Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48610
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2011, 08:28 AM   #46
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

KSJack,

I have no problem with ladies who do that, hell I give extra's to my regular clients all the time...but, its my decision to do so and not have some guy (not you) tell me or suggest it to because he wants a freebie. Its not discussed on the board or in reviews because its a private matter and no one needs to know what people pay all the time or what they receive from me for being a wonderful client.

My comment of "now who's the tight ass" was directed at rharly because he called someone a tight ass for asking a question and then he started suggesting frequent fucking coupons (my term lol). See below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rharley View Post
dude, you're starting to sound like a real tight ass!
Quote:
hey ladies... how about those "reward cards"? like the sandwhich shops have, buy 9 and get your 10th one free!
Quote:
loyalty cards? isn't that what they're called?
Quote:
or a coupon book!!! there we go... buy 10 or 20 visits at todays rate, and redeem the coupons at a future date after the rate's gone up
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 09:02 PM   #47
SpanishJewel
Account Disabled

User ID: 27661
My ECCIE Reviews

No is a complete sentence. Thank you Silly Girl

I too have given extra time or perks to "loyal" clients but have been deeply offended by the same clients who have this expectation that I am to give them a free session because they've seen me through the years. Seriously?? Please find someone else. If my services have become less than sublime, again... go elsewhere...

I will not see a gent more than once a week, as I have experienced some issues with some gents who feel that a great session = love... Stalkers are never fun.

the "promise" of seeing me often in order to garner a lower rate is also not kosher. It just doesn't happen. Nor will I give a lower donation to gents who claim that they are so all knowing and powerful among various private gentlemen's groups that they will help to build my business. Again, just doesn't really happen that way..

However; in a "sugar daddy" situation (and based on my experience this tends to happen more in the SW than in KC) if a gent wants to see a girl on an exclusive basis then a monthly is negotiated. I have a friend who is a beck and call girl for a flat fee, deposited by the first of the month for a cool $ 17,000. He also pays for her travel and all travel related expenses as well as for their private hideaway... Kudos to her, I couldn't do it... I am too opinionated and thrive on my personal time to be able to make a commitment such as that - so again I state, this is NOT all about the money..... (please note the word all as in a previous thread I was slammed due to the ignorance of that one single word by a gent on this board)

Interesting topic... rharley, you really need to get a grip.... Loyalty card? As someone stated previously, wouldn't LE just love to get a hold of that! Honestly, the more you post the more you sound like a reporter or wow, as has been previously suggested LE themselves! LMAO

Happy New Year!
xo
Jazz
SpanishJewel is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 09:31 PM   #48
SpanishJewel
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
alright, somebodies GOTTA ask.... ladies... would you hold the old price for your best "performers"?

This is called grandfathering.... A term often used in real estate as well.. If I choose to raise my donation then a gent who has seen me on a regular basis or at least once a quarter is welcome to continue seeing me at the donation amount they initially paid. Considering that I am at the donation that I was at when I started, it just doesn't get much better than that eh??

eeeegads man.... I am trying not to call you names, but nimrod is kind of coming to mind....

Are you not aware of any of the newbie boards out there?

Old 01-01-2012, 12:11 PM   #49
rharley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishJewel View Post
No is a complete sentence. Thank you Silly Girl

I too have given extra time or perks to "loyal" clients but have been deeply offended by the same clients who have this expectation that I am to give them a free session because they've seen me through the years. Seriously?? Please find someone else. If my services have become less than sublime, again... go elsewhere...

I will not see a gent more than once a week, as I have experienced some issues with some gents who feel that a great session = love... Stalkers are never fun.

the "promise" of seeing me often in order to garner a lower rate is also not kosher. It just doesn't happen. Nor will I give a lower donation to gents who claim that they are so all knowing and powerful among various private gentlemen's groups that they will help to build my business. Again, just doesn't really happen that way..

However; in a "sugar daddy" situation (and based on my experience this tends to happen more in the SW than in KC) if a gent wants to see a girl on an exclusive basis then a monthly is negotiated. I have a friend who is a beck and call girl for a flat fee, deposited by the first of the month for a cool $ 17,000. He also pays for her travel and all travel related expenses as well as for their private hideaway... Kudos to her, I couldn't do it... I am too opinionated and thrive on my personal time to be able to make a commitment such as that - so again I state, this is NOT all about the money..... (please note the word all as in a previous thread I was slammed due to the ignorance of that one single word by a gent on this board)

Interesting topic... rharley, you really need to get a grip.... Loyalty card? As someone stated previously, wouldn't LE just love to get a hold of that! Honestly, the more you post the more you sound like a reporter or wow, as has been previously suggested LE themselves! LMAO

Happy New Year!
xo
Jazz
do you people have NO sense of humor???? I have a feeling that a session with some of you would be just like being with my x wife!
rharley is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:41 PM   #50
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default Humor..?

Quote:
do you people have NO sense of humor???? I have a feeling that a session with some of you would be just like being with my x wife!
How much did your ex pay you to go away?
Just curious..never know we maybe could take up a collection
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:06 PM   #51
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

I am sure most providers do offer something a little extra to those clients they like and who are regulars. They could offer different services, longer time, several pops or whatever. I don't really know because I am still somewhat new but I wouldn't request something extra unless I was prepared to pay for said extra.

However when it comes to negotiation there is a ying and yang effect in my opinion. First I wouldn't negotiation an hour length session because the rate is standard I'm sure. However I might negotiate something like 3 and a half hours for $450 or $500 to a provider who offers a $200 per hour session. The entire session wouldn't, or most likely wouldn't take place in bed. It could include dinner or room service, a bath or shower, or something on top of a normal session.

Now is this something providers would be willing to discuss even though I have seen some set rates for more than one hour?
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 02:14 PM   #52
SpanishJewel
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I have a FABULOUS sense of humor.. However, I've also been in this industry for a decade so I feel as though when I respond to a post I am doing so from experience. I do have a stellar reputation; perhaps not so much on this board (if ASPD was still active you would have seen that I've been a member lurking or otherwise for a very long time - but there are other boards where I have well over 100 reviews that are all pretty on target..

Are you not seeking an honest answer or perhaps you just want people to write what you want to read... Your posts had no humor in it...

Just being my usual brash and honest self..

Enjoy your New Year!!

Quote:
Old 01-01-2012, 02:19 PM   #53
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

@ SpanishJewel...."just being my usual brash and honest self..."

Don't ever change that style, classy lady!!!!

Not that you ever would, lol
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women