Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2013, 10:19 AM   #46
timpage
Account Disabled

They must have served Cap'n Crunch for breakfast at the hospital today, eh, John? Lots of energy,
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:25 AM   #47
timpage
Account Disabled

I haven't read the opinion or the dimwitted comments by the usual idiots... but what's the problem? How is it different than taking a suspects' fingerprints after they have been arrested? In fact, it probably takes less time. A quick cheek swab and done.

Seems like it would serve at least two very useful purposes: potential exonerations of wrongfully convicted prisoners. And future arrests and conviction of folks who commit crimes and leave DNA evidence at the crime scene. Rapists are the most obvious example. I don't know what the statistics are but my guess would be that most rapists have been arrested for something before they graduate to attacking women. Seems like it would be a good way to put those scumbags in jail.

Versus what? 2 minutes of inconvenience at the police station after you've done something stupid enough to get yourself arrested for? Seems like a no-brainer to me. Which I guess is why it must be evil per the usual paranoid half-wits on the board. Let's see...what wild speculation have the usual suspects come up with to justify opposition to the decision? Nazi's might come back as zombies and measure your skull in preparation for sending you to the camps/gas chambers presumably. (Would those be FEMA camps?) Or, you could be sterilized if they bring back sterilization.....which I am certain will be happening soon. Fucking dummies.
Old 06-24-2013, 12:10 PM   #48
CJ7
Valued Poster

I have NOOOOOO problem taking DNA samples from anyone that commits a crime. Completes a resume' of records right beside their fingerprints. The best way to avoid having your rights? taken away from you is keep your ass out of the system.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:42 PM   #49
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

This opinion allows DNA to be taken from suspects at random, before they are convicted, and regardless of whether the DNA is relevant to the charge. It used to be a person, before the law, was innocent until proven guilty. I guess that no longer applies.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:16 AM   #50
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
answer: pump out IB's ass
BTW, CBJ7, when was it that Andrew Jackson was impeached? And how are you going to spell "Rhoades" today, CBJ7?

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053108875&post count=44

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
IB swallows ..So does COG..
You failed to answer the question, Ekim the Inbred, how's your sister/mother/cousin/wife, aka, the "Big Red One", doing strolling the streets in Junction City these days?

Quote:
yup, after they pump out IB's ass
And what about your rendition on a "loose" "Greman" vote, you illiterate jackass? It's a damn good thing your mommy keeps you tethered on a child restraint leash or your dumb-ass would get run over in the street, CBJ7.

Quote:
does that mean he'll loose the Greman vote next election?

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:50 AM   #51
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

that really moved the conversation forward Coroy.

I guess if they collected stool samples instead of DNA you'd have an opinion, eh? Instead, you'll just sit their in your own feces running spellcheck.

What an imbecile.

Get your licks in now. You'll be going away soon enough.

"THE TRUTH" is coming, Corpy.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 11:30 AM   #52
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
This opinion allows DNA to be taken from suspects at random, before they are convicted, and regardless of whether the DNA is relevant to the charge. It used to be a person, before the law, was innocent until proven guilty. I guess that no longer applies.
Taking DNA doesn't change that concept. Again, same as fingerprints. Fingerprints have been taken from arrestees for decades. If the fingerprint evidence helps convict them of the crime they were arrested for, there is no argument that the fingerprints shouldn't have been taken or are somehow inadmissible.

And...again....it takes less time and is les intrusive to swab for DNA than to take fingerprints.

And....again.....taking DNA will almost certainly result in exonerations of wrongfully convicted prisoners. This is a good thing, no?

And....again....taking DNA will almost certainly result in future conviction of criminals whose DNA is in the system and who leave DNA evidence at the scene of their future criminal endeavours. How is this bad?

If the cops were coming to your house and forcing you to give a swab, I get your objections. But, if you're in a situation where probable cause exists to make an arrest, you've been taken into custody as a result and hauled down to be placed in jail.... I don't see any viable objection to being forced to give the swab....nor, do I see how this makes our country less free.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:45 AM   #53
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
that really moved the conversation forward Coroy.

I guess if they collected stool samples instead of DNA you'd have an opinion, eh? Instead, you'll just sit their in your own feces running spellcheck.

What an imbecile.

Get your licks in now. You'll be going away soon enough.

"THE TRUTH" is coming, Corpy.

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka"Corpy")to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!

You're still a lying, dumb-fuck golem jackass, and it's your dumb-fuck golem ass that's doing the prick "licking" on 6th Street for 25ȼ a pop, you ignorant golem jackass. That's one of the reasons your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

Old 06-26-2013, 10:53 AM   #54
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You can't handle the truth, "IBDung"
Old 06-26-2013, 11:09 AM   #55
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're still a lying, dumb-fuck golem jackass, and it's your dumb-fuck golem ass that's doing the prick "licking" on 6th Street for 25ȼ a pop, you ignorant golem jackass. That's one of the reasons your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:
Post a link to the poll, you lying tranny fucker.

And then post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher".
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 01:16 PM   #56
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1053239673]BTW, CBJ7, when was it that Andrew Jackson was impeached? And how are you going to spell "Rhoades" today, CBJ7?

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053108875&post count=44

You failed to answer the question, Ekim the Inbred, how's your sister/mother/cousin/wife, aka, the "Big Red One", doing strolling the streets in Junction City these days?

Why do you think that is a question? You never answer mine so fuck off .Stick to what you do best pulling a tranny train . Bet your big red one is sore from all those dicks it has been pleasuring.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:12 AM   #57
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You can't handle the truth, "IBDung"

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka"Corpy")to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
You're a lying, dumb-fuck golem jackass, and you lack the intellectual skills to recognize "truth". BTW, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Post a link to the poll, you lying tranny fucker.

And then post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorantly, bigoted Yankee jackass. Plus, your lazy, lying Yankee ass failed on multiple occasions to use the citations that were previously provided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Why do you think that is a question? You never answer mine so fuck off .Stick to what you do best pulling a tranny train . Bet your big red one is sore from all those dicks it has been pleasuring.
You failed to answer the questions, Ekim the Inbred, how's your sister/mother/cousin/wife, aka, the "Big Red One", doing strolling the streets in Junction City these days? How's your inbred, hayseed-ass going to make "ends meet" once the Army retires another brigade, Ekim the Inbred, or is your choice of emoticons a "clue" to your true inner perversions?
Old 06-27-2013, 11:24 AM   #58
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorantly, bigoted Yankee jackass. Plus, your lazy, lying Yankee ass failed on multiple occasions to use the citations that were previously provided.
Citations? For what, little twat?

BTW, what is my modus operandi? Do you even remember?

Your MO is being butt-fucked by trannies. Especially butt ugly one in New Orleans.

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 06:35 AM   #59
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Citations? For what, little twat?

BTW, what is my modus operandi? Do you even remember?

Your MO is being butt-fucked by trannies. Especially butt ugly one in New Orleans.

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Citations were provided for your ignorant Yankee ass, and your ignorant Yankee ass failed to use and learn from them, you ignorant Yankee jackass.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:17 AM   #60
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

There you go talking about another man's ass again!

You're so fickle, tranny man!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women