Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70643
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2012, 01:12 PM   #46
jbw87
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I would love to see you in just a small towel, strategically draped. That would be very attractive. Leave something to the imagination.
jbw87 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 04:53 PM   #47
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67 View Post
About time, she should have done this a long time ago
I’ve run into Lana several times. She looks exactly like her photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
Providers need to realize that NUDE shots are the most inviting and that is what your intention is. Clothing on shots are good for cosmo magazine but dont sell you. Ladies like them because they are cute but that is not the object. Your body is hotttt so show it off fully and properly
Depends on what type of clientele a lady is trying to attract. I prefer a mix of multi-hour, dinner-date and hourly appointments so I use a mix of varying degrees of dressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking2341 View Post
Look up "sounding".
I actually have toys for that
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 07:18 PM   #48
jimmycz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Hear you Olivia and Lana is drop dead stop you in your tracks beautiful! She has a sophistication way beyond her years and when I saw her in jeans and a tight Tshirt and those spike shoes it was breathtaking, alluring, mysterious, and just down right smokin hot. That picture has stuck in my mind ever since. When bare yes she is amazing but I cannot imagine her more beautifull than that moment. Well it also could have been that sweet evil look on her face as she was dressed like that and ripping that nipple clamp off me! Mmmmmm delicous!
jimmycz is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:36 PM   #49
1Curiousguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Love View Post
Hey boy's so I have decided to update my photos! I know I have had many mixed reviews on them. Any suggestions on sexy outfits for my new shoot? What do you want to see me in?

Kisses...
Lana
As Ms. Howard indicated, your photos should be geared towards the type of clientele that you seek. Your profile indicates that you are looking for upscale gentlemen. With that in mind, some shots of you in a dress & heels that would be appropriate for attending an upscale social event.

Also some shots in lingerie that teases rather than exposes. So that you appear classy, refined and desirable...and most importantly available.

And I also noted that your favorite color is green, yet none of your photos show you wearing green. Looking at your pictures, I think a nice emerald green would be a good color for you, but probably anything in the jewel tones.

And as another poster noted, look in other magazines and showcases for shots that attract you or seem to be aimed at the clients you wish to attract.

Just a few thoughts and they are probably worth about what you paid for them. Hope you announce when the new shots are up, I would love to see them.
1Curiousguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 03:37 AM   #50
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Olivia. I think some hot photos showing you in a nice dress that you would be able to wear out to a dinner date in poses that show off your figure. I also agree with Sophia's suggestion on taking off one article of clothing per photo and at the end posing in a very tasteful nude. You dont have to show all your goodies, but enough to get the imagination running wild.

I plan on adding some new photos to my showcase as well wearing more clothes.
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:04 AM   #51
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

DO NOT listen to Sophia. The slow strip tease would be mean.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:00 PM   #52
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

One of you riding me may turn others off, but I'd give it a whirl!
surcher is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women