Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2015, 03:28 PM   #46
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
I have nothing to add but "Go Wildcats!"
I have nothing to add but, "I want to fuck you, NikkiWhite !" and I am wondering, "What's up with all the tour trips to San Antonio and Austin, but none to Dallas?" (well, I only looked back a couple of years on your ads).
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 05:10 PM   #47
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Christopher View Post
Listen,

Every one of our members has a right to open up a topic for discussion, just like everyone here may offer up opposing viewpoints or critique.

However, I wanna make something damn clear. Our TS providers are here because we accept them and their place in this industry. If any of you have a particular aversion to this, then you should probably find a way to steer clear of them.

Expressing different opinions is one thing, but if someone chooses to cross the line to attacking or insulting a fellow member because of who they are or their sexual differences then you find yourself on the wrong side of the guidelines and crossways with me.

At least one of you on this thread have come dangerously close to that line if not already crossed it. Continue with it, and it won't work out for you.

Just want everyone to be mindful of this. Don't want anybody catching a black eye.

Thanks,
St. C

Damn, St. Chris... that made my pussy wet.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 07:36 AM   #48
Ashphuckems01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysauce View Post
Man up already and stop being butt hurt.
Ashphuckems01 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 07:42 AM   #49
Ashphuckems01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
I would say you must be on the rag today but you're a man, it's ok dude, tomorrow is another day and things will be better for you.

Next time you wanna call another person names, look in the mirror man.
Not the rag... Diarrhea...
Ashphuckems01 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 02:30 PM   #50
Guest031919
Account Disabled

User ID: 99045
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
Damn, St. Chris... that made my pussy wet.
Mine is a little tingley too.
Guest031919 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 02:36 PM   #51
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster Damn, St. Chris... that made my pussy wet.

Mine too!!

Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 03:04 AM   #52
TsSelenalopez
1# TRANNY BBFS PROVIDER

User ID: 203963
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile Look

All you ........ know exactly what the fuck I was talking about, now many of you mf don't understand, and the girls that are trying to side with the hobbyist becauze you afraid to loose your money, go to the wizard and get some courage. Speak for yourself...

Sum it all up, if you don't understand why people do what they do, then ant yo job to figure it out. And then next time you talk bad about somebody u don't know or see. Ask wwjd. .. For you nasty mf that pick up girls on the track in south dallas, what if I called all them, Told about your thred had them look. How you poking fun.... For every street hoe there is a goon around the corner. Chill out be still and beat your feet... Move around.
TsSelenalopez is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 03:10 AM   #53
TsSelenalopez
1# TRANNY BBFS PROVIDER

User ID: 203963
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsSelenalopez View Post
All you ........ know exactly what the fuck I was talking about, now many of you mf don't understand, and the girls that are trying to side with the hobbyist becauze you afraid to loose your money, go to the wizard and get some courage. Speak for yourself...

Sum it all up, if you don't understand why people do what they do, then ant yo job to figure it out. And then next time you talk bad about somebody u don't know or see. Ask wwjd. .. For you nasty mf that pick up girls on the track in south dallas, what if I called all them, Told about your thred had them look. How you poking fun.... For every street hoe there is a goon around the corner. Chill out be still and beat your feet... Move around.
see this is what you fail to realize and nothing to do with transsexuals I don't know why Yall think it does, I am talking about all the females, pussy, tuma. As well it's not just a tranny thing ams yall making it that. O and thank you I am privileged to be in a cookie cutter town with no diversity. You wouldn't understand that either.
TsSelenalopez is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 03:34 AM   #54
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsSelenalopez View Post
see this is what you fail to realize and nothing to do with transsexuals I don't know why Yall think it does, I am talking about all the females, pussy, tuma. As well it's not just a tranny thing ams yall making it that. O and thank you I am privileged to be in a cookie cutter town with no diversity. You wouldn't understand that either.
yeah...gather your thoughts,.....and when you can form a coherent thought you should get with us!!! hookers
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 05:47 AM   #55
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
yeah...gather your thoughts,.....and when you can form a coherent thought you should get with us!!! hookers
Says the flocktard with three consecutive replies - over a forty-minute period - to the same CC post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Which ones are those Tony? Name them, publicly right here.
Quote:
i'll pm them to you, ...perhaps you can tell me where we went off topic...im pretty sure Tara was mentioned in each response...... you should send me a pm, since you seem so defensive. what amazes me is how different Houston and Dallas are... some mods don't feel the need to justify.....just my opinion.......

we are still entitled to our own opinions, aren't we?
Quote:
I know your a professional mod, with all that implies.... but isn't there a rule about outing people?... you know way more than me ....but...I don't think I can name people here...I don't want to get in trouble
maybe you can grant me immunity and I can tell everyone the ladies we know your familiar with!
cuz I have some interestingly , crazy ones....
Quote:
i'll be happy to pm you.... since you entered this thread.... you know cause your all that....I don't out people here, that's against the rules.....but i'll be happy to pm them to you ....I just like to follow the rules, I'm old school like that......imho.... if I was seeing a lady......
Heh.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women