama's tax policies may help you- vote for the GOP.
If you are middle class- in need of a tax break and don't want your mom, dad, or grandparents medicare to be converted into a voucher than I will strongly advise you to vote for Obama.
Old 08-27-2011, 04:59 PM   #59
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPT Savajo View Post
If thats the case then Obama has 47 million votes! www.usdebtclock.org
Recipients on food stamps on the far right hand side. Out of the 47 million who can vote or will vote, maybe 50%.
And do you know a large percentage of those on food stamps are working people who during the Clinton years proudly consider themselves middle class, but due to the fuck ups by Bush they became eligible for food stamps- great going GOP!!!!
Old 08-27-2011, 05:37 PM   #60
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
You couldn't have said it better- I too voted for him . . . I need solutions and ideas not empty promises. . .
Huh?
MrGiz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women