Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35871
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2010, 04:14 PM   #46
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

You could date me.....just sayin'!
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:02 PM   #47
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
............unless it is in the middle of one of her awesome BBBJs.........I'm just saying.

Wait... what... Brooke Wild does BBBJs ...? Dang, I'm charging up the batteries on my scooter ...
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 10:26 PM   #48
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

what a decision to make.... integrity vs morally, truth vs. a little white lie, now vs. later....

i have been one to tell all up front...that way there are no secrets. i have doomed a few relationships and had to fight off the bs that goes with telling all. Sure they respect you more but nobody wants to believe something of that magnitude. I feel that one should not ask a question unless they are ready for the answer. i.e. do you really want to know how many people i have slept with?

if it is serious, i think you should let him know about your past. if your just dating....then avoid it unless it keeps coming up. lets face it...we all play the game of revealing and sharing till we get what we want. then the fun is over.

Do you plan on holding out or banging his brains out?
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 11:40 AM   #49
Erotic Elle
Account Disabled

User ID: 4369

I actively date and one guy figured it out right off so I agreed to quit. I am already dating another and plan on him NEVER finding out. Things are getting serious so I may retire here shortly.

My ex of 5 years found out and when he did it wasn't pretty!! Threatened to out me and everything. Now that were broken up he wants me back and understands why I am a provider.

Bottom line I would LIE LIE LIE, if it becomes serious just retire. If you aren't willing to do that then you have to be honest with them upfront. It depends on what kind of life you want, wheather you are trying to trade in this one for something more "normal" or you want to continue to live an alternative lifestyle.

Its laughable that some of the very same gentlemen who are prob lying to their wifes about this hobby are spouting about honesty in relationships. There are just some things that people don't need to know.
Erotic Elle is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 01:15 PM   #50
Guest101811-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

wow, right on Lily. I was waiting for someone to say it. lol.
Guest101811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:37 PM   #51
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There is A LOT of great advice in this thread. And I appreciate everyone taking the time to offer your suggestions & share your thoughts & experiences.

I think what I will do for now is just say I provide erotic massages’ and if he presses for more details I will just say I am not yet comfortable discussing my job any further at this point.

If he is still in my life 3 months later I will then disclose the truth.

I do know one thing for sure, and that is that I have no plans on retiring any time soon.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:39 PM   #52
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
There is A LOT of great advice in this thread. And I appreciate everyone taking the time to offer your suggestions & share your thoughts & experiences.

I think what I will do for now is just say I provide erotic massages’ and if he presses for more details I will just say I am not yet comfortable discussing my job any further at this point.

If he is still in my life 3 months later I will then disclose the truth.

I do know one thing for sure, and that is that I have no plans on retiring any time soon.

If he really presses for an answer just say, "...I could tell you...but then I would have to charge you..."
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 03:46 PM   #53
live4fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

while I do not go with the lie, lie lie,,,, I go with let sleeping dogs lie.....
I would not bring it up. If he does, then you all have cover stories to some extent.

if he wants to dig your past, there will be nothing to stop him.

but maybe this is a generational/trust thing, I have noticed my youngins see to radomly google anyone they come across, so if your trail is narrow and you use a hobby handle/phone/email.

anyway good luck to you what ever way you go.
live4fun is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 12:47 AM   #54
caroline!
BANNED

User ID: 4342

Brooke... don't ever tell your secret.
caroline! is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:16 AM   #55
Terminator69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Well after watching this video I remember why we LIE, take a look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW6svqRm3tU
Terminator69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 05:50 PM   #56
happycamper
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
A relationship built on lies is doomed to failure.

What he said.

If I was dating someone and she neglected to tell me that she fucked guys for a living. I'd be pissed.
happycamper is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:06 PM   #57
Guest072815
Account Disabled

User ID: 5598
My ECCIE Reviews

I have always been honest about it... I dont Flaunt it... But if it comes up then dont lie. I hhave experianced that if you are upfront about it.... goes over better than if you drop the bomb later... that one has ruiend a relationship or 2! Plus you'll have to tell other lies to cover it too.
Guest072815 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:45 PM   #58
simplegent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post

Okay .. So I’m thinking about starting to date again. Not just for the fun of dating but to hopefully meet some one I can be serious with. I have not dated in 3 years (the time I’ve been providing) so I am unsure as how to approach the whole “I’m a hooker” subject.

- Do you think I should just tell the truth right away?

- Lie and get him to like me, then drop the bomb on him?

- Or should I just lie to him till I retire?

If you met a lady you liked and she was a provider … could you accept that?

Also what if you were dating a woman for a year or so, loved her, and she then told you she has been lying and is a provider. Could you ever forgive her?

Look at it this way. The home or apartment you live in isn't built of wet straw, but strong bricks or sturdy wooden beams. It may have a efw imperfections, but its sound for the most part. You should not tell your partner/lover/boyfriend a lie. Gives you no solid foundation and you will forever have the issue in the back of the guys mind, "I wonder if she's telling the truth THIS TIME."

When you get to a point that you want to open your heart to someone that you believe LOVES YOU FOR YOU, THE PERSON ON THE INSIDE, and not only for what you do for a living - you can then address the subject slowly. And thats not going to be an easy conversation by any means.

As one who has been a part of the hobby since the days of Sweet Sonja and Amanda Witherspoon (over 8 years ago - LOL) I would have a different prospective. A civilian would have to be handled with kid gloves until he gets to that part of your heart you feel will make you happy to keep him around. If I met a lady that was a provider, and we hit it off, being a veteran I could accept it. But its a whole new ballgame for a civilian.

In my mind, it would certainly have to be a guy that you no doubt consider a dear friend as well as a companion. Friends tend to have more of a understanding nature from the start - and are not so quick to be judgemental. The timing is essential.

I think that your idea of using "sensual massage expert" job description should used initially. When you feel that the person you choose to be your companion is strong enough and adores you, show him more of your hand.

No matter who the luck guy is - he certainly will have a special woman in you. :-)
simplegent is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:14 PM   #59
live4fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

well being part of the hobby since 78 on main street....
if he is of the hobbiest type then maybe he can handle it... if a "civilian" then use your cover. not everyone needs to know your past, nor do you need to know theirs.
at some point trust enters... if you do not feel you can trust, then do not...

from what I can read, some say yes, some say know, basically all individual choices betwen you the other. to seek the knowlege of others, expericence of others is probably good, we can learn from others, but in the end all path are different.

do not always expect the most jaded to provide the best historical advice.
live4fun is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 09:10 PM   #60
Eileenlovera
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5682
My ECCIE Reviews

Thats a tough one. If I couldent be 100 percent honest with him I would have to let him go. The thing about lying is you have to remember the lies(I dont want too), I would just date him. Rember this is how you make your living. When we tell people what we do there is always the shock facter, It is always good to try to find you someone who will accept you just the way you are not what you do, these guys or this guy can be a keeper if you can find him. All you can do is try. There is nothing wrong with having a boyfriend who knows what you do it makes life so much happier and makes you love him and hate so much more....lol.........I look forward to hearing the responses of others......good thread.......
Eileenlovera is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women